• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kamala Harris to lead his gun violence prevention office

I am surprised how quickly the thread devolved from a discussion of the office being created to a slagging off as to it's putative head.

Granted there might be a correlation between the head and the performance but I'd rather a higher quality discussion about ways and means before personalities.

Unless she is going too/can take the guns off fools & knaves who should not have them then any of her efforts will be futile.

Well, obviously, you are forgetting the absolute power that Vice Presidents wield. Did you forget all about Mike Pence, how he heralded in the new Space Force as one of its main leaders, calling the members "Guardians." Remember how OP that was?
No I didn't pay too much attention to the new Space Force. Perhaps you yanks could focus a little more attention to the (too) many guns in the USA rather than the much smaller number in space?

Any way back to the topic at hand. Will She/the organisation be able to do something about the insane number of guns in the hands of the totally irresponsible and unworthy?

No, VPs don't really do anything. Project assignments are for image.

Back
Top Bottom