• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kim Davis - Kentucky's theocratic ruler

We caould call them Toms. ;)
Nah, every Tom, Dick and Harry has a Tom reference. Tommy guns, Uncle Toms, Tom cat, Tom Turkey, Tom-tom drums, Peeping Tom...

Of course, if you're taking any of those as a personal attack for your name, rather then your behavior, firing rate, or the sound you make when struck, it's kinda silly. Something a Karen would do...

Nah, every Tom, Dick and Harry has a Tom reference. Tommy guns, Uncle Toms, Tom cat, Tom Turkey, Tom-tom drums, Peeping Tom..
Because Tom is symbol of masculinity.

Nobody ever talks about a Keith-anything...
Tom

Nah, every Tom, Dick and Harry has a Tom reference. Tommy guns, Uncle Toms, Tom cat, Tom Turkey, Tom-tom drums, Peeping Tom..

Tom
Nay, nay, moosebreath. There are plenty of people in this very building who have been heard saying 'You're such a Keith!' or 'That's a real Keith way of looking at things.' or 'Only a Keith would walk into a lab wearing THAT.'

Tom
Well, there's the Keith-tone Cops...

Or sex criminals, peeping Tom.
Tom
You don't know Keith. I wouldn't be surprised if 1/4 of modifications to rules or regulations were due to Keith and their imagination.

I'm sure Huckabee will help her out, after helping instigate these sorts of actions.

a-huckabee-cruz-kim-davis.jpg

Man, he's aging poorly. He went from looking like a knock off Kevin Spacey to a authentic Rudy Giuliani.

Well, at least this year starts with a good laugh. I don't want to think about November.
Maybe she & Rudy can get Cameo accounts and sell birthday wishes.

Aren't there any rightwing singers who have any catchy music? I mean, Ted Nugent's been around since the early 1600s, so I have to figure he's written at least one tune that can rev up a crowd in that time.

Ted Nugent has been angry lately. Nugent can't get inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall Of Fame, but Taylor Swift did. It ain't fair!

Aren't there any rightwing singers who have any catchy music? I mean, Ted Nugent's been around since the early 1600s, so I have to figure he's written at least one tune that can rev up a crowd in that time.

Ted Nugent has been angry lately. Nugent can't get inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall Of Fame, but Taylor Swift did. It ain't fair!
Maybe the HOF just don't like pedos.

Maybe the HOF just don't like pedos.
Maybe they don't like illegal hunters.

Back
Top Bottom