• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Justin Beiber disproves the Big Bang theory

When he peed in the mop bucket and egged his neighbor's house I was afraid he wasn't really a poet philosopher. I am reassured now.

Justin Beiber disproves the Big Bang theory...

More like JB disapproves of the Big Bang theory.

Well, all the hard work and effort by thousands of dedicated educators and professionals to get teenaged girls interested in STEM careers just got flushed down the toilet.

If Justin (he's Justin to them because they're totally soulmates and are going to get married) says that science makes no sense then science makes no sense and everyone who says different can STFU.

Jutin Bieber is more quotable than Jesus and Paul combined.

“You don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco.”

- Justin Bieber

So in gospel according to Justin, Christians are to churches what tacos are to Taco Bell? :D

I would suggest he should've spent more time in school than making "music" but sadly it seems to have worked out pretty well for him :(

Well... there's another couple of brain cells I'll never get back...

I want tickets to the Justin Bieber/Kirk Cameron debate. Resolved: Dude, I owe my awesome career to a higher power. Higher than Ellen.

Back
Top Bottom