• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Meet The Gay Demon-Hunting Homophobe Who Wants To Spank The Queerness Out Of You

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://www.queerty.com/meet-the-gay...ts-to-spank-the-queerness-out-of-you-20141106
d03b5aa163b98cd5e7580beb316438e9-360x197.jpg

If you’re feeling bummed about Republicans taking control of the government this week, don’t be. Their reign will be short-lived, we promise. In part, thanks to guys like “demon hunter” Gordon “Dr. Chaps” Klingenschmitt, who was just elected to the Colorado House of Representatives for what is sure to be a single term.
The former Navy chaplain is poised to become the next national laughingstock (along with Ms. Joni Ernst) with comments that make even Michele Bachmann sound semi-intelligent.
Klingenschmitt believes gay people are “possessed by demons” that want to “steal your soul” and “visually rape your children.” He also once bragged about having attempted to rid a female soldier of the “foul spirit of lesbianism” through an exorcism. And he wrote a book claiming President Obama is possessed. (By demons, of course!)
We could go on and on about all the crazy shit “Dr. Chaps” has said, but that would take forever, so we’ll just do it in bullet points. It’s quicker.

See full list of his BS at link

Jesus will one day return, banning same-sex marriage, and banishing all gay people to the depths of hell.
Why both?
I mean, if all the gays are in Hell, what difference does it make if same-sex marriage is legal?

Jesus will one day return, banning same-sex marriage, and banishing all gay people to the depths of hell.
Why both?
I mean, if all the gays are in Hell, what difference does it make if same-sex marriage is legal?

Oh dear, you seem to have found the one flaw in this man's otherwise completely rational, sane and not-at-all-batshit-crazy world-view.

Why both?

Oh dear, you seem to have found the one flaw in this man's otherwise completely rational, sane and not-at-all-batshit-crazy world-view.
Sorry, i'm also trying to figure out of there should be a hyphen or a comma in the OP title.
Is this guy someone who hunts gay-demons?
Or is he a gay, demon-hunter?

Sorry, i'm also trying to figure out of there should be a hyphen or a comma in the OP title.

I suspect he is going for the trifecta - he is gay, a demon, AND a hunter. ;)

I suspect he is going for the trifecta - he is gay, a demon, AND a hunter. ;)
You know, i really miss the politics i grew up with. One of our state reps was charged with income tax fraud and he got off. The judge said he didn't think Hansen meant to cheat on his taxes, he was just too stupid to fill out a tax form.
Hansen threatened to appeal the acquittal...

Wow he's anti-gay and Dr. Chaps is really his nickname? I guess it's because he was an army chaplain but I wonder if he's aware of what else his name can be associated with.

He's gay as a grig. He's vociferously anti-same sexer. He can't be anything else.

Eldarion Lathria

So glad they found an ultra-masculine looking photo of him. He doesn't look at all camp in that picture. No, really. Honestly. No kidding ...

Back
Top Bottom