• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

January 6 Hearings Live

The CEO also said Trump did not explain how he planned to accomplish any of his policy proposals, that person said.

Among the topics on which Trump offered scant details were how he would reduce taxes and cut back on business regulations, according to two other people in the room who spoke to CNBC.
He never has you fucking assholes; not for any of his policy proposals. You don't care. Tax cuts and roll back regulation. Full stop. That is all they've cared about the whole time and he is just the man for the job because the media can keep their ratings up with his stupid antics while he is never held to account for anything and the huge corporations solidify their oligopoly.

These were people who I think might have been actually predisposed to [Trump but] actually walked out of the room less predisposed” to him, Sorkin said.
Oohhh, less predisposed. Ohs nos.

These were people who I think might have been actually predisposed to [Trump but] actually walked out of the room less predisposed” to him, Sorkin said.
Oohhh, less predisposed. Ohs nos.
It seems the prefix “pre” should no longer apply. Pre what now?
Perhaps:
"These were people who I think might have been actually predisposed to [Trump but] actually walked out of the room postdisposed” to him, Sorkin [should have] said.

;)

Back
Top Bottom