• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Leftists Say Blacks Are Not More Violent, Then Why Are African Countries #1-#57 of Murder Rates?

Every race wants to do that. There is nothing wrong with it.

No they don't. Yes there is.

Given we are one species with no differences qualifying for race, the imperative for one to only serve one's own is tribalist.

Now you may call those who advocate we treat others as if they were from the same species as being selective the science doesn't support you.

Statistics show that interbreeding generates hybrid vigor. Obama may be black to you but he's a top human to me. So is my granddaughter who is Chinese-Scandinavian-Italian Reed-Columbia postgraduate US citizen. We're on genetic steroids.

Your turn. Go ahead advertise the advantages of your viewpoint.

So, do you think we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?

Every race wants to do that. There is nothing wrong with it. To this day, there are still blacks whose families would complain if they were to marry a white person. Some of them would say, "We need to stay black." This is no different from white people doing this.

The point is you only see leftists demanding the white countries be flooded with Mexicans and Arabs and Africans. You don't see them demanding that Mexicans and Arabs and whites move to Africa to outbreed the Africans. No leftists are demanding China to flood their country with Mexicans Arabs and Africans.

They only want the white countries to take them in. Why? A G E N D A

You guys are so woke you ended up going blind.

For someone who hasn't read any David Lane, you sure do think alike. Looking forward to you showing off your new 88 tattoo.

Given we are one species with no differences qualifying for race, the imperative for one to only serve one's own is tribalist.

Now you may call those who advocate we treat others as if they were from the same species as being selective the science doesn't support you.

Statistics show that interbreeding generates hybrid vigor. Obama may be black to you but he's a top human to me. So is my granddaughter who is Chinese-Scandinavian-Italian Reed-Columbia postgraduate US citizen. We're on genetic steroids.

People who say, "There are no differences qualifying for race" are the first ones who say, "We need more blacks in movies! Asians, too! They also need to be hired more at jobs! They need better representation!"

Leftist politicians always play identity politics about how blacks need to stick together and blacks who vote for Trump are Uncle Toms. If race doesn't matter, why do leftists say blacks need to stick together?

You see? If race doesn't matter, then we don't need forced diversity. If we need forced diversity, then race matters. Leftists again want it both ways. They are never logically consistent.

How is fuck white (non jewish) people!!!

Not consistent?

It is as consistent as a metronome.

This consistency can exist with tactical hypocrisy. But it needs blind spots that are purposefully managed that you are asking about, HL.

How many blockbusting cycles have these blacks (and whites) been churned through by these jews?

De jure segregation would seem better than having multiple blockbusting cycles happen with the boom and bust along the way.

How is fuck white (non jewish) people!!!

Not consistent?

It is as consistent as a metronome.

This consistency can exist with tactical hypocrisy. But it needs blind spots that are purposefully managed that you are asking about, HL.

How many blockbusting cycles have these blacks (and whites) been churned through by these jews?

De jure segregation would seem better than having multiple blockbusting cycles happen with the boom and bust along the way.

I never know what you are trying to say.

Do you know what blockbusting is?

From wikipedia
Blockbusting is a business process of U.S. real estate agents and building developers to convince white property owners to sell their house at low prices, which they do by promoting fear in those house owners that racial minorities will soon be moving into the neighborhood. The agents then sell those same houses at much higher prices to black families desperate to escape the overcrowded ghettos.[1] Blockbusting became possible after the legislative and judicial dismantling of legally protected racially segregated real estate practices after World War II. By the 1980s it largely disappeared as a business practice, after changes in law and the real estate market

This is from 2016 in New Jersey

https://forward.com/news/breaking-news/346390/new-jersey-town-wants-probe-of-lakewood-ultra-orthodox-blockbusting/

People who say, "There are no differences qualifying for race" are the first ones who say, "We need more blacks in movies! Asians, too! They also need to be hired more at jobs! They need better representation!"

Leftist politicians always play identity politics about how blacks need to stick together and blacks who vote for Trump are Uncle Toms. If race doesn't matter, why do leftists say blacks need to stick together?

You see? If race doesn't matter, then we don't need forced diversity. If we need forced diversity, then race matters. Leftists again want it both ways. They are never logically consistent.

