• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kim Davis - Kentucky's theocratic ruler

Aren't there any rightwing singers who have any catchy music? I mean, Ted Nugent's been around since the early 1600s, so I have to figure he's written at least one tune that can rev up a crowd in that time.

Aren't there any rightwing singers who have any catchy music? I mean, Ted Nugent's been around since the early 1600s, so I have to figure he's written at least one tune that can rev up a crowd in that time.
How about: Wango Tango :D

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqFUEcM9wR0[/YOUTUBE]

Huckaloogie could mouth the words while drooling over Kim on stage....

A Cat Scratch Fever singalong would have been epic.

Wang Dang Sweet Poontang.

Perfect. A draft-dodging pedophile. Excellent for Republicans.

Davis said she acted “under God’s authority” when she, as the order summarizes, “famously refused to comply with Obergefell, which required her to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.”

That's a pretty lame explanation because anyone can make such a claim about anything they do.

Is she the original Karen?

Davis said she acted “under God’s authority” when she, as the order summarizes, “famously refused to comply with Obergefell, which required her to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.”

That's a pretty lame explanation because anyone can make such a claim about anything they do.

Nah, Karens go back a long way.

Unfortunately, the US Supreme Court appears to be siding more and more with people who refuse to do their jobs for what they say to be religious reasons.

Unfortunately, the US Supreme Court appears to be siding more and more with people who refuse to do their jobs for what they say to be religious reasons.

Which is so weird when you look at their actual doctrine.
  • Their lord says, “be ready to suffer for your faith,” but they don’t want to suffer for their faith. They want faith without consequences.
  • Their lord says, “If people don’t want to hear your message after you try, walk away and let them be, you cheapen me by bludgeoning them with my message” but they don’t want to walk away, they want to bludgeon.
  • Their lord says, “let the government do what the government does, that’s not my kingdom,” but they don’t want Jesus to define his kingdom, they want to annex people for him.

It’s like - they don’t even believe their own savior.

I'm confident that God told her not to run for that office, but she ignored Him because she wanted the $80K salary.
Tom

Some of my favorite people are Karens.
I find it more than a little distasteful to weaponize my cousin's name.
Tom

Back
Top Bottom