• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Hell, I wouldn't mind using Ginger myself. Actually, things are so dire at the moment, I'd take Mrs. Howell!
She’s the last survivor of the island. Aged 88. Doubt if she looks the same

Not sure if serious. But it should be pretty obvious I was referring to Ginger as she was back in the day. By your logic, I would be settling for Mrs Howell at the age of about 115! Things are not THAT dire!

Hell, I wouldn't mind using Ginger myself. Actually, things are so dire at the moment, I'd take Mrs. Howell!
She’s the last survivor of the island. Aged 88. Doubt if she looks the same.
The most useless survivor outlasts them all.
She had her useful moments. Usually it involved using her sex appeal to manipulate men who were attempting to harm the castaways.

She’s the last survivor of the island. Aged 88. Doubt if she looks the same.
The most useless survivor outlasts them all.
She had her useful moments. Usually it involved using her sex appeal to manipulate men who were attempting to harm the castaways.
So, manipulating sexists.

FeZxBXmVIAA0DQZ.jpg

"Jesus" is that nice Mexican immigrant down the street. He loves kids and always has plenty of candy on Halloween.

"Jesus" is that nice Mexican immigrant down the street. He loves kids and always has plenty of candy on Halloween.
Oh THAT Jesus, yeah, he's cool.

Deffo find him, but like, that other house? Man the TP cannons.

Back
Top Bottom