• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Messiah Trump Proclaims US Businesses Stop Doing Business With China

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
WASHINGTON DC -- The President and Messiah, Donald Trump, put forth a proclamation that all US companies "are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China". The proclamation was followed by an earthquake and the eclipse of the sun. The proclamation was judgment from Our Righteous One regarding tariffs put forth by China. The omnipotent one indicated that further judgement on China would be forthcoming the afternoon. White House officials would not speculate as to whether famine, drought, or plague were on the table as potential responses in reaction to China's economic actions against the US.

Wait... that wasn't actually all that made up.

Trump is going crazy fast. Bat shit bonkers. When will his staff finally 25th him?

I have to go to mainland China to speak at and attend a trade show - via Hong Kong- in mid October. While I'm not thrilled about the trip, it's for sure that the shithead in chief's crazy rants won't stop me from going.

Hi everyone. Remember when right wingers were using the phrase "Obamessiah: derisively? And remember how Obama did nothing even remotely as bat-shit crazy as the the drama Trump pulls? Because I fucking do.

We should be boycotting communist countries with brutal dictators.

Bravo, Mr. Trump!

Are leftists upset they can't buy goods made in sweatshops? Say it ain't so!

Bravo, Mr. Trump!
That's funny.
Trump wants to give orders to the private sector, making him a dictator, and Half thinks we should suspend all capitalism.
Because if we cannot do business with dictatorships, and we have a dictator...

Um...where does Bonespurs go for his MAGA hats, Halfie?

Bravo, Mr. Trump!
That's funny.
Trump wants to give orders to the private sector, making him a dictator, and Half thinks we should suspend all capitalism.

First of all, we already discussed how you need to stop making fun of Trump for refusing to fight when tons of leftists are anti-war and would refuse to fight as well. I understand that YOU YOURSELF have personally served, but that can't be said for a lot of leftists who hate war and would refuse to fight while making fun of Trump for not fighting. It's just downright stupid.

That's funny.

First of all, we already discussed how you need to stop making fun of Trump for refusing to fight when tons of leftists are anti-war and would refuse to fight as well. I understand that YOU YOURSELF have personally served, but that can't be said for a lot of leftists who hate war and would refuse to fight while making fun of Trump for not fighting. It's just downright stupid.

And we have discussed you proclivity to deflect, dodge and derail arguments ad fucking nauseam. Furthermore, holding Keith accountable for what you perceive the left collectively does is far, far more stupid. I'll hold you accountable for everything the right does, sound fair?

And you dodged the question yet again; Where does Bonespurs go for his MAGA hats, Halfie? I'll add, when the fuck has Trump ever clamped down or condemned brutal dictators. He'll sell arms to murderers ignoring the will of congress, he''ll write accept love letters from North Korea, he'll advocate Russia to be forgiven and re-admitted into the G7. He's not against dictators, he idolizes them.

Yet Fragilego Mussolini declares Kim Jong Un to be his bestest buddy, and right wingers are like "yeah, that's not a problem at all."

That's funny.

First of all, we already discussed how you need to stop making fun of Trump for refusing to fight when tons of leftists are anti-war and would refuse to fight as well.
Well, no, you did not, and i suspect cannot, participate in a discussion. You made several claims, none of which you can support, and pretend this is the conclusion.
So, FIRST OF ALL you need to show that a great number of "leftists" on this site would break the law rather than show up for the draft.
You also have been invited to disclose your willingness to fight for the nation by revealing your military service.

So far, bupkes.
So, shut your cakehole about Bonespurs until you can support at least 10%of your claims.
I understand that YOU YOURSELF have personally served, but that can't be said for a lot of leftists who hate war and would refuse to fight while making fun of Trump for not fighting. It's just downright stupid.
so, i do not call him 'Bonespurs' for all-the-left. I call him Bonespurs as a personal choice.
If i was Republican, I would still call that draft dodging warhawk Bonespurs. When i did not call him a sack of shit.

And I do not make fun of Trump "for not fighting."
My dad dodged the draft during Viet Nam.
But he did it legally, by joining the National Guard.
And by showuing up for his training and duty until his commitment was discharged.
But, my father also does not brag about his being a military genius. He does not rattle sabers. He does not make decisions which can and do send young men into harm's way, nor insist that such decisions be made. And he does not make fun of former POWs, gold star families, or military leaders who disagree with him.

And connected to the fact that some of us on this board have taken oaths to protect your right to vote for the Orange Shitgibbon, is the fact that we have the simultaneous right to call BONESPURS any goddamned name in the book, whether you or that sockfucking idiot understand the point of free speech.
Whether or not you or the cowardly bully feel light granting opponents the same rights you demand for yourself.

Stupid is thinking a man who is too much of a coward to fire people face-to-face deserves respect as a leader of the nation just by virtue of sitting in the big chair where far greater men have sat, and comported themselves with much more dignity and credibility.

Trump, rather, can suck my asshole the morning after Burrito Night.

Now, would you care to support your claims? Anyone on this site that gas made fun of Trump for not fighting in a war they also hafe stated they will refuse to fight in, even if they have to break the law to do so?

.....I suspect if you could do so, you would have.

That's funny.

The difference is, the Leftists didn't want anyone to go to war. Trump's fraudulent 4-F exemption was just a bit of privilege in action.

Trump is going crazy fast. Bat shit bonkers. When will his staff finally 25th him?

I have to go to mainland China to speak at and attend a trade show - via Hong Kong- in mid October. While I'm not thrilled about the trip, it's for sure that the shithead in chief's crazy rants won't stop me from going.

You worry too much, that's way in the future. Hair Furor will be fighting with a completely different country by then.

Bravo, Mr. Trump!