In order:

Bullshit spout with no reference to evidence. What is known is that there is no evidence for race among humans. From: https://genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full.pdf

Genetic variation in humans is sometimes described as being discontinuous among continents or among groups ofindividuals, and by some this has been interpreted as genetic support for “races.” A recent study in which >350microsatellites were studied in a global sample of humans showed that they could be grouped according to theircontinental origin, and this was widely interpreted as evidence for a discrete distribution of human genetic diversity.Here, we investigate how study design can influence such conclusions. Our results show that when individuals aresampled homogeneously from around the globe, the pattern seen is one of gradients of allele frequencies that extendover the entire world, rather than discrete clusters. Therefore, there is no reason to assume that major geneticdiscontinuities exist between different continents or “races.”

On sticking together within a society where laws and customs are determined mostly by a few faiths and origins it is entirely proper for those who are discriminated against by these laws and practices to also band together with like minded people of other groups to combat such racist attempts.

And your gratuitous summary just amplifies the need for such idiocy to be opposed by others not benefiting from those advantages.

Empty argument vacant position. Wow, I wonder how that happened.

What you take as evidence clearly is not. Looks different, comes from different place, different religion, still just human.

See? ^^^^^^

Stuff like that gets me fuming. Look at at all those racist leftists. If they are allowed to be racist against whites, then we don't have to take it! We have every right to fight back just like every other race does!

"No one is hating whites!," the leftists on this board said.

Most likely because you don't know how to read a table. Illiteracy is a sad thing, but it is something we can overcome. FYI, I think I saw 23 African nations with lower murder rates than the US.

The good news is if you order nations by alphabetical order, the US has one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

This doesn't change the fact that Africa has about 4 times the people as the U.S., and people still live in mud huts. One would think with a population of 1.2 billion and their endless supply of diamonds, they would be running circles around the U.S. and be the most prosperous and technologically advanced continent in the world!

Goal post change much?!!

constantly.. It's his MO...

Step 1: post wild claim unsupported by linked source
Step 2: ignore thoughtful guidance on how reality does not support the claim
Step 3: post wild (whatabout) claim unrelated to original debunked claim
Step 4: goto Step 2.

Goal post change much?!!

Maybe halfie just meant to say "I'm scared of black people" from the outset?

Not even close. There are plenty of intelligent black people.

But, here's the leftist agenda: When they speak of poor whites, leftists call them, "hillbillies, rednecks, hicks, trailer park trash" etc. But, when conservatives call poor blacks "thugs," leftists immdiately yell "YOU RACIST!!!! NOT ALL BLACKS ARE THUGS!!!" This is a true statement. However, we are calling the thugs thugs, not all black people. So, why is it OK for leftists to call poor whites derogatory racist names, but conservatives can't call poor blacks derogatory names?

Leftist double standard.

How often do you hear, "THOSE INBRED REDNECKS VOTED FOR TRUMP!! UNEDUCATED TRAILER TRASH!!!"

But when poor blacks vote for Obama, they don't say, "UNEDUCATED THUGS VOTING FOR OBAMA! DISGUSTING!!!"

The definition of thug (to most folks in America) is "a violent person, especially a criminal". As a black & poor person I have to dispute the use of that term for my own safety. Whats the definition of hillbilly?

See? ^^^^^^

Stuff like that gets me fuming.

That's what it is supposed to do (with the possible exception of the bottom left image). It's designed to provoke you and your fear.

Oh, I see! So, all those white supremacists are only doing it to provoke fear in minorities!

See?!?! Harmless fun!!!

Obviously, you don't believe this. Stop making racism against whites normal!!

But, here's the leftist agenda: When they speak of poor whites, leftists call them, "hillbillies, rednecks, hicks, trailer park trash" etc. But, when conservatives call poor blacks "thugs," leftists immdiately yell "YOU RACIST!!!! NOT ALL BLACKS ARE THUGS!!!" This is a true statement. However, we are calling the thugs thugs, not all black people. So, why is it OK for leftists to call poor whites derogatory racist names, but conservatives can't call poor blacks derogatory names?

Leftist double standard.

How often do you hear, "THOSE INBRED REDNECKS VOTED FOR TRUMP!! UNEDUCATED TRAILER TRASH!!!"

But when poor blacks vote for Obama, they don't say, "UNEDUCATED THUGS VOTING FOR OBAMA! DISGUSTING!!!"

The definition of thug (to most folks in America) is "a violent person, especially a criminal". As a black & poor person I have to dispute the use of that term for my own safety. Whats the definition of hillbilly?

They are all racist words for whites. Mexicans have "gringo" as a racist term for white people.

Lots of races are extremely racist against whites. Instead of saying, "Aw shucks golly gee! Stop caring, whites!," maybe we can actually fight back and try to stop this nonsense.

The only race who gets told to "shut and take it up the tailpipe!" about racism is whites.

Lots of races are extremely racist against whites. Instead of saying, "Aw shucks golly gee! Stop caring, whites!," maybe we can actually fight back and try to stop this nonsense.

Arguing for MORE racism isn't fighting back or stopping the nonsense, it is reinforcing it. If you actually wanted to "stop this nonsense" then you'd be arguing for no more separation based on skin pigmentation, but you're not doing that so just stop with the poor poor pitiful us bullshit. It's transparent and despicable and THAT is why you are perceiving persecution; NOT because you're white, because you are openly advocating for continued racism in a whataboutism orgy of "if they get to be openly racist, then so do we!"

Arguing for MORE racism isn't fighting back or stopping the nonsense, it is reinforcing it. If you actually wanted to "stop this nonsense" then you'd be arguing for no more separation based on skin pigmentation, but you're not doing that so just stop with the poor poor pitiful us bullshit. It's transparent and despicable and THAT is why you are perceiving persecution; NOT because you're white, because you are openly advocating for continued racism in a whataboutism orgy of "if they get to be racists, then so do we!"

But the ones racist against whites are holding up signs about "LOL! Your grandkids will be brown!" To me, this is blatant racism of wanting whites to die out.

THAT is the disgusting act!

Leftist double standard.

They are all racist words for whites. Mexicans have "gringo" as a racist term for white people.

The only race who gets told to "shut and take it up the tailpipe!" about racism is whites.

Seems fear, I'm inclind to agree with you however there must be a better word that doesn't describe me as a violent criminal. City slicker? I dunno be creative.

gringo - Definition says nothing about being violent or a criminal
Hillbilly - Definition says nothing about being violent or a criminal
Thug - Violent criminal

See the issue? For a poor & black person like myself minding my own business, paying taxes, keeping a job and abiding by the laws of the land I have to by default say "no brah, I'm neither violent nor a criminal". I think that's what you're getting from those leftists who use other derogatory terms but has the nerve to complain about yours. At least if you're creative and use a term with equally racists yet not denoting a violent criminal you'd have my support (not like you need it) as well as an argument that clearly works in your favor.

Someone has been reading too much David Lane.

Never even heard of him.

I'm stating nothing but facts.

Jewish genocide = bad.

White genocide = who cares? suck it up!

ANYONE WHO SAID, "SUCK IT UP!" TO THE JEWS ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST WOULD BE DECLARED AN EVIL ANTI-SEMITIC BIGOT!"

You're not stating facts, you're making false equivalences and invalid analogies.

There is no white genocide.
Genocide is when an ethnic group is deliberately murdered and wiped out by another ethnic group, and is something that any decent human cares about b/c it involves murder motivated by racial hatred. In contrast, an ethnic group diminishing due to natural processes of intergroup breeding and people making free choices on how and who to breed with is something that no decent human cares about, b/c the only reason to care would be if you held the same racial hatreds that motivate genocide. IOW, only a pro-genocide white supremacists would actually try to equate actual genocide with the natural byproduct of freely chosen breeding behavior that happens to be diminishing the relative % of whites.

Last edited:

Arguing for MORE racism isn't fighting back or stopping the nonsense, it is reinforcing it. If you actually wanted to "stop this nonsense" then you'd be arguing for no more separation based on skin pigmentation, but you're not doing that so just stop with the poor poor pitiful us bullshit. It's transparent and despicable and THAT is why you are perceiving persecution; NOT because you're white, because you are openly advocating for continued racism in a whataboutism orgy of "if they get to be racists, then so do we!"

But the ones racist against whites are holding up signs about "LOL! Your grandkids will be brown!" To me, this is blatant racism of wanting whites to die out.

Wrong. They want RACISTS to die out. That's what you keep pretending isn't the case.

THAT is the disgusting act!

Back
Top Bottom