• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is this email the smoking gun?

Honestly, the emails are not the biggest issue - that's not going to result in him being impeached.

People think that any collusion between King Brainless I and Russian interests would be deep and well thought out. Not true. King Brainless I is too much of an imbecile to cover his tracks, and his too arrogant to try. This is about foreign pay for play. The Royal Family are simply using their platform to in-rich themselves by promising foreign interests beneficial policy in return for payment. His son in law, The Mayor of Munchkin Land (also known as Kushner), has already done this in his search for loans for his family real estate firm.

Kushner Companies to send cease-and-desist letter after Jared Kushner's name used to attract Chinese investors

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/k...-to-attract-chinese-investors/article/2629304
Kushner, a top adviser and son-in-law to President Trump, was mentioned by Kushner Companies in a sales pitch to Chinese investors back in May. His sister, Nicole Kushner Meyer, pitched a $500,000 spending opportunity on the Kushner One property in New Jersey in order to get an EB-5 visa, which is viewed as a fast track to obtaining citizenship.

His family's company apologized soon after it was reported, saying that it didn't mean to leverage his position in government to lure investors.

This is what's going with King Brainless I and his ilk, and it's totally illegal.

Honestly, the emails are not the biggest issue - that's not going to result in him being impeached.

People think that any collusion between King Brainless I and Russian interests would be deep and well thought out. Not true. King Brainless I is too much of an imbecile to cover his tracks, and his too arrogant to try. This is about foreign pay for play. The Royal Family are simply using their platform to in-rich themselves by promising foreign interests beneficial policy in return for payment. His son in law, The Mayor of Munchkin Land (also known as Kushner), has already done this in his search for loans for his family real estate firm.

Kushner Companies to send cease-and-desist letter after Jared Kushner's name used to attract Chinese investors

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/k...-to-attract-chinese-investors/article/2629304
Kushner, a top adviser and son-in-law to President Trump, was mentioned by Kushner Companies in a sales pitch to Chinese investors back in May. His sister, Nicole Kushner Meyer, pitched a $500,000 spending opportunity on the Kushner One property in New Jersey in order to get an EB-5 visa, which is viewed as a fast track to obtaining citizenship.

His family's company apologized soon after it was reported, saying that it didn't mean to leverage his position in government to lure investors.

This is what's going with King Brainless I and his ilk, and it's totally illegal.

An investigation begins with leads, hunches and various forms of media. Emails would be leads but not necessarily conclusive.

Kushner may well raise questions. However this does not trace back to whether the Trump campaign and Russians colluded to influence the outcome of the US election.

That doesn't mean it is not useful. It may relate to character or chaos surrounding a character but as starting point not a conclusion of an investigation.

The investigation has been poorly managed and relies too much on assumptions before the information is fully analysed and weighed up which are a couple of steps after the initial research.

An investigation begins with leads, hunches and various forms of media. Emails would be leads but not necessarily conclusive.

Kushner may well raise questions. However this does not trace back to whether the Trump campaign and Russians colluded to influence the outcome of the US election.

That doesn't mean it is not useful. It may relate to character or chaos surrounding a character but as starting point not a conclusion of an investigation.

The investigation has been poorly managed and relies too much on assumptions before the information is fully analysed and weighed up which are a couple of steps after the initial research.
Soliciting foreign business, governments, or national for contributions is itself illegal. It doesn't matter if the exchange was never completed, the act of soliciting is a felony.

There is no doubt whatsoever that they were doing this during the election.

That's cute.
He's imagining emails where competent conspirators use vague terms or code words so that their intent is not made explicit to anyone who reads them, and the hero (the private investigator, the rogue cop, the plucky reporter, or the meddling kid) has an uphill battle to convince a grand jury that 'selling the Pontiac' refers to campaign contributions.

A matter that had zip/nada/shit to do with Kushner's emails.

Soliciting foreign business, governments, or national for contributions is itself illegal. It doesn't matter if the exchange was never completed, the act of soliciting is a felony.

There is no doubt whatsoever that they were doing this during the election.

Then the investigation would need to establish such solicitation and the money trail as I mentioned. The US press is the worst media in most instances to provide accurate investigations.

That's cute.
He's imagining emails where competent conspirators use vague terms or code words so that their intent is not made explicit to anyone who reads them, and the hero (the private investigator, the rogue cop, the plucky reporter, or the meddling kid) has an uphill battle to convince a grand jury that 'selling the Pontiac' refers to campaign contributions.

It depends on the content of these emails. They can be used as leads to follow and corroborate with other information. I doubt if the private investigator, the rogue cop, the plucky reporter, or the meddling kid ever appear in courts for complex cases except in Hollywood movies.

An investigation of this sort will delve into thousands of documents including travel, hotels, airline tickets, who met how, what was said etc and what passed. It may be a single slip up which leads the boring investigators to find out what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

If the other whichphilosophy ever replies back, then you've found yourself a new best friend.

Lol!
... with friends like that ...

I even get compliments :)

Ah, friends with benefits....

Imaginary friends with imaginary benefits.

That's cute.

I would be surprised if the intelligence services do not proceed in the way I have just mentioned. I mentioned emails (which just like phone records) as and when or if they come up would be added to an investigation.

The investigation on Kushner is not even past the infant stage yet. We have to hear him, then the responses and so forth ad tedium. However media speculation would break the monotony but not get any nearer to the actual facts.

The loose threads would have to be connected, and other factors such as the time of meetings, length of meetings, nature, sequence of events etc would need to be verified in full.

Imaginary friends with imaginary benefits.

For an imaginary intellect.

Imaginary intellect having an intellectual discussion with himself.

Actually I do have a high IQ but that can be limiting.
When I turned up to do the MENSA IQ test, I couldn't find the University of London entrance at first and nearly missed the exam.

I also pushed another door which says PULL, so that delayed me a bit more but I made it with a few minutes to spare.

This forum is more interesting. IQ groups have very little to discuss much more than the size of their IQ which has no relationship to their lesser sizes downstairs.

That's cute.

I would be surprised if the intelligence services do not proceed in the way I have just mentioned. I mentioned emails (which just like phone records) as and when or if they come up would be added to an investigation.

The investigation on Kushner is not even past the infant stage yet. We have to hear him, then the responses and so forth ad tedium. However media speculation would break the monotony but not get any nearer to the actual facts.

The loose threads would have to be connected, and other factors such as the time of meetings, length of meetings, nature, sequence of events etc would need to be verified in full.
Actually, we know next to nothing about the maturity or progress of the criminal investigation of Jared Kushner. What we do know here is what has been reported in the press, not all of which can be characterized as "speculation". For example, there are public admissions of meetings with Russians on Kushner's part and his attempt to set up a "back channel" communication to Russia through Russian intelligence services. We also know from the public record that Kushner's finances are entangled with Russian oligarchs. Kushner's position is that he "did not collude", but it is up to investigators to actually determine whether he can be prosecuted for his activities.

The press is bound to get some things wrong and to distort the real picture of what is going on, but news reports are all that we in the public have to go on right now. We certainly ought to take all news reports with varying degrees of skepticism, depending on the reliability of the sources, but enough of the picture has emerged for us to draw some fairly obvious conclusions. Despite the denials of the Trump administration, it looks very much like they colluded actively with the Russian government to get Donald Trump elected in exchange for lifting the sanctions and carrying out other policies that the Putin regime favors. Dare we call it treason? I think so.

Actually, we know next to nothing about the maturity or progress of the criminal investigation of Jared Kushner.

Speak for yourself!
WP knows exactly what evidence exists (and especially, what evidence doesn't exist), what that evidence implies and how strongly, what stage the investigation is at, and apparently everything else there is to know about it. If one is foolish or tolerant enough to read his idiotic posts, you'd think that WP is conducting the investigation himself.

Actually, we know next to nothing about the maturity or progress of the criminal investigation of Jared Kushner.

Speak for yourself!
WP knows exactly what evidence exists (and especially, what evidence doesn't exist), what that evidence implies and how strongly, what stage the investigation is at, and apparently everything else there is to know about it. If one is foolish or tolerant enough to read his idiotic posts, you'd think that WP is conducting the investigation himself.

Wot, are you worried that apart from me mistakenly answering my own posts someone agreed with me??

When there is little or no evidence investigators can bluff. The investigation is being widened (which is often necessary) since the ground appears too shallow for digging deep in just one place.

I already demonstrated how worthless the unclassified intelligence report is.

Hence we have the Chinese saying, A hat-wearing macaque to describe poor levels of news media and investigation. This means
A worthless person hiding behind imposing looks. Trying to impress too hard

Sea of Red did mention about what appears to be inflated prices paid by mobsters to purchase Trump properties. That is where a professional investigator should look.

One basic rule in looking for corruption is 'follow the Money,' not hate the Orange Orangutan.

The exception is in Hong Kong where the ICAC (Internal Commission on Crime and Corruption) with its own armed police force can charge someone for a corrupt act even if they did not benefit financially. The investigation would follow where money would likely be.

I wouldn't say I am investigating but just offering my wisdom in this affair :)

Last edited:

Actually, we know next to nothing about the maturity or progress of the criminal investigation of Jared Kushner. What we do know here is what has been reported in the press, not all of which can be characterized as "speculation". For example, there are public admissions of meetings with Russians on Kushner's part and his attempt to set up a "back channel" communication to Russia through Russian intelligence services. We also know from the public record that Kushner's finances are entangled with Russian oligarchs. Kushner's position is that he "did not collude", but it is up to investigators to actually determine whether he can be prosecuted for his activities.

The press is bound to get some things wrong and to distort the real picture of what is going on, but news reports are all that we in the public have to go on right now. We certainly ought to take all news reports with varying degrees of skepticism, depending on the reliability of the sources, but enough of the picture has emerged for us to draw some fairly obvious conclusions. Despite the denials of the Trump administration, it looks very much like they colluded actively with the Russian government to get Donald Trump elected in exchange for lifting the sanctions and carrying out other policies that the Putin regime favors. Dare we call it treason? I think so.

Sometimes the press can be an enemy to itself. While releasing timed sketchy allegations it gives the other party (assuming it to be guilty) a chance to hide things and even change its planned position on things.

Hence we have the Chinese saying,
A crafty rabbit has three burrows

It is beginning to look like Trump will try to fire Sessions when Congress finally adjourns for its break. Trump can then replace him with a stooge who will fire Rosenstein and Mueller. Theoretically, that could decisively kill the Russiagate investigation, especially if the Republican-dominated Congress wrings its hands and looks the other way. Then they can go back to investigating Hillary Clinton and repealing Obamacare. They never did uncover all the details about Hillary's emails. There has to be something there to get her on. Otherwise, they wouldn't call her "Crooked Hillary". Also, we don't know enough about what happened with Benghazi yet.

Democratic senators are hoping to block interim appointments by blocking the Senate's ability to officially adjourn. We'll see how far they get with that ploy.

It is beginning to look like Trump will try to fire Sessions when Congress finally adjourns for its break. Trump can then replace him with a stooge who will fire Rosenstein and Mueller. Theoretically, that could decisively kill the Russiagate investigation, especially if the Republican-dominated Congress wrings its hands and looks the other way. Then they can go back to investigating Hillary Clinton and repealing Obamacare. They never did uncover all the details about Hillary's emails. There has to be something there to get her on. Otherwise, they wouldn't call her "Crooked Hillary". Also, we don't know enough about what happened with Benghazi yet.

Democratic senators are hoping to block interim appointments by blocking the Senate's ability to officially adjourn. We'll see how far they get with that ploy.

Yup. Infantile behavior - guaranteed to please the teething Cheato contingent.

On the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit in Germany last month, President Trump’s advisers discussed how to respond to a new revelation that Trump’s oldest son had met with a Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign — a disclosure the advisers knew carried political and potentially legal peril.

The strategy, the advisers agreed, should be for Donald Trump Jr. to release a statement to get ahead of the story. They wanted to be truthful, so their account couldn’t be repudiated later if the full details emerged.

But within hours, at the president’s direction, the plan changed.

Flying home from Germany on July 8 aboard Air Force One, Trump personally dictated a statement in which Trump Jr. said that he and the Russian lawyer had “primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children” when they met in June 2016, according to multiple people with knowledge of the deliberations. The statement, issued to the New York Times as it prepared an article, emphasized that the subject of the meeting was “not a campaign issue at the time.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ml?tid=pm_politics_pop&utm_term=.b597e15eb534

Apparently this smoking gun was larger than expected. Now we can start talking about "hearsay" legitimately because now it involves what Trump said or didn't dictate about the revelation of the email. I bet Reince Preibus is now one of the sources, too.

CNN reported that the White House has not disputed this, but noted that the statement was still accurate.

Back
Top Bottom