• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

John Kennedy assassination

Lone gunman is probaly right. Oswall went to the USSR and the KGB thought he was nuts.
And Russia wouldn't be so stupid as to use a nutter to carry out an assassination--too much risk of them saying something or leaving behind something.

Same reason as I don't think His Flatulence is a Russian agent--they wouldn't want him as an agent. (Now, somebody near him is another matter...)

Same reason as I don't think His Flatulence is a Russian agent--they wouldn't want him as an agent. (Now, somebody near him is another matter...)
Nobody is saying Trump is an agent. But he is a useful idiot for Putin.

Donald has always been an ass; how hard was it for Putin to turn him into an asset?

There has been suggestion of it, I don't recall if it was here or not.

Nobody is saying Trump knows he is an agent.
FIFY

Agreed. Manipulated, quite possibly.

There has been suggestion of it, I don't recall if it was here or not.

Nobody is saying Trump knows he is an agent.
FIFY

Agreed. Manipulated, quite possibly.
Although even if we accept his manipulation as a likelihood, it remains implausible that he killed JFK.

Why would
Wow.I was 11 when it happened.I call it the day the nuns cried.I am not quite "oliver stone",but the grassy knoll has always bothered me.
So you "experienced" what happened. I need a little history, something that fits my theory.
Something that fits your theory?

My Magic 8 Ball is saying "this is going to end badly."

At first blush, it seems you're here to confirm what you think "really happened."
Not exactly. I love discussing about various subjects, but I'm just wanting to delve a little more specifically on this one!
Then why are you here? This isn’t the place to learn about this event. Nobody here is a particular expert. Read a book about it. The best is Case Closed by Gerald Posner.

Amazon product ASIN 1400034620
But who cares what someone’s theories are? There are a bazillion of them out there on the internet. They’re 99% bullshit. Read someone who’s actually gone through the forensics and physics and numerous other aspects of it.

I wonder if there is a connection between DB Copoer and the assassination.

• Roll Eyes
Reactions: SLD
JFK Assassination Eye Witnesses Speak Together — 1963 Second Edition

I haven't read it and do not endorse the contents necessarily, but it's interesting enough to google the author and the very recent news about him.

I think Oswald was a bitter man not getting what he wanted out of life either under a capitalist system or communist system. I think he wanted to kill Kennedy and the fact he was a communist and lived in the USSR lead to the USSR being blamed and a nuclear war occurred. he was so bitter at life he wanted the wholexworld to go down with hin.

Happy conspiraversary.

FiQdULMWYAIWfYe.jpg

Oswald killed JFK. I do think it's suspicious that Jack Ruby was able to kill Oswald in a police basement full of cops & reporters on national TV. I'd like to know the why behind that.

Oswald killed JFK. I do think it's suspicious that Jack Ruby was able to kill Oswald in a police basement full of cops & reporters on national TV. I'd like to know the why behind that.
It is very suspicious... and very not suspicious. Just think of it like this... officers have beaten down criminals or suspects... with other people looking away.

It isn't that hard to think that the police didn't give a fuck about protecting a man who just killed the President who was also a "commie". It would have been some level of conspiracy, but it didn't need to be a big one. That Ruby was dying adds both gasoline to the fire and extinguishes it as well. A dying man has little time to serve in prison.

Ruby's killing of Oswald has both a plausible defense for being part of a grand conspiracy and something a lot more organic and natural.

According to most sources Ruby loved Kennedy and therefore hated Oswald for the killing. Ruby was devastated by the event and it's understandable he would do what he did. We've since learned a lot about transferring prisoners.

Its not that crazy that an average Joe (or Joes) can step in and do something outlandish like what Jack Ruby did. Despite our high expectations about the level of security surrounding our government in modern times, it happens fairly often. Breaking into the Capitol on Jan 6, attempted assassinations of Reagan and Ford (twice), getting past a White House guard (during Obama admin), etc. Anyone remember the nutty guy who pulled off doing fake sign language at Obama's side during Nelson Mandela's service? That was a major WTF!

Most security is theatrical rather than effective. It consists of a bunch of people making themselves look badass, so nobody even tries to fuck with them.

But such security can always be made to look like a bunch of clowns by a literal bunch of clowns - it depends on being respected and feared by the people who might want to breach it, so those who are simply disregarding the rules can often just stroll through.

As happened in 2007 at the APEC meeting in Sydney.

Back
Top Bottom