• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mar-a-Largo raided by FBI?

As far as DS "intelligence", I think he is average IQ. He went to Yale on a baseball scholarship. His 'Harvard' classes were supposedly online (I have not fact checked). However, he is a cunning sociopath. That makes him VERY dangerous. He is systematically DESTROYING my state and if he is re-elected (which I fear), I will do anything I can to get the hell out of Florida. Which makes me said as it's my home.

I agree that this makes the FBI appear political to the ignorants who don’t know what is required for this sort of thing to take place. The FBI was surely aware of the blowback the move would cause, which is all the more reason to think this is serious.
Considering all the partison and biased media today, aren't all of us pretty much in the ignorant camp now? Sure, you might believe you are safely on the side knowing it all....but really, how do you really know first hand what takes place inside the FBI workings? And how do you really know what the Biden administration is doing or not doing in the middle of this?
I'd say because the sitting AG is a moderate centrist and a former Federal Prosecutor. And that any judge signing off on this would want to be certain to an unprecedented degree of certainty about the claims made in the warrant.

Donald Trump is worried he may have a rat — or multiple rats — in his midst. He’s wondering if his phones are tapped, or even if one of his buddies could be “wearing a wire.”

As the federal and state investigations into Trump and his orbit swell, so have the former president’s suspicions, according to two sources familiar with the matter and another two people close to the twice-impeached former Oval Office occupant.

This summer, Trump has asked close associates if they think his communications are being monitored by the feds, or — per his phrasing — “by Biden.” As a source close to Trump describes it to Rolling Stone: “He has asked me and others, ‘Do you think our phones are tapped?’ Given the sheer volume of investigations going on into the [former] president, I do not think he’s assuming anything is outside the realm of possibility.”
Considering that Trump as a candidate for POTUS was investigated and targeted by then POTUS Obama, Trump would be crazy not to think he was not being tapped and monitored by Biden right now. Of course he would be wise to keep his mouth shut and be careful.....but he probably won't.

I agree that this makes the FBI appear political to the ignorants who don’t know what is required for this sort of thing to take place. The FBI was surely aware of the blowback the move would cause, which is all the more reason to think this is serious.
Considering all the partison and biased media today, aren't all of us pretty much in the ignorant camp now? Sure, you might believe you are safely on the side knowing it all....but really, how do you really know first hand what takes place inside the FBI workings? And how do you really know what the Biden administration is doing or not doing in the middle of this?
I'd say because the sitting AG is a moderate centrist and a former Federal Prosecutor. And that any judge signing off on this would want to be certain to an unprecedented degree of certainty about the claims made in the warrant.
All assuming that they are not corrupt......I would not hold your breath.

Donald Trump is worried he may have a rat — or multiple rats — in his midst. He’s wondering if his phones are tapped, or even if one of his buddies could be “wearing a wire.”

As the federal and state investigations into Trump and his orbit swell, so have the former president’s suspicions, according to two sources familiar with the matter and another two people close to the twice-impeached former Oval Office occupant.

This summer, Trump has asked close associates if they think his communications are being monitored by the feds, or — per his phrasing — “by Biden.” As a source close to Trump describes it to Rolling Stone: “He has asked me and others, ‘Do you think our phones are tapped?’ Given the sheer volume of investigations going on into the [former] president, I do not think he’s assuming anything is outside the realm of possibility.”
Considering that Trump as a candidate for POTUS was investigated and targeted by then POTUS Obama, Trump would be crazy not to think he was not being tapped and monitored by Biden right now. Of course he would be wise to keep his mouth shut and be careful.....but he probably won't.
So it is wise for evil people to not open their mouths so that they may destroy more?

Is this treachery and evil what you call "wisdom"?

True wisdom would lay in ceasing to be a shitty criminal asshole.

All assuming that they are not corrupt......

A better assumption than the one you rely on: that Trump is not corrupt.

would not hold your breath.

Likewise. Trump has been a career criminal and a mobster his entire life. Thinking he suddenly became concerned with anyone else’s welfare is stupid beyond belief.

All assuming that they are not corrupt......I would not hold your breath.
You could say that about anything. Garland's career speaks for itself. All you have is obfuscation in attacking his character and competence.

Not certain if this was posted, but apparently, Trump could be guilty of a crime that President Trump made into a felony.
article said:
Tucked into a bill Trump signed into law in January 2018 was a provision increasing the punishment for knowingly removing classified materials with the intent to retain them at an “unauthorized location.”

Previously, someone found guilty of this crime could face up to one year in prison. When former CIA Director David Petraeus was charged in 2015 with mishandling classified data, he pleaded guilty under this statute to avoid a felony charge, as Politico pointed out. A similar situation unfolded a decade earlier, when former national security adviser Samuel Berger pleaded guilty to removing terrorism-related materials from the National Archives in 2005.

Now, a person convicted of violating this law can face up to five years in prison ― making it a felony-level offense to mishandle classified documents under 18 U.S.C. 1924.

Likewise. Trump has been a career criminal and a mobster his entire life. Thinking he suddenly became concerned with anyone else’s welfare is stupid beyond belief.
I don't say this because I want a career criminal not to pay justice at all.

I say this because Trump can not keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it. For example, during his POTUS debate with Biden it was obvious Trump's big mouth couldn't stop flapping for one moment. Its his achilis heel IMO.

I say this because Trump can not keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it. For example, during his POTUS debate with Biden it was obvious Trump's big mouth couldn't stop flapping for one moment. Its his achilis heel IMO.
So why pray tell are you lamenting that he is failing to hide it and cover it, rather than lamenting that people are not more promptly shooting it with the arrow?

Yeah, you just supported him and all.
Actually Achilles Bone Spurs.

Considering that Trump as a candidate for POTUS was investigated and targeted by then POTUS Obama,
Say what?

Trump hired an international criminal to lead his campaign. A criminal that was already under investigation, whether Trump knew it or not. The investigation didn't stop when Trump hired Manaforte.

Nothing much to do with Obama.
Tom

Apparently Trump can simply repeat "I plead the 5th" when being questioned by the NY attorney general's office to every question.

If Trump did do some bad things he would have learned it well from his political predecessors.
It should be apparent from Mr. Trump's life that being a shitpost of a human being who has no regard for anyone outside of his family, the law or social norms, that doing "bad things" was his MO long before he entered politics. Whatever corruption did not come naturally to him, he probably learned it from his father.

Mr. Trump is reaping the harvest he planted. Regardless of his antics as President (including leading an insurrection), refusing to return classified documents after more than a year after leaving office is blatant defiance of the law he signed into effect. The raid would have been unnecessary if Mr. Trump had either not taken the classified material or had returned it after multiple requests. This has nothing to do with corruption within the US gov't and everything to do with corruption outside of the US gov't.

If Trump did do some bad things he would have learned it well from his political predecessors.
IF???
That fucker has been doing “wrong” for decades before he was ever in politics. Your ignorance of the man is profound. But unfortunately common.

FZ2Nv7IUcAA_TNL

The "loyalty" dimension of conservative "morality" on display folks: you're supposed to loyally protect people, apparently, from the consequences of their own actions!

Back
Top Bottom