• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

MICHELLE OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT

whichphilosophy

Contributor
Travelling through Europe, Middle East and Asia
Basic Beliefs
Energy is itself a Life form
Michelle may well have a change of winning a future election if she runs for President

She is popular, a good speaker, a lawyer(so she would understand law) charismatic and would be the first female president and a black female president if she wins.

Any thoughts?

She has no interest.

We have no provision for drafting people who are uninterested to lead that branch of government. Although, that does have possibilities...

Nah.

She has no interest.

We have no provision for drafting people who are uninterested to lead that branch of government. Although, that does have possibilities...

Nah.

At the moment No but it could be 2024 (thinking that Hilary may want to try for this again so as not to cause friction by not standing in the way)
It could be influenced by popular demand during that time),

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-internet-really-wants-michelle-obama-to-run-for-president-in-2020/

I find the whole concept of first ladies distasteful. The best candidate should be elected to a job. Not their entire family. The idea that a candidates family is at all in the spotlight is horrible. I'm sure it excludes so many viable candidates, just because they don't have the "accessories" required.

Michelle may well have a change of winning a future election if she runs for President

She is popular, a good speaker, a lawyer(so she would understand law) charismatic and would be the first female president and a black female president if she wins.

Any thoughts?

Let's make a comparison.

Hillary ClintonMichelle Obama
Ex First LadyXX
Popular (before running for office)XX
Good SpeakerXX
LawyerXX
Possibly first female POTUSXX
BlackX

Yep, sounds like a novel idea! And what could possibly go wrong?

Any thoughts?

Let's make a comparison.

Hillary ClintonMichelle Obama
Ex First LadyXX
Popular (before running for office)XX
Good SpeakerXX
LawyerXX
Possibly first female POTUSXX
BlackX

Yep, sounds like a novel idea! And what could possibly go wrong?

Would you really equate HRC's speaker ability to Michelle? I voted for HRC twice. But I think that Michelle is far more inspirational than Hillary.

She has no interest.

Nah.

It would be perfect timing for the New Matriarchy to crown Michelle Obama queen.

I find the whole concept of first ladies distasteful. The best candidate should be elected to a job. Not their entire family. The idea that a candidates family is at all in the spotlight is horrible. I'm sure it excludes so many viable candidates, just because they don't have the "accessories" required.

Actually, the First Lady usually advocates for inoffensive matters -Michelle Obama advocated for fitness and for veterans, Laura Bush advocated for literacy, and so forth. That's one reason why it's usually considered distasteful to attack them.

Actually, the First Lady usually advocates for inoffensive matters -Michelle Obama advocated for fitness and for veterans, Laura Bush advocated for literacy, and so forth. That's one reason why it's usually considered distasteful to attack them.

What's funny is that Melena Trump is going to be advocating against online bullying. Probably going to make her the most effective First Lady ever, since she can reduce it by 86% simply by taking away her husband's phone.

Michelle Obama is an intelligent and perceptive person. After witnessing the disgusting and unrelenting attacks on her husband, her children and on Mrs. Clinton during her campaigns, I do not see why she would consider running for President unless she is insane.

Michelle Obama is an intelligent and perceptive person. After witnessing the disgusting and unrelenting attacks on her husband, her children and on Mrs. Clinton during her campaigns, I do not see why she would consider running for President unless she is insane.
Agreed. Where is the up side for her on this? She can do a heck of a lot more outside the White House than inside it.

Any thoughts?

Because Hillary for President worked out so well... :rolleyes:

What's funny is that Melena Trump is going to be advocating against online bullying. Probably going to make her the most effective First Lady ever, since she can reduce it by 86% simply by taking away her husband's phone.

Agreed.

So they're decorative ornaments. What isn't offensive about that? It's an insult to the intelligence of every voter.

I actually think this is the best argument to have kings and queens. People seem to have a need to have a Barbie and Ken at the helm of a nation. But constitutional monarchs only have pretend power.

Most Swedish priministers I have no idea even if they have partners. Nobody cares about their private lives.

Back
Top Bottom