• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Life finally found on Mars

One of the things that distinguishes humans from other animals is the strange combination of our eyes and the visual processing function in our brain. Our eyes can see fine detail and our brain can find familiar patterns in totally random patterns. We see faces in almost anything. This is why optical illusions are so much fun. Part of the brain sees something that another part of the brain knows is not there.

It would be nice if there were women on Mars. They are certainly needed there.

One of the things that distinguishes humans from other animals is the strange combination of our eyes and the visual processing function in our brain. Our eyes can see fine detail and our brain can find familiar patterns in totally random patterns. We see faces in almost anything. This is why optical illusions are so much fun. Part of the brain sees something that another part of the brain knows is not there.

I see what you did there.

398.jpg

I object to the way that the picture of the Martian woman is overly sexualized. Don't the Martian men who made it realize that women are valuable individuals in and of themselves and there's more to them than simply being masturabatory fantasies?

I'm really not sure that this is the type of society that it's worth our while to be making contact with.

I thought the tweets were funny, but you guys are better.

"It's obviously a guy with a mustache opening an umbrella"
"It's a muse holding an overcooked pizza" (did he mean moose?)
"Damn Martian ovens"
"It's a bad place for a picnic anyway"

It looks like a kid pointing a toy gun at a cop to me.

"It's a muse holding an overcooked pizza" (did he mean moose?)
No, the muses. The nine women who attend Apollo and inspire the opening of discotheques. See further: Xanadu with Olivia Newton John. And Mannequin with Kim Cattrall.

The Reptilian Overlords have lost their way. Sometimes alone and in drag and on the wrong planet, the one without the primate underlings.

OK Loren Pechtel:

Miners in the hole always know to run where there's a fire in the hole siren or whistle or other form of warning./sheesh

- - - Updated - - -

The Reptilian Overlords have lost their way. Sometimes alone and in drag and on the wrong planet, the one without the primate underlings.

At what level of DnD are you playing?

They'd probably look like this.

17f82s2qptpp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom