• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Leftists Say Blacks Are Not More Violent, Then Why Are African Countries #1-#57 of Murder Rates?

96% of homicides are committed by men.

Probably true. And 100% of space crime is committed by women. Are you expecting someone to disagree?

Since we know men commit more homicide, higher population areas will have more on average. If you add in poverty and scarcity, that will increase as a rate.

96% of homicides are committed by men.

Probably true. And 100% of space crime is committed by women. Are you expecting someone to disagree?

Since we know men commit more homicide, higher population areas will have more on average. If you add in poverty and scarcity, that will increase as a rate.

The problem is a lot of them buy into the thug mentality. They worship Tony Montana and think he's a hero instead of an anti-hero. The ones who do become educated are viewed as "acting white" and "selling out" by the uneducated ones.

78922949-720x0-c-default.png

1200px-African_American_Population_by_Census_Tract_in_Chicago%2C_IL_%282011%29.svg.png

Nice job of omitting a very important factor--income. (Really, socioeconomic status but that's going to be pretty hard to figure well at that level of detail.) Criminals shoot criminals. Violent criminals are mostly from the bottom of society, a disproportionate number of people at the bottom of society are black.

Nice job of omitting a very important factor--income. (Really, socioeconomic status but that's going to be pretty hard to figure well at that level of detail.) Criminals shoot criminals. Violent criminals are mostly from the bottom of society, a disproportionate number of people at the bottom of society are black.

Very interesting. So what you should be able to do is get the same number of poor whites in that same income bracket as the poor blacks. See if the homicide rate is the exact same for the poor whites and the poor blacks.

Then you would have your answer and you can't keep shifting the goalposts anymore.

Since we know men commit more homicide, higher population areas will have more on average.
Huh? Crime rates are crime/popuation. Increasing the population will also increase the denominator. You are making no sense.

If you add in poverty and scarcity, that will increase as a rate.
Culture matters too. Let's not pretend that these thugs running around robbing people etc. are some latter day Jean Valjeans who have to steal bread to survive.
Like this case. He wasn't stealing bread but jewelry.
Police: Woman killed after boyfriend attempts robbery at gas station; shooter sought
Or this case. They shot somebody over a dispute in a food court.
NEW DETAILS: 2 teens arrested in connection with shooting at Cumberland Mall
Another Atlanta mall. Attempted carjacking. Again, not bread, but robbing (and shooting) a working class woman, a retail worker.
Police release new surveillance video of suspects in Lenox Square shooting
iPhones are also not bread.
Arrest in teen robbery
Neither are drugs.
Police: Teen Killed Pregnant Woman and Boyfriend in Robbery

So save me the "how he gonna get his money?" sob stories!

The problem is a lot of them buy into the thug mentality. They worship Tony Montana and think he's a hero instead of an anti-hero. The ones who do become educated are viewed as "acting white" and "selling out" by the uneducated ones.

For someone who allegedly value facts over feelings, a lot of your arguments appear to be hyperbolic bullshit.

Very interesting. So what you should be able to do is get the same number of poor whites in that same income bracket as the poor blacks. See if the homicide rate is the exact same for the poor whites and the poor blacks.

Then you would have your answer and you can't keep shifting the goalposts anymore.

Wow. Talk about oblivious. Also you're the one trying to assert blacks are the kleinere Leute. Burden of proof is on you.

Most likely because you don't know how to read a table. Illiteracy is a sad thing, but it is something we can overcome. FYI, I think I saw 23 African nations with lower murder rates than the US.

The good news is if you order nations by alphabetical order, the US has one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

The fact that he didn't even recognize that the table's default is to order it by Sub-region (column 3), and didn't sort on the Rate (column 4), speaks volumes towards his ability to reach rational conclusions and form opinions. But even if he managed to sort by Rate, then we would be given a silly argument that Mestizo's are the most homicidal...

Since we know men commit more homicide, higher population areas will have more on average.
Huh? Crime rates are crime/popuation. Increasing the population will also increase the denominator.

Obviously, which is why I wrote "higher population will have more on average," i.e. I was not discussing rates until the next sentence when I wrote "rates." Ergo, strawman.

Since you chose to break up the sentences and take the sentence out of context of the next, you'll probably next try to say this is a non-sequitur. Of course, it isn't though since it relates to the next. It's the pure count of males in a region (any region, pick one such as square mile or county or whatever) that correlates to the raw count of murders, and it's the population that will interact with poverty rate and scarcity.

Derec said:
You are making no sense.

And yet you understood what I wrote, but chose to take it out of context.

Derec said:
If you add in poverty and scarcity, that will increase as a rate.
Culture matters too. Let's not pretend that these thugs running around robbing people etc. are some latter day Jean Valjeans who have to steal bread to survive.

Of course, culture matters, but there isn't a black culture that is in question so much as a poor urban culture, i.e. poverty in dense population areas. These areas do create gangs and gang culture and violent culture--it's an anti-system culture. It has always been this way. When cities were prevalent with Italian and Irish immigrants, there was also an undercurrent of gang culture and black markets. Now that the Irish and Italians are far more accepted into mainstream suburbia and into upper echelons of society, their gangs have been decreasing.

Derec said:
So save me the "how he gonna get his money?" sob stories!

It's not a sob story. It's a dangerous, economic, statistical fact of life. Black people are not inherently different in terms of violence than White people. Deal with it!!

The OP of this thread is a disgusting racist screed based on information so inaccurate that it is nearly impossible to think a person could report that much concentrated wrong accidentally and not need a machine to breathe.

It's possible, of course, but hard to imagine.

Blatant racist hate-mongers are revolting and are bad for society.

The OP of this thread is a disgusting racist screed based on information so inaccurate that it is nearly impossible to think a person could report that much concentrated wrong accidentally and not need a machine to breathe.

I already mentioned to take the same number of poor whites and poor blacks in the same income bracket and tell me if the homicide rates are the exact same.

A nice simple fair way to do it, but no one wants to because it wouldn't be good news for leftists.

Plus, when we point out the white genocide taking place in America and Europe, you guys say, "Who cares?" So, we have self-hating whites racist against their own people.

The only thing missing to complete the racist bona fides of the OP and its defenses was a reference to the laughable “ white genocide”.

I love it when Underseer parodies the usual suspects' posts, so much so that Derec agrees and now Underseer's calling us race traitors. And Derec is stuck out there thinking, "Shit. I shouldn't have agreed so openly."

Hahaha, Derec, you fell into Underseer's trap again!

I love it when Underseer parodies the usual suspects' posts, so much so that Derec agrees and now Underseer's calling us race traitors. And Derec is stuck out there thinking, "Shit. I shouldn't have agreed so openly."

When a white person says, "Who cares?" about white genocide, they have fallen into the self-hating white territory of the leftist agenda.

Imagine there was black genocide going on and a black person said, "Who cares?" Leftists would be screaming at this black person going, "WHY ARE YOU A TRAITOR TO YOUR PEOPLE! HAVE SOME PRIDE IN YOUR RACE! DON'T BE A SELL OUT!"

you guys say, "Who cares?" So, we have self-hating whites racist against their own people.

"US Guys" have not said that.
What you write is not even remotely supported by any evidence in the world.
You fabricated that and posted it.
You cannot show that what you posted is true.

It is a disgusting and soulless act.
Is that who you are?

When a white person says, "Who cares?" about white genocide, they have fallen into the self-hating white territory of the leftist agenda.

Imagine there was black genocide going on and a black person said, "Who cares?" Leftists would be screaming at this black person going, "WHY ARE YOU A TRAITOR TO YOUR PEOPLE! HAVE SOME PRIDE IN YOUR RACE! DON'T BE A SELL OUT!"

What is this white genocide?

That white people exist as *white* to perpetuity is a very stupid worry. But I don't hate myself for not worrying about white people turning a different shade in the future. So you can drop the "self-hating white" thing.

What is this white genocide?

Open borders in Europe letting Muslims in willy nilly when the people of Europe don't want it.

Same thing is happening in the U.S. with leftists saying they want all the Mexicans let in.

This would destroy white people and white culture. If white people or black people tried to invade Saudi Arabia, you bet your bottom dollar leftists would be screaming their heads off about how whites and blacks would destroy Saudi Arabian culture.

Or imagine an influx of Africans and Muslims to Ireland. Ireland's culture would be destroyed. They wouldn't want it. It's not racist, it's not bigoted, it's downright common sense.

Stop playing dumb, guys.

Back
Top Bottom