• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Moved Live Trump Trial Updates

To denote the thread has been moved
I have been spending a little time looking at these Trump trials (I know, I know. I have too much spare time).

Would these trials and all this fuss be happening if Trump was not a serious contender for the presidency?

I have been spending a little time looking at these Trump trials (I know, I know. I have too much spare time).

Would these trials and all this fuss be happening if Trump was not a serious contender for the presidency?
I believe so. But I think most of them would have been resolved already, either through plea deals or trials that weren't delayed to this extent.

Yes. You are making the error of not remembering he had legal issues well before being in politics. He has had legal issues for decades.

The other issue is even believing for a moment Trump's shit on this being targeted unfairly. The Government bent over backwards on the classified documents case to get him to give them back the files. He lied his ass off and tried to hide them. He committed bank fraud with the Stormy Daniels case. Our banking regulations exist to prevent hiding stuff like that. And he also committed any number of crimes regarding the electoral college, including trying to get Georgia to be the first domino in their ploy to steal the election. These aren't partisan claims, we have him on a recording with the SoS of GA begging the guy to "find" votes.

Last edited:
No, they’d be over by now and Cheato would be serving 50 years to life.

And btw he is NOT a serious contender for the presidency. The only thing serious about that guy is his mental illness.

“President” isn’t something he learned how to do, even after four years during which he only learned how to thwart justice.

If you’re asking that question it appears that you didn’t look closely enough at the cases.

Back
Top Bottom