Meanwhile HairTrump and Moscow Mitch take orders from Uncle Vlad. Hypocritical much?

That's funny.

The difference is, the Leftists didn't want anyone to go to war. Trump's fraudulent 4-F exemption was just a bit of privilege in action.

There's a HUGE difference between saying:

"War is wrong; I encourage others to refuse to fight, and I myself am prepared to risk jail rather than take part in what I feel to be an unconscionable war";

and saying:

"We must fight this war; I encourage others to fight for our nation and to sacrifice their lives if needed. But I myself am far too precious and valuable to risk in that way, so I shall use my wealth and privilege to obtain an exemption from service to which I am not entitled".

Both people refuse to serve; But only one is a hypocritical and self centred piece of shit.

Curious, how did a thread about Trumps' dictatorial instructions to US corporations veer so quickly to enlistment? It is a rhetorical question.

Again, play the what-if in your head. What if Obama had made an announcement with the words 'U.S. companies are hereby ordered'......if you can't supply an hour-long rant from Hannity, and from Beck (wherever he is), and Limbaugh, with side helpings from McConnell, Cruz, Lindsey, Fox 'n' Friends, Franklin Graham, Lou Dobbs, and the ghost of Antonin Scalia, you aren't awake. "UnAmerican...pure Communist...unfit....shameful...disgrace to the flag our boys died for...impeach him...the Second Amendment crowd, they'll know what to do about him..."

Again, play the what-if in your head. What if Obama had made an announcement with the words 'U.S. companies are hereby ordered'......if you can't supply an hour-long rant from Hannity, and from Beck (wherever he is), and Limbaugh, with side helpings from McConnell, Cruz, Lindsey, Fox 'n' Friends, Franklin Graham, Lou Dobbs, and the ghost of Antonin Scalia, you aren't awake. "UnAmerican...pure Communist...unfit....shameful...disgrace to the flag our boys died for...impeach him...the Second Amendment crowd, they'll know what to do about him..."
Imagine if George HW Bush said that. Limbaugh would have wanted impeachment.

The AM Radio machine has completely gone mad. They are giving a pass to an endless list of unconservative, non-GOP actions by Trump.

So, Trump now says that he was just joking.
When I looked up to the sky and jokingly said “I am the chosen one,” at a press conference two days ago, referring to taking on Trade with China, little did I realize that the media would claim that I had a “Messiah complex.” They knew I was kidding, being sarcastic, and just....having fun. I was smiling as I looked up and around. The MANY reporters with me were smiling also. They knew the TRUTH...And yet when I saw the reporting, CNN, MSNBC and other Fake News outlets covered it as serious news & me thinking of myself as the Messiah. No more trust!

For three years Trump has been saying that the media is the enemy of the people, the enemy of the GOP, and a personal enemy. And suddenly, now, he feels a loss of trust?

So, Trump now says that he was just joking.
When I looked up to the sky and jokingly said “I am the chosen one,” at a press conference two days ago, referring to taking on Trade with China, little did I realize that the media would claim that I had a “Messiah complex.” They knew I was kidding, being sarcastic, and just....having fun. I was smiling as I looked up and around. The MANY reporters with me were smiling also. They knew the TRUTH...And yet when I saw the reporting, CNN, MSNBC and other Fake News outlets covered it as serious news & me thinking of myself as the Messiah. No more trust!

For three years Trump has been saying that the media is the enemy of the people, the enemy of the GOP, and a personal enemy. And suddenly, now, he feels a loss of trust?
Clearly he was jesting, he doesn't believe in a god. The trouble is, he cited a guy saying these things about him, as if they were a legitimate compliment. And in doing so, has allowed for satirists to use it for material.

Well, no, you did not, and i suspect cannot, participate in a discussion. You made several claims, none of which you can support, and pretend this is the conclusion.
So, FIRST OF ALL you need to show that a great number of "leftists" on this site would break the law rather than show up for the draft.
You also have been invited to disclose your willingness to fight for the nation by revealing your military service.

So far, bupkes.
So, shut your cakehole about Bonespurs until you can support at least 10%of your claims.
I understand that YOU YOURSELF have personally served, but that can't be said for a lot of leftists who hate war and would refuse to fight while making fun of Trump for not fighting. It's just downright stupid.
so, i do not call him 'Bonespurs' for all-the-left. I call him Bonespurs as a personal choice.
If i was Republican, I would still call that draft dodging warhawk Bonespurs. When i did not call him a sack of shit.

And I do not make fun of Trump "for not fighting."
My dad dodged the draft during Viet Nam.
But he did it legally, by joining the National Guard.
And by showuing up for his training and duty until his commitment was discharged.
But, my father also does not brag about his being a military genius. He does not rattle sabers. He does not make decisions which can and do send young men into harm's way, nor insist that such decisions be made. And he does not make fun of former POWs, gold star families, or military leaders who disagree with him.

And connected to the fact that some of us on this board have taken oaths to protect your right to vote for the Orange Shitgibbon, is the fact that we have the simultaneous right to call BONESPURS any goddamned name in the book, whether you or that sockfucking idiot understand the point of free speech.
Whether or not you or the cowardly bully feel light granting opponents the same rights you demand for yourself.

Stupid is thinking a man who is too much of a coward to fire people face-to-face deserves respect as a leader of the nation just by virtue of sitting in the big chair where far greater men have sat, and comported themselves with much more dignity and credibility.

Trump, rather, can suck my asshole the morning after Burrito Night.

Now, would you care to support your claims? Anyone on this site that gas made fun of Trump for not fighting in a war they also hafe stated they will refuse to fight in, even if they have to break the law to do so?

.....I suspect if you could do so, you would have.

simpsons stop stop.gif

Back
Top Bottom