• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Is Trump a Russian Asset?

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
Is Trump a Russian Asset?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html

This article argues that Trump was likely compromised in 1987 after his first visit to Russia. He likely got caught with a “prostitute”. These women were well trained in seduction and then would often claim rape. There’s little doubt they’d at least try to compromise him. And Trump is easily seduced by any flattery. Now their asset has paid off. He’s likely to destroy NATO, he’ll let them do pretty much whatever they want in Ukraine. He may not be able to completely surrender the U.S., but he can, and has, significantly weakened us.

SLD

They've also financed most if not all of his business for quite awhile now. They control a hell of a lot of his debts.

Don't background checks for security clearance usually involve finding out to whom you owe money because financial exposure is about the biggest risk for being compromised?

They've also financed most if not all of his business for quite awhile now. They control a hell of a lot of his debts.

Don't background checks for security clearance usually involve finding out to whom you owe money because financial exposure is about the biggest risk for being compromised?
They do check for debt, but the thing is, the president has the ultimate need-to-know. He's not going to be denied a security clearance.
Everyone in his posse may be, but POTUS has the authority to just declassify everything, so there's no point.

Worst case, they give him, say, only a SECRET clearance.
He asks about something that's TOP SECRET.
They say no, he declassifies it, or reduces it to SECRET.

Hopefully, he allows someone to upgrade the classification when he's thru drawing stick figures in the margins...

Trump is not compromised, the Republican Party is. He could say he murdered Russian peepee hookers in 1988 and the Republican Party would still support him. The nuance here is that all this stuff already came out before his election and family values leaders and voters didn't care. There's really nothing "new," nothing beyond what was said already in intensity or magnitude. He even said he could murder someone and his base would still vote for him:
I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-fifth-avenue-comment/

The President isn’t required to go through the background checks for a clearance. But you’re right. If he were an ordinary worker it’s highly unlikely he would have passed a background check with all of this on his record. I do some work in this area. I’ve seen people denied clearances for far, far less foreign entanglements.

SLD

Trump is not compromised, the Republican Party is. He could say he murdered Russian peepee hookers in 1988 and the Republican Party would still support him. The nuance here is that all this stuff already came out before his election and family values leaders and voters didn't care. There's really nothing "new," nothing beyond what was said already in intensity or magnitude. He even said he could murder someone and his base would still vote for him:
I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.

Yup. They love him. Tell them he’s a foreign agent, and they wouldn’t care. He panders to their racist views, gives them a scapegoat for their troubles and that’s pretty much all they care about.

SLD

1987/88 appear to be the time when he was “activated” if you will.
...when he found out the money and the hookers weren't free... Kind of like the day you find out your dealer isn't giving you any more heroin just for being cool to hang out with...

I think the OP raises an interesting question - is a tool necessarily an asset?

Yes. Even if you never use the tool, the fact that you have it makes it an asset. You can claim it on your taxes, or as part of the sale of the business.

The question is whether or not it's a willing asset, or even aware that it's a tool.

Planting the locator beacon on the Millenium Falcon made it a tool for finding the Rebel Base, even if they didn't know it was on board..

Bingo!

Everyone knows Trump is a Russian asset. The only question is whether he is a witting or unwitting asset. Republicans already knew he was a Russian asset when they threatened to start a civil war if Trump is ever removed from office. Heck many of them threatened civil war if Trump didn't win the election.

It's not just Trump who is a traitor. Not by a long shot.

The President isn’t required to go through the background checks for a clearance. But you’re right. If he were an ordinary worker it’s highly unlikely he would have passed a background check with all of this on his record. I do some work in this area. I’ve seen people denied clearances for far, far less foreign entanglements.

SLD

That is what I was implying.

He wouldn't even get beyond the financial disclosures for a senior admin position at your average state Department of Natural Resources.

Hell, I sub-leased an apartment from a graduating engineering major that was going to work for the feds in D.C. I got a call from people that wanted to know to whom he was renting. They dug into my personals and that arrangement to make sure that was all square.

Hookers smookers. His financial ties and money laundering and all that crap are all yuge evidence of some big entanglement.

They all knew it when they (almost unanimously) voted to unnecessarily double-down on forcing Trump to go through Congress in regard to any changes/meddling with the sanctions against Russia (including the sanctions for the invasion of the Ukraine, which is what tanked the BP/Rosneft/Exxon deal that would have lead to Russia surpassing Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest oil distributor; i.e., the sanctions that started the take over of the presidency in the first place).

That action alone proves every single Republican in Congress knew Trump was a traitor.

Last edited:

SLD

That is what I was implying.

He wouldn't even get beyond the financial disclosures for a senior admin position at your average state Department of Natural Resources.

Hell, I sub-leased an apartment from a graduating engineering major that was going to work for the feds in D.C. I got a call from people that wanted to know to whom he was renting. They dug into my personals and that arrangement to make sure that was all square.

Hookers smookers. His financial ties and money laundering and all that crap are all yuge evidence of some big entanglement.

Yup.

People focus on the hooker pee-pee tape because it's more salacious, but even if it exists the openly available evidence of Trump's financial ties to Russia is much, much more troubling, and it's obvious that Russian money has been saving him from disaster after disaster for decades now. Russia is so far up his ass that he's little more than a hand puppet.

They all knew it when they (almost unanimously) voted to unnecessarily double-down on forcing Trump to go through Congress in regard to any changes/meddling with the sanctions against Russia (including the sanctions for the invasion of the ukraine, which is what tanked the BP/Rosneft/Exxon deal that would have lead to Russia surpassing Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest oil distributor; i.e., the sanctions that started the take over of the presidency in the first place).

That action alone proves every single Republican in Congress knew Trump was a traitor.

I would say that their numerous attempts at arguing against the Mueller investigation is more telling evidence not only that they know Trump is a traitor, but that they are willing to obstruct justice to help him get away with it.

They all knew it when they (almost unanimously) voted to unnecessarily double-down on forcing Trump to go through Congress in regard to any changes/meddling with the sanctions against Russia (including the sanctions for the invasion of the ukraine, which is what tanked the BP/Rosneft/Exxon deal that would have lead to Russia surpassing Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest oil distributor; i.e., the sanctions that started the take over of the presidency in the first place).

I would say that their numerous attempts at arguing against the Mueller investigation is more telling evidence not only that they know Trump is a traitor, but that they are willing to obstruct justice to help him get away with it.
Yeah, there seems to be a column of for and against the GOP is compromised or just complicit. That doesn't speak well for the GOP.

Yeah, there seems to be a column of for and against the GOP is compromised or just complicit. That doesn't speak well for the GOP.

Let's also not forget the calls for civil war if Trump is ever impeached, or if he lost the election, so we're not talking about metaphorical treason here.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/24/roger-stone-predicts-insurrection-trump-impeachment-242010

Just a reminder that removing a traitor from the Oval Office could result in civil war.

It can happen because most conservatives are completely divorced from reality:
https://medium.com/vandal-press/if-trump-is-impeached-it-might-be-the-end-of-america-b7a2243399b7

I think this country has been on the brink of civil war for years, perhaps decades...since the rethuglican party deserted reason, rule of law and financial probity and became the ravening religious monster it now is.

We started to hear of Calexit and NYExit a while back, and those felt like the beginnings of the disntegration of the USA.

Considering the fact that we vastly outnumber them—and it would be good for our species—I think another excessively bloody civil war would be just what this world needs. Kill all the deplorables and immeasurably improve the gene pool.

Hypothetically “in a locker-room” speaking of course.

Back
Top Bottom