• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Manafort Pleads Guilty (was Paul Manafort ready to flip)

I believe Manafort is also admitting guilt in the 10 charges that resulted in a hung jury, so the prosecution is now 18-0.

This is a serious national security issue. It is imperative to give Manafort really big benefits to get information about his accomplices in Russia to understand the organization structure, people, how intel and scandals move to the US, even the historical shenanigans. Of course, the current scandal of what happened in Trump tower also needs to be understood. The bad apples need to be removed out of politics and our govt structure. Security around our elections needs to be tightened to be preventive after correcting the immediate problems.

After about an 17 hour silence on Twitter, Donny is back, with some innocuous tweets about FEMA, and some form letter congressional endorsements ("please vote against my impeachment!"). Still no reaction to Paulie Ostrich Feathers flipping on Tiny Hands Donny. It's like the eye of the storm.

After about an 17 hour silence on Twitter, Donny is back, with some innocuous tweets about FEMA, and some form letter congressional endorsements ("please vote against my impeachment!"). Still no reaction to Paulie Ostrich Feathers flipping on Tiny Hands Donny. It's like the eye of the storm.

No sign of Das Butt for several days. A few non-Trumplike tweets, and that's all. Maybe he died? :D

He is back to witch hunt tweets, but still nothing on Manafort (a real witch).

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/15/us/paul-manafort-plea-deal-property.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fus&action=click&contentCollection=us&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=7&pgtype=sectionfront

Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, is forfeiting an estimated $22 million worth of real estate in New York — including three Manhattan apartments, a Brooklyn townhouse and a home in the Hamptons — as part of a plea deal with federal prosecutors announced on Friday.

Under the terms of the deal, Mr. Manafort agreed to tell all he knows to the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Mr. Manafort, 69, said he would turn over to the government the five properties in New York, including an apartment in Trump Tower, as well as the contents of three bank accounts and his life insurance policy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/15/us/paul-manafort-plea-deal-property.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fus&action=click&contentCollection=us®ion=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=7&pgtype=sectionfront

Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, is forfeiting an estimated $22 million worth of real estate in New York — including three Manhattan apartments, a Brooklyn townhouse and a home in the Hamptons — as part of a plea deal with federal prosecutors announced on Friday.

Under the terms of the deal, Mr. Manafort agreed to tell all he knows to the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Mr. Manafort, 69, said he would turn over to the government the five properties in New York, including an apartment in Trump Tower, as well as the contents of three bank accounts and his life insurance policy.

He doesn't get any of that back should Trump pardon him, so unless he's expecting someone to just give him millions of dollars for keeping his mouth shut--in spite of the fact that he's already agreed to cooperate and keep his mouth open--this is probably the most concerning aspect for Trump.

Iow, Manafort is going to spill and spill it all. Now, whether or not he spills already agreed upon false flag nonsense--i.e., that the Trump Tower meeting is the full extent of the collusion--remains to be seen, of course, but Mueller must know it goes far deeper than that.

So what is the total number of indictments and guilty pleas so far?

Are the conservolibertarians still claiming this is a "witch hunt" and a "nothingburger"?

Are we allowed to accuse His Orangeness of perhaps being less than perfect yet? Or would that still trigger a bunch of crying fits?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/15/us/paul-manafort-plea-deal-property.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fus&action=click&contentCollection=us®ion=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=7&pgtype=sectionfront

His campaign manager flipped, his lawyer flipped, his accountant flipped. His whole family is going to prison. The only thing left is to find out how many other top Republicans will go down with him. Lindsay Graham? Ted Cruz? Rand Paul? Paul Ryan? Mitch McConnell?

Are the conservolibertarians still claiming this is a "witch hunt" and a "nothingburger"?

Are we allowed to accuse His Orangeness of perhaps being less than perfect yet? Or would that still trigger a bunch of crying fits?

list.jpg

His campaign manager flipped, his lawyer flipped, his accountant flipped. His whole family is going to prison. The only thing left is to find out how many other top Republicans will go down with him. Lindsay Graham? Ted Cruz? Rand Paul? Paul Ryan? Mitch McConnell?

I've been waving aside thoughts of criminal complicity every time I hear a Republican suck up to Trump. I think it's worth noticing at this point and going forward.

I've been waving aside thoughts of criminal complicity every time I hear a Republican suck up to Trump. I think it's worth noticing at this point and going forward.

If the repugs retain control of congress, we'll never see the Mueller report. I hope everyone here VOTES!

View attachment 17583

Pecker also got immunity. He played a big role in creating propaganda and hiding true stories, participating in conspiracy and campaign violations.

I'm thinking that Pence, as something of a creature of Manafort, might well be complicit.

I'm thinking that Pence, as something of a creature of Manafort, might well be complicit.

Yeah, more than Pence, too. Previously, I just thought it was unnecessarily biased for me to assume that all the time and instead let events unfold further. And they are indeed unfolding. lol

It's a nothingburger--all of the charges brought are simply how modern Republicans operate, they don't see it as wrongdoing.

Back
Top Bottom