• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kamala Harris to lead his gun violence prevention office

TSwizzle

Let's Go Brandon!
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I guess she did such a good job on the border she gets this new role;

President Joe Biden has tapped Kamala Harris to lead his gun violence prevention office, giving his vice president yet another task for her packed portfolio. Biden will formally announce his decision in a ceremony in the Rose Garden on Friday afternoon. Harris will oversee the office.

Daily Mail

Exciting times.

Oh, yay. Looking forward to the kindergarten level explanations about gun violence:

"You see, we have these things called guns <awkward cackling>. You push bullets into guns with your fingers <more awkward cackling>. And when fired, these bullets hit people and sometimes people can get killed! Its time we stop this from happening. Speaking of time, did I ever tell you my profound thoughts about the passage of time?" <audience runs to the exits>

Sadly, I think you may be right. Until we can reverse the totally misapplied Heller decision were fucked.

She is a democrat version of Sarah Palin, The only difference is she got to be VP.
She also reads all the magazines!

But seriously, you can dislike Kamala all you want but this comment is ridiculously ignorant.
She is simply stupid and ridiculously ignorant, like Sarah Palin.
I’m sorry that you know so little of what you’re talking about. I will just assume it is because you don’t live in the same country as these two people. Perhaps it is also a logic problem with false equivalency.

I’m not saying you have to like her. You can hate her as much as you hate Palin. But that’s no reason to make logical errors in your exposition for the sake of theatrics.

She is a democrat version of Sarah Palin, The only difference is she got to be VP.

But seriously, you can dislike Kamala all you want but this comment is ridiculously ignorant.
I’m sorry that you know so little of what you’re talking about. I will just assume it is because you don’t live in the same country as these two people. Perhaps it is also a logic problem with false equivalency.

I’m not saying you have to like her. You can hate her as much as you hate Palin. But that’s no reason to make logical errors in your exposition for the sake of theatrics.
This is as ridiculous as your claim that Biden is fine and there is nothing wrong with his brain.

This is as ridiculous as your claim that Biden is fine and there is nothing wrong with his brain.
Did I make that claim?

Since you are the expert on American politicians I would ask you to prove your claim with actual concrete facts, not uninformed opinion, that Kamala Harris and Sarah Palin are equally stupid and ignorant.

Or you can admit that you don’t really know much about this and not further embarrass yourself.

Uh, yeah, you can call Harris a lefty radical if you are ultra partisan, but “stupid” is not one of the things she is.

Can you tell us what actions she has done that cause tyou to consider her stupid? I admit I am curious…

Uh, yeah, you can call Harris a lefty radical if you are ultra partisan, but “stupid” is not one of the things she is.

Can you tell us what actions she has done that cause tyou to consider her stupid? I admit I am curious…
I'm sure we'll hear after barbos has had a word with his sponsers.

Palin was an idiotic right-wing populist who eventually graduated college.

Harris is a left-wing/moderate prosecutor who graduated from law school.

I'd say Harris is a "tad" bit more ambitious and certainly a trillion times smarter than Palin, who was a political aberration that helped stoke the teabagger movement.

Why would anyone be interested in the opinion of someone who maintains that NATO caused the current war in Ukraine and who promotes every blatant Russian lie as the truth?

Why would anyone be interested in the opinion of someone who maintains that NATO caused the current war in Ukraine and who promotes every blatant Russian lie as the truth?
My pencil was tracing the labyrinthe of his opinion and I ran into a mash-up of Poe’s Law and writer’s block.

IMG_1628.png

I guess she did such a good job on the border she gets this new role;
President Joe Biden has tapped Kamala Harris to lead his gun violence prevention office, giving his vice president yet another task for her packed portfolio. Biden will formally announce his decision in a ceremony in the Rose Garden on Friday afternoon. Harris will oversee the office.

Daily Mail

Exciting times.

Vice Presidents don't really do anything and so one must wonder why are so afraid of her?

Palin was an idiotic right-wing populist who eventually graduated college.
Harris is a left-wing/moderate prosecutor who graduated from law school.
I'd say Harris is a "tad" bit more ambitious and certainly a trillion times smarter than Palin, who was a political aberration that helped stoke the teabagger movement.

Graduating law school is not the intellectual fear you seem to think it is. Especially a middling at best law school like Hastings.

That said, sure, Kamala Harris is not as dumb as Sarah Palin.
However, she has poor judgment even when she knows better.
I am not sure that is any better, frankly. It may be worse.

Back
Top Bottom