• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

Except she already had her Nobel before isotopes were ever discovered.
Who mentioned her Nobel?
The point is she had already made her great discoveries before she could possibly want U235
Dude, It.is.a.joke.
Come on now. How many times have to seen this from LP? It’s almost humorous unto itself.
Yep. I once thought about posting that oldy, but goody about Abraham Lincoln saying not to trust everything you read on the Internet, but I'm kinda glad I skipped it.

The point is she had already made her great discoveries before she could possibly want U235
Dude, It.is.a.joke.
Come on now. How many times have to seen this from LP? It’s almost humorous unto itself.
That's what I was thinking, too. This community is almost defined by pedantry. It's a living thing running through threads. 😂
It can't be a living thing, because it doesn't posess a biochemical metabolism.

Dude, It.is.a.joke.
That's what I was thinking, too. This community is almost defined by pedantry. It's a living thing running through threads. 😂
It can't be a living thing, because it doesn't posess a biochemical metabolism.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bfs9fddfny081.jpg

Back
Top Bottom