• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Leftists Say Blacks Are Not More Violent, Then Why Are African Countries #1-#57 of Murder Rates?

Obviously, which is why I wrote "higher population will have more on average," i.e. I was not discussing rates until the next sentence when I wrote "rates." Ergo, strawman.
Not, not a strawman. Rates are what matters, not raw numbers. And black murder rate is ~5x that of whites.

And yet you understood what I wrote, but chose to take it out of context.
Other than your male-bashing, I do not understand your ramblings. Neither am I taking anything out of context.

Of course, culture matters, but there isn't a black culture that is in question so much as a poor urban culture, i.e. poverty in dense population areas. These areas do create gangs and gang culture and violent culture--it's an anti-system culture. It has always been this way. When cities were prevalent with Italian and Irish immigrants, there was also an undercurrent of gang culture and black markets. Now that the Irish and Italians are far more accepted into mainstream suburbia and into upper echelons of society, their gangs have been decreasing.
I disagree. There is a glorification of violent crime in the urban black culture, mostly through rap and hip hop, that is very different than what we have seen before. And contemporary hip-hop is influenced by the violent black radicalism of the 60s and 70s.

It's not a sob story. It's a dangerous, economic, statistical fact of life. Black people are not inherently different in terms of violence than White people. Deal with it!!

I think it is largely cultural. You want to excuse it away as "how else he gonna get his money".

Your question is extremely stupid. If the Chinese were allowing immigration and the different "races" interbred, that's a matter of indifference to me. Also it's not clear what the harm, if any, would be to Chinese culture. Are change and harm synonyms?

Some change is definitely harmful. Not all change is good. Europe becoming more and more Islamic is definitely an example of a very negative change.

Your question is extremely stupid. If the Chinese were allowing immigration and the different "races" interbred, that's a matter of indifference to me. Also it's not clear what the harm, if any, would be to Chinese culture. Are change and harm synonyms?

Some change is definitely harmful. Not all change is good. Europe becoming more and more Islamic is definitely an example of a very negative change.

In your irrelevant opinion based on a profound and demonstrable ignorance.

Wrong. It's based on knowing a lot about Islam and experiencing Islamism directly.

This is classic projection. Your ignorant and uninformed opinions are truly irrelevant. I mean you even think Islamization of Europe is a good thing. I would laugh if it weren't so tragic!

Wrong. It's based on knowing a lot about Islam and experiencing Islamism directly.

Uh huh.

Your ignorant and uninformed opinions are truly irrelevant.

Right back at you.

I mean you even think Islamization of Europe is a good thing.

It's not even a "thing," let alone something so pathetically binary as "good" or "bad."

I would laugh if it weren't so tragic!

Like you matter.

Went from misinterpreted data, to derogatory terms then white genocide. Half-Life, you've got quite a lot of stuff on your mind. I hope they are rooted in simply just wanting what's best for everyone like I do. BTW, white genocide or any genocide is not what's best for anyone. What we need is the best of us, regardless of the race to take the lead in making certain the tyrants among us (regardless of their race) do not go unrestrained.

Not, not a strawman. Rates are what matters, not raw numbers. And black murder rate is ~5x that of whites.

Other than your male-bashing, I do not understand your ramblings.

That is some stunning hypocrisy and internal inconsistency.

So, you point out that blacks are 5 times more likely to commit murder than whites, and pretend that is just facts and not racist. But Don2 counters that males are 10 times more likely to commit murder than females and that is "male bashing".

Gee, I wonder what kind of ideology would motivate that kind of bias and irrational inconsistency?

I think it is largely cultural. You want to excuse it away as "how else he gonna get his money".

It is "culture", but "culture" is a meaninglessly vague construct. The empirical evidence shows that the biggest factor is a specific meaningful aspect/cause of "culture, namely poverty. It isn't an "excuse" but a scientifically based explanation with mountains of evidence. Not only does this single variable of poverty simultaneously accounts for variance in violence both within and between racial groups.

Is there some more minor % differences in murder and crime rates that current income/poverty levels does not account for? Probably, but the most likely explanation for that are other specific aspect/determinants of "culture" like historical poverty, and both current and historical racism. One mechanism by which these factors have a negative impact is by causing higher incarceration rates among blacks, which in turn causes major problems for the children and grandchildren of those incarcerated. The family and community destroying effects of Slavery where immediate replaced with family and community destroying effects of systematic racism, including the Jim Crow laws in effect up in just 2 generations ago that lead to unjust incarceration of countless blacks, and the continued and well documented unequal incarceration rates for similar offences since. Plus, even if a person currently lives in a higher income area, the poverty that their parents and grandparents lived under has residual effects for generations. This is even worse for blacks who generally can only move to higher income areas by moving to mostly white areas where they often experience racism and exclusion that have negative behavioral impacts.

There is no other ethnic group in the US whose level and longevity of systematic injustice and mistreatment and resulting impoverishment is even on the same scale as blacks, except for native Americans who predictably have similarly high violent crime rates.

These facts are so established, obvious, and consistent with general supported theories of human behavior that your dismissal of them speaks volumes about the racist dogma that you are so committed to promoting.

But the ones racist against whites are holding up signs about "LOL! Your grandkids will be brown!" To me, this is blatant racism of wanting whites to die out.

Wrong. They want RACISTS to die out. That's what you keep pretending isn't the case.

THAT is the disgusting act!

Why is it so important to them that our grandkids will be brown?

They are all racist words for whites. Mexicans have "gringo" as a racist term for white people.

Lots of races are extremely racist against whites. Instead of saying, "Aw shucks golly gee! Stop caring, whites!," maybe we can actually fight back and try to stop this nonsense.

The only race who gets told to "shut and take it up the tailpipe!" about racism is whites.

Seems fear, I'm inclind to agree with you however there must be a better word that doesn't describe me as a violent criminal. City slicker? I dunno be creative.

gringo - Definition says nothing about being violent or a criminal
Hillbilly - Definition says nothing about being violent or a criminal
Thug - Violent criminal

See the issue? For a poor & black person like myself minding my own business, paying taxes, keeping a job and abiding by the laws of the land I have to by default say "no brah, I'm neither violent nor a criminal". I think that's what you're getting from those leftists who use other derogatory terms but has the nerve to complain about yours. At least if you're creative and use a term with equally racists yet not denoting a violent criminal you'd have my support (not like you need it) as well as an argument that clearly works in your favor.

This is the first verse of the song "Fuck the Police" by the rap group N.W.A. from 1988:

Fuck the police comin' straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit, 'cause I ain't the one
For a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun
To be beatin' on, and thrown in jail
We can go toe to toe in the middle of a cell
Fuckin' with me 'cause I'm a teenager
With a little bit of gold and a pager
Searchin' my car, lookin' for the product
Thinkin' every nigga is sellin' narcotics
You'd rather see, me in the pen
Than me and Lorenzo rollin' in a Benz-o
Beat a police out of shape
And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape
To tape off the scene of the slaughter

Still gettin' swoll off bread and water
I don't know if they fags or what
Search a nigga down, and grabbin' his nuts
And on the other hand, without a gun they can't get none
But don't let it be a black and a white one
'Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black police showin' out for the white cop
Ice Cube will swarm
On any motherfucker in a blue uniform

Just 'cause I'm from the CPT
Punk police are afraid of me!
Huh, a young nigga on the warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dyin' in L.A.

Yo Dre, I got somethin' to say

You read that and you wonder why blacks are so violent. These guys set an example for a whole black generation!

Other than your male-bashing, I do not understand your ramblings.

That is some stunning hypocrisy and internal inconsistency.

So, you point out that blacks are 5 times more likely to commit murder than whites, and pretend that is just facts and not racist. But Don2 counters that males are 10 times more likely to commit murder than females and that is "male bashing".

Gee, I wonder what kind of ideology would motivate that kind of bias and irrational inconsistency?

It is "culture", but "culture" is a meaninglessly vague construct. The empirical evidence shows that the biggest factor is a specific meaningful aspect/cause of "culture, namely poverty. It isn't an "excuse" but a scientifically based explanation with mountains of evidence. Not only does this single variable of poverty simultaneously accounts for variance in violence both within and between racial groups.

Is there some more minor % differences in murder and crime rates that current income/poverty levels does not account for? Probably, but the most likely explanation for that are other specific aspect/determinants of "culture" like historical poverty, and both current and historical racism. One mechanism by which these factors have a negative impact is by causing higher incarceration rates among blacks, which in turn causes major problems for the children and grandchildren of those incarcerated. The family and community destroying effects of Slavery where immediate replaced with family and community destroying effects of systematic racism, including the Jim Crow laws in effect up in just 2 generations ago that lead to unjust incarceration of countless blacks, and the continued and well documented unequal incarceration rates for similar offences since. Plus, even if a person currently lives in a higher income area, the poverty that their parents and grandparents lived under has residual effects for generations. This is even worse for blacks who generally can only move to higher income areas by moving to mostly white areas where they often experience racism and exclusion that have negative behavioral impacts.

There is no other ethnic group in the US whose level and longevity of systematic injustice and mistreatment and resulting impoverishment is even on the same scale as blacks, except for native Americans who predictably have similarly high violent crime rates.

These facts are so established, obvious, and consistent with general supported theories of human behavior that your dismissal of them speaks volumes about the racist dogma that you are so committed to promoting.

I'm not keen on the data cited here so forgive me as I can only speak from a personal prospective. I was homeless for two years in Long Island New York (Bay Shore Long Island to be specific) and not once during that time did I think of committing a violent crime or a crime at all. It is an active choice by the individual that is not entirely tied to poverty. So when i here folks say that's no excuse I tend to agree. Martin Luther King and the many people who marched the streets even in the face of violence is an example of folks with close to everything taken away from them still peacefully moving forward. Rich people (or those with enough to retire comfortably) commit crimes also so having money doesn't seem to deter crime. I know this is mostly anecdotal but I just can't wholeheartedly agree that the current situation with crime is beyond the black communities control and is entirely the result of the past and current conditions. They own half if not 3 thirds of the blame. That's just my not so well written take.

Edit: I meant 2 thirds

They are all racist words for whites. Mexicans have "gringo" as a racist term for white people.

Lots of races are extremely racist against whites. Instead of saying, "Aw shucks golly gee! Stop caring, whites!," maybe we can actually fight back and try to stop this nonsense.

The only race who gets told to "shut and take it up the tailpipe!" about racism is whites.

Seems fear, I'm inclind to agree with you however there must be a better word that doesn't describe me as a violent criminal. City slicker? I dunno be creative.

gringo - Definition says nothing about being violent or a criminal
Hillbilly - Definition says nothing about being violent or a criminal
Thug - Violent criminal

See the issue? For a poor & black person like myself minding my own business, paying taxes, keeping a job and abiding by the laws of the land I have to by default say "no brah, I'm neither violent nor a criminal". I think that's what you're getting from those leftists who use other derogatory terms but has the nerve to complain about yours. At least if you're creative and use a term with equally racists yet not denoting a violent criminal you'd have my support (not like you need it) as well as an argument that clearly works in your favor.

This is the first verse of the song "Fuck the Police" by the rap group N.W.A. from 1988:

Fuck the police comin' straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit, 'cause I ain't the one
For a punk motherfucker with a badge and a gun
To be beatin' on, and thrown in jail
We can go toe to toe in the middle of a cell
Fuckin' with me 'cause I'm a teenager
With a little bit of gold and a pager
Searchin' my car, lookin' for the product
Thinkin' every nigga is sellin' narcotics
You'd rather see, me in the pen
Than me and Lorenzo rollin' in a Benz-o
Beat a police out of shape
And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape
To tape off the scene of the slaughter

Still gettin' swoll off bread and water
I don't know if they fags or what
Search a nigga down, and grabbin' his nuts
And on the other hand, without a gun they can't get none
But don't let it be a black and a white one
'Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black police showin' out for the white cop
Ice Cube will swarm
On any motherfucker in a blue uniform

Just 'cause I'm from the CPT
Punk police are afraid of me!
Huh, a young nigga on the warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dyin' in L.A.

Yo Dre, I got somethin' to say

You read that and you wonder why blacks are so violent. These guys set an example for a whole black generation!

I never liked NWA. But from what I understand (and my understanding them doesn't mean I agree with them) those lyrics are in response to the treatment they received from the police. Whether the police behaving poorly was the first act of wrong doing doesn't matter to me, two wrongs don't make a right so if you're going to slam NWA for their lyrics and influence it would also be best practice to slam the police behavior it was in response to.

See? ^^^^^^

Stuff like that gets me fuming.

That's what it is supposed to do (with the possible exception of the bottom left image). It's designed to provoke you and your fear.

Oh, I see! So, all those white supremacists are only doing it to provoke fear in minorities!

See?!?! Harmless fun!!!

Obviously, you don't believe this. Stop making racism against whites normal!!

What the fuck are you talking about? You act like I am telling you those signs are right or justified, but honestly, that's beside the point. They are goading you, and you are falling for it. Pure and simple. They are trolling you [removed] with disingenuous bullshit. I guess the biggest loser is whoever is taking this the most seriously, which is sad in itself.

Those signs are literally targeting your grievances to get a rise out of you. They know you fear being replaced and outbred by non-white Americans, immigrants in particular, so that's where they dig.

Or do you think* some of the people carrying those signs are suicidal, asking for someone to kill them?

*used loosely

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it so important to them that our grandkids will be brown?

So that ignorance dies.

You are racist against white people. You think white== ignorant and non-white automatically == not ignorant.

You are no different than white supremacists, except you think whites are worse than everybody else. But bigotry is still bigotry.

Back
Top Bottom