• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

#MeToo goes full prude. Never go full prude!

Looking good doing things is worth quite a bit of money to most businesses (particularly those who sell their product directly to the masses). That's the only reason they bother to worry about whether or not what they do looks good.
Grid girls look good. Radical feminist virtue signalling does not look good except to radical feminists and they tend not to be racing fans anyway.

The season is a few races old, and the "grid kids" idea looks predictably stupid. They don't even do anything. Just stand around.
But not all is lost!
Grid girls may not be gone from F1 just yet
I think the rest of the race tracks should follow Monaco and Sochi's lead. Grid girls instead of grid kindergarten!

Like many other sports or ‘sports,’ it is likely that they’ve made a financial decision to attempt to attract more female fans. Who, surprisingly enough, are less enthusiastic about scantily clad females.

Face it, Derec: it’s not just a man’s world any more.

Grid girls look good. Radical feminist virtue signalling does not look good except to radical feminists and they tend not to be racing fans anyway.

The season is a few races old, and the "grid kids" idea looks predictably stupid. They don't even do anything. Just stand around.
But not all is lost!
Grid girls may not be gone from F1 just yet
I think the rest of the race tracks should follow Monaco and Sochi's lead. Grid girls instead of grid kindergarten!

I love F1 racing. It's one of the only sports I even watch.
I suspect that of all the racing, there may be quite a few female fans in this one.
Also, it's always about money. So if you were right, it would not have happened. So, Probably you're wrong.

Manchester Art Gallery's #MeToo-inspired removal of nude Nymphs painting branded a 'pathetic stunt'

The painting, behind NSFW tags because I know there are plenty of #metoo snowflakes around here too.

Nonsensical censorship like that has been usually associated with those inspired by conservative religion. Not any longer!

Oh no! Are them dumb broads complaining about objectification again? This is clear evidence that men are the real victims here! You're so oppressed!

Well, you have conclusively proved that the entire #metoo movement was a bad idea. Women should just keep their damn mouths shut the next time their boss wants to grope them. They should be more thankful that they are allowed to have jobs at all, am I right? [/conservolibertarian]

Forgot to mentioned it when it happened a couple of weeks ago, but despite Slavery Media's ban on grid girls, Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders showed up for the US Grand Prix!
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Photos at 2018 Formula 1 U.S. Grand Prix
5263192-0-image-a-18_1540159770293.jpg

A strike against the matriarchy!

Back
Top Bottom