• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Impeachment fallout - Christianity Today calls for Trump's removal from office.

Christianity Today receives boost in new subscriptions after calling for Trump’s removal, editor in chief says

Mark Galli, the editor in chief of Christianity Today who authored the op-ed, acknowledged to MSNBC on Sunday that the magazine has lost subscribers, but he said there has also been an outpouring of support.

“A stereotypical response is ‘thank you, thank you, thank you’ with a string of a hundred exclamation points — ‘you’ve said what I’ve been thinking but haven’t been able to articulate, I’m not crazy,’” Galli said of the response from supporters. “We have lost subscribers but we’ve had 3 times as many people start to subscribe.“

I guess doing the right thing does have positive consequences.

The party of the moral majority needs to start the conversation about why the President's character matters. They've been making excuses that the President's agenda is worth the compromise of their ethical standards. But they need to stop blaming their situation on God and how he performs his works through unwitting charlatans like Trump, and recognize they themselves have made a deal with the devil (metaphorically, of course). Otherwise they sacrifice whatever high ground they thought they had when it comes to issues like abortion and family values.

Back
Top Bottom