• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kamala Harris to lead his gun violence prevention office

Unless she is going too/can take the guns off fools & knaves who should not have them then any of her efforts will be futile.

Unless she is going too/can take the guns off fools & knaves who should not have them then any of her efforts will be futile.

Well, obviously, you are forgetting the absolute power that Vice Presidents wield. Did you forget all about Mike Pence, how he heralded in the new Space Force as one of its main leaders, calling the members "Guardians." Remember how OP that was?

Well, obviously, you are forgetting the absolute power that Vice Presidents wield. Did you forget all about Mike Pence, how he heralded in the new Space Force as one of its main leaders, calling the members "Guardians." Remember how OP that was?
And if the Republicans get their way, the VP gets to choose the next President!

Palin was an idiotic right-wing populist who eventually graduated college.
Harris is a left-wing/moderate prosecutor who graduated from law school.
I'd say Harris is a "tad" bit more ambitious and certainly a trillion times smarter than Palin, who was a political aberration that helped stoke the teabagger movement.

Graduating law school is not the intellectual fear you seem to think it is. Especially a middling at best law school like Hastings.

That said, sure, Kamala Harris is not as dumb as Sarah Palin.
However, she has poor judgment even when she knows better.
I am not sure that is any better, frankly. It may be worse.
They are both empty headed idiots. It's just more obvious in case of Palin.
Harris, initially has few moments with well prepared (by someone else) speeches.
Palin did not bother with preparation at all, so, her empty-headiness was clear on display from the start.

Yes, the usual gang here is staunchly pro-democrat. The list of "anti"-democrat I have here is very short and you are not on it.

Did I make that claim?
Yes, YOU, (as a whole gang ) did make that claim.
Sorry. I’m not in a gang.
To me you ARE.
Your grasp on reality has been repeatedly demonstrated to be nonexistent, so at this point, nobody who has been paying attention gives a single solitary shit how things look to you.

If you told me it was raining, I would seek at least two independent sources to confirm, before I picked up my umbrella.

Your grasp on reality has been repeatedly demonstrated to be nonexistent,

Canadian Parliament just gave a round of applause to a WW2 nazi, that's a reality. US supported terrorist regime in kiev regime bombed their "own" people and lied about it. That's a reality.
The fact that I don't have a habit of keeping track of political views of every screenname here is not a reality.
Again, to me, most of you are the same gang.

I'd say Harris is a "tad" bit more ambitious and certainly a trillion times smarter than Palin, who was a political aberration that helped stoke the teabagger movement.
Graduating law school is not the intellectual fear you seem to think it is. Especially a middling at best law school like Hastings.
It certainly is better than barely graduating from an undergraduate program after attending a handful of colleges. Wasn't making an argument that VP Harris is the smartest person on the planet, just that she is much smarter than Palin.
Which makes one wonder why you even contested the statement.
No. Palin had a lot worse judgment. Led to her quitting the Governorship because she burned every bridge she came up to for political poise... which turned her into a boneless politician.

They are both empty headed idiots. It's just more obvious in case of Palin.
If it is more obvious for Palin...

To be fair, politicians, in general, are empty headed (and corrupt) idiots.
What do you think the most empty-headed thing Kamala Harris has said is?

You must be able to produce at least one quote on which you base your opinion, yes?

I already alluded to one for Palin.

She is a democrat version of Sarah Palin, The only difference is she got to be VP.
She also reads all the magazines!

But seriously, you can dislike Kamala all you want but this comment is ridiculously ignorant.
She is simply stupid and ridiculously ignorant, like Sarah Palin.
Prove it.
Watch her talking,
Be careful, we might apply that standard to your posts.

She is a democrat version of Sarah Palin, The only difference is she got to be VP.
She also reads all the magazines!

But seriously, you can dislike Kamala all you want but this comment is ridiculously ignorant.
She is simply stupid and ridiculously ignorant, like Sarah Palin.
Prove it.
Watch her talking,
I have. She seems very smart and nowhere near as stupid as Sarah Palin.

Not to mention that your judgement is about as flawed as they come.

No I didn't pay too much attention to the new Space Force. Perhaps you yanks could focus a little more attention to the (too) many guns in the USA rather than the much smaller number in space?

Any way back to the topic at hand. Will She/the organisation be able to do something about the insane number of guns in the hands of the totally irresponsible and unworthy?

Back
Top Bottom