• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

MICHELLE OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT

I find the whole concept of first ladies distasteful. The best candidate should be elected to a job. Not their entire family. The idea that a candidates family is at all in the spotlight is horrible. I'm sure it excludes so many viable candidates, just because they don't have the "accessories" required.
It seems to me that the wife of a president would welcome, appreciate, and honor being referenced with the title of First Lady. As to spot light, I think their wishes should be met without question. If a woman wants to quietly stand by her husband as he takes on the role of presidency, then we should allow that and not intrude with the kind of expectations that I so very wish I had an adjective to describe.

Michelle may well have a change of winning a future election if she runs for President

She is popular, a good speaker, a lawyer(so she would understand law) charismatic and would be the first female president and a black female president if she wins.

Any thoughts?

Because Hillary for President worked out so well... :rolleyes:

Must have been your nightmare a black woