• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kim Davis - Kentucky's theocratic ruler

The left are cowards. They bully Christians and appease and ignore the hateful murderous backwards tribal cult called Islam. C'mon hypocrite, bring it.

The fundamentalist Christian tribe is just as hateful, murderous and backwards as the fundamentalist Muslim tribe. Even today, many Christians in America dream of a country governed by fundamentalist Christian doctrine. Most do not use bombs to accomplish their vision, but don't get me wrong, they are just as steadfast in their batshit fundamentalist beliefs as the Muslims, and work tirelessly to oppress those whose beliefs or sexual orientation do not conform strictly to their own.

Cool. Give us some names. Tell us which Christian denominations are similar to Hamas, Hezbollah, al queda, ISIS, etc. Go ahead.

Not surprising, but apparently, according to some conservative pundits, the public mess of her situation allowed a Republican governor to get elected into office.

And he's already said one of his first acts of office once he's sworn in, is to spend even more Kentucky taxpayer money to remove the names of ALL clerks from the marriage documents so other religious bigots won't kick up a fuss about having to do their jobs.

If a Muslim refused to bake a queer marriage cake would they be "religious bigot" too?
https://youtu.be/RgWIhYAtan4

Of course they would. Why do you ask?

Oh, wait, let me guess. You believed the right wing pundits when they said "liberals always support Muslims no matter what" am I right?

Boy, what a naive sucker you are.

Stop listening to Rush or watching Fox News and you may have your mind opened.

If a Muslim refused to bake a queer marriage cake would they be "religious bigot" too?
https://youtu.be/RgWIhYAtan4

Oh, wait, let me guess. You believed the right wing pundits when they said "liberals always support Muslims no matter what" am I right?

Why do you oppose freedom?

Why do you oppose freedom?

Why are you against the Constitution?

It's fascinating to watch the lefties mock and ibsult Christians and ignore the Muslims. Cowards.

It's fascinating that someone who jumps in with so few posts complains in a thread about a Christian government worker who was denying constitutional rights to gays would complain that we ignoring the Muslims in this thread.

I think that if you actually took the time to look around this board you'd find that when some Muslims acts to violate the rights of others, or anyone acts to violate the rights of others, that person is equally condemned.

Why don't you read more on the board before saying more stupid shit?

There are a decent number on here that blame non-Muslims for any wrong committed by Muslims.

1) I don't actually give a shit about Islam since Muslims in America are overwhelmingly peaceful and a very small minority in my community. They keep to themselves and pay taxes like everyone else; no problems. For that matter I have no hostility towards MOST Christians either, in fact I harbor a special fondness towards certain flavors of the faith (Jehovas Witnesses and Quakers in particular) because I respect their principles and their having the balls to actually live by them. There are SPECIFIC sects of Christianity, however, that provide a safe haven for meddlesome, self-righteous agitators driven by little else but moral panic. I have no tolerance whatsoever for such people.

2) Telling an asshole to stop being an asshole is no more "bullying" than taking the keys from a drunk driver. Certain types of Christians call it "bullying" when they're prevented from slut-shaming teenage girls or disparaging homosexuals in junior high schools. If standing in judgement of other people's sex lives is a religious sacrament, you're welcome to do that in your church or in the privacy of your own home. If you choose to do so in the public sphere, then you should be prepared to deal with the consequences of that choice, up to and including public alienation when everyone points out what an asshole you are.

Typical Islamist appeasement and Christophobic hateful leftist propaganda.

What in his statement isn't true?

Since you are a self-described extremist you are most likely not seeing the whole story.

Consider the incident I was close enough to to see what happened:

Back in high school there was a Bible study club. They used morning announcements to do a Bible reading--and were told no by the school officials--announcements were intended to announce upcoming things, not simply promotion. Tuesday they do the same thing. Wednesday they find they're not allowed to do morning announcements anymore and they scream discrimination.

The fundamentalist Christian tribe is just as hateful, murderous and backwards as the fundamentalist Muslim tribe. Even today, many Christians in America dream of a country governed by fundamentalist Christian doctrine. Most do not use bombs to accomplish their vision, but don't get me wrong, they are just as steadfast in their batshit fundamentalist beliefs as the Muslims, and work tirelessly to oppress those whose beliefs or sexual orientation do not conform strictly to their own.

Cool. Give us some names. Tell us which Christian denominations are similar to Hamas, Hezbollah, al queda, ISIS, etc. Go ahead.

Hamas and the like are not denominations, your comparison is invalid.

For an actual comparison, try the Army of God. Christian terrorists.

I still can't quite figure out why some people have so much difficulty with interpreting the 1st Amendment and 1964 Civil Rights Act with regard to protections and duties of government employees as compared to private citizens.

Davis refused the personal accommodation of letting someone else in the courthouse sign the papers. So she was blocking the government from carrying out what was a legal activity based entirely on her personal religious beliefs. There is a long list of legal things for which the government issues permits that violate one or more religious beliefs. It is not in the Constitution that individuals in the government get to act out their religious belief as a government official by stopping the public from engaging in legal activities that they personally do not like.

I still can't quite figure out why some people are still feeding this painfully obvious troll.

I am confident that God is in control of all of this!! I desire your prayers, I will need strength that only God can supply and I need a backbone like a saw log!!...God is still alive and on the throne!!! He IS in control and knows exactly where I am!!..September 1 will be the day to prepare for, if the Lord doesn't return before then. I have weighed the cost, and will stay the course.

From Kim Davis' e-mails just before her five-day stay in jail.

The Christian Identity Movement

The United Klans of America

The Brotherhood of the Sword

The Salvation Army

The Salvation Army

Cool. Give us some history of the murder and mayhem caused by your list of terrorist Christians in the last 15 years so we can compare it to the list of murder and mayhem by al queda, Hezbollah, Hamas and ISIS, etc. Go ahead.

The Salvation Army

Cool. Give us some history of the murder and mayhem caused by your list of terrorist Christians in the last 15 years
Why? You're perfectly capable of doing your own research.

Especially the Salvation Army. They're the worst of the lot by far, and their atrocities are public knowledge.

Cool. Give us some history of the murder and mayhem caused by your list of terrorist Christians in the last 15 years
Why? You're perfectly capable of doing your own research.

Especially the Salvation Army. They're the worst of the lot by far, and their atrocities are public knowledge.

LOL. Oh. My. God.

The Salvation Army

Cool. Give us some history of the murder and mayhem caused by your list of terrorist Christians in the last 15 years so we can compare it to the list of murder and mayhem by al queda, Hezbollah, Hamas and ISIS, etc. Go ahead.
Does the mayhem go with the murder or can it be separate. Just need to know whether opening Pandora's Box counts.

Does the mayhem go with the murder or can it be separate. Just need to know whether opening Pandora's Box counts.

And do African groups count?

And do African groups count?
You know what, this is well off topic. This is about the Religious "Freedom" Champion, marching out and demanding the citizens bow to her religious beliefs.
Aside from sound advice to DNFTT, this publically employed religious bigot was putting her religious practices above the law of the land. That's all. So the bigot got legally bitch-slapped. And now we can hopefully all go back to living happily ever after.

Here we are at 540 posts still rummaging about this bit of stupidity joedad. No living happily ever after with all this new stuff about white people working for the likes of Kim committing suicide and otherwise killing themselves. I'm thinking bigot loading and bullying are probably at the base of this. So lets find a way to put these religious bullies in their place, eh.

Back
Top Bottom