• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Male patients asked if they are pregnant at NHS Trust

Let's Go Brandon!
Yes, I understand that making Mr. Sinclair check the box is very, very important to the apparatchik.

This thread is so long that I've forgotten the punchline. Did Mr. Sinclair ever divulge his pregnancy status? Or was this secret so very, very, very important to him that he walked away in tears? Was Brexit to blame?

Please tell us that he was, after all, actually pregnant! I can't think of a more fitting closure to this epic saga of courage in the face of man's inhumanity.
Mr Sinclair was not pregnant, as any schoolchild before 2015 would have been able to tell you.

Let's Go Brandon!
Yes, I understand that making Mr. Sinclair check the box is very, very important to the apparatchik.

This thread is so long that I've forgotten the punchline. Did Mr. Sinclair ever divulge his pregnancy status? Or was this secret so very, very, very important to him that he walked away in tears? Was Brexit to blame?

Please tell us that he was, after all, actually pregnant! I can't think of a more fitting closure to this epic saga of courage in the face of man's inhumanity.
Mr Sinclair was not pregnant, as any schoolchild before 2015 would have been able to tell you.

My repartee was hilarious. And all you could do was repeat the obvious 3rd-grade point you've iterated 23 times in the thread already? :confused2:

Are you a Brandon fan also?

Let's Go Brandon!

My repartee was hilarious. And all you could do was repeat the obvious 3rd-grade point you've iterated 23 times in the thread already? :confused2:

Are you a Brandon fan also?
Yes, a 3rd grader--before 2015--could have told you, correctly, that Mr Sinclair was not pregnant.

As for being a 'Brandon' fan - if you mean Joe Biden, no I am not. He seems to me senile and not the best person to run America. Not even the best Democrat.

Metaphor said:
It could just be conformity to using one simplified basic form for everybody. Asking direct questions gets direct answers. Making assumptions in a medical situation can only lead to a disaster sooner or later.
Oh yes: like all the disasters from the medical imaging change that people were certain happened but not a single disaster was evidenced.
Doesn't mean it didn't or couldn't happen. Medical institutions don't like publicizing their mistakes.

Last edited:

Which kind of makes checking a box all the simpler!

Metaphor said:
It could just be conformity to using one simplified basic form for everybody. Asking direct questions gets direct answers. Making assumptions in a medical situation can only lead to a disaster sooner or later.
Oh yes: like all the disasters from the medical imaging change that people were certain happened but not a single disaster was evidenced.
Doesn't mean it didn't or couldn't happen. Medical institutions don't like publicizing their mistakes.
Could easily have been something covered by a non-disclosure.

Back
Top Bottom