• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

MICHELLE OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT

Michelle may well have a change of winning a future election if she runs for President

She is popular, a good speaker, a lawyer(so she would understand law) charismatic and would be the first female president and a black female president if she wins.

Any thoughts?

Let's make a comparison.

Hillary ClintonMichelle Obama
Ex First LadyXX
Popular (before running for office)XX
Good SpeakerXX
LawyerXX
Possibly first female POTUSXX
BlackX

Yep, sounds like a novel idea! And what could possibly go wrong?

Could she win?

Michelle Obama is an intelligent and perceptive person. After witnessing the disgusting and unrelenting attacks on her husband, her children and on Mrs. Clinton during her campaigns, I do not see why she would consider running for President unless she is insane.

Everyone was under attack. I think this seems to be part of the job.

Michelle may well have a change of winning a future election if she runs for President

She is popular, a good speaker, a lawyer(so she would understand law) charismatic and would be the first female president and a black female president if she wins.

Any thoughts?

Because Hillary for President worked out so well... :rolleyes:

I think she would be more popular Hilary was not that popular. She's quite good looking also :)

I think she would be more popular Hilary was not that popular. She's quite good looking also :)
Do you think she should run for Senate or something first or just go straight for the presidency?

Also, do we really want a dynasty?
pc_70022ab3c55056086ee2262c8d67425c.jpg

Since Hillary lost, maybe that will be Donald 2016 Ivanka 2024 Barron 2032 ... :tonguea:

Do you think she should run for Senate or something first or just go straight for the presidency?

Also, do we really want a dynasty?
pc_70022ab3c55056086ee2262c8d67425c.jpg

Since Hillary lost, maybe that will be Donald 2016 Ivanka 2024 Barron 2032 ... :tonguea:

It's up to the electorate.

Michelle Obama is an intelligent and perceptive person. After witnessing the disgusting and unrelenting attacks on her husband, her children and on Mrs. Clinton during her campaigns, I do not see why she would consider running for President unless she is insane.

Everyone was under attack. I think this seems to be part of the job.
The attacks were not as vile or persistent.

Kinda funny how you Americans fought a war to get rid of Kings and Queens and royal families, and yet keep pushing for these dynasties. Two Bushes. Almost two Clintons? Now ya want two Obamas?

Not that its any better in Canada, where we've now had 2 Trudeaus.

Kinda funny how you Americans fought a war to get rid of Kings and Queens and royal families, and yet keep pushing for these dynasties.
We fought a war for Representation, not because we didn't like Kings and Queens.
Two Bushes. Almost two Clintons? Now ya want two Obamas?
Two Bushes, Two Adams, Two Roosevelts. Had three Clintons run, though only one won.

Kinda funny how you Americans fought a war to get rid of Kings and Queens and royal families, and yet keep pushing for these dynasties. Two Bushes. Almost two Clintons? Now ya want two Obamas?
The OP is not from an US citizen.

Two Bushes, Two Adams, Two Roosevelts.
Bushes and Adamses were father and son. But they are separated by almost 200 years. Roosevelts though were not really close relatives. Yes they had the same last name but they were fifth cousins actually.

Had three Clintons run, though only one won.
Three Clintons? Who is the third?

Any thoughts?

Well, it has been established that you don't need any experience at all, so why not?

Any thoughts?

Well, it has been established that you don't need any experience at all, so why not?

In a democracy any citizen not in bad standing can run for office. Nonetheless she might be a good candidate for this. Obama would then be the first Man

In a democracy any citizen not in bad standing can run for office. Nonetheless she might be a good candidate for this. Obama would then be the first Man

Well, Trump was in serious bad standing. But he not only ran, he won.

- - - Updated - - -

I would certainly get behind Michelle if she chose to run.

But after the abuse and death threats and vile racism she and her family were exposed to during their 8 years in the WH, I wonder why she would want to.

- - - Updated - - -

But after the abuse and death threats and vile racism she and her family were exposed to during their 8 years in the WH, I wonder why she would want to.

Just to piss off Uncle Vlad...

- - - Updated - - -

Just to piss off Uncle Vlad...

It may be difficult in a few years if we are allies with Russia against ISL (and or any new groups).

- - - Updated - - -

In a democracy any citizen not in bad standing can run for office.

Does that mean Trump is qualified?

Some would say yes and some no, so it goes to a vote.

Actually, the First Lady usually advocates for inoffensive matters -Michelle Obama advocated for fitness and for veterans, Laura Bush advocated for literacy, and so forth. That's one reason why it's usually considered distasteful to attack them.

So they're decorative ornaments. What isn't offensive about that? It's an insult to the intelligence of every voter.

I don't disagree, but that's simply what it is.

I honestly have no clue how Michelle Obama would deal with congress, on any topic. But I do know that she's said she has no interest in running for office. And Sasha and Malia are simply too young to have a coherent view.

But...we in the US pay some attention to the president's family. I can't change that.

Bushes and Adamses were father and son. But they are separated by almost 200 years. Roosevelts though were not really close relatives. Yes they had the same last name but they were fifth cousins actually.

Had three Clintons run, though only one won.

I'm curious about this too. ??????

I'm curious about this too. ������
Bill, Hillary and Robot Hillary?

Back
Top Bottom