• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

A little help please, the first image is a cactus, but I don't recognize that lovely woman, I do recognize the first man but his name escapes me, the other image is a smokestack, while the last man I don't recognize.

I'm getting:

Cactus, Etta James
Travolta, Cactus, Etta James
Cactus, Etta James,
Travolta, Chimney (or Smokestack), Ray Liotta

I know that's right, but I know it can't be right because it's no song I ever heard of.

A little help please, the first image is a cactus, but I don't recognize that lovely woman, I do recognize the first man but his name escapes me, the other image is a smokestack, while the last man I don't recognize.

Aloe vera, etta james, john travolta, smoke, and ray liotta....although you have to think of a different name for smoke (or the shape of it).

Spoilers for the "Singalong" puzzle

Hint 1

It's a French (Canadian) children's song

Hint 2

Images are of Aloe, Etta James, John T(ravolta), a Plume and Ray (Liotta)

Hint 3

Ignore the portions of the peoples names that are in parentheses in Hint 2

Hint 4

Guess I have to spoon-feed this one to you.  Alouette (song)

Well now that I posted this I guess I was a bit late with all the hints. C'est la vie.

Aloe vera, etta james, john travolta, smoke, and ray liotta....although you have to think of a different name for smoke (or the shape of it).

Alouette, gentille alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai.

So, aloe Etta, John T aloe Etta, aloe Etta, John T. plume ... Ray Li? Ray L doesn't make as much sense.

Ah. Now I see it.

So, aloe Etta, John T aloe Etta, aloe Etta, John T. plume ... Ray Li? Ray L doesn't make as much sense.

Just Ray. The "e" at the end of "plume" has to be pronounced, as a schwa, so "J.T plume-euh Ray".

Just Ray. The "e" at the end of "plume" has to be pronounced, as a schwa, so "J.T plume-euh Ray".

That's what I was thinking because "plume" is one syllable but "plumerai" has three, so I was trying to get two syllables out of Ray Liotta. :D

DuvT0tIUYAAXyCb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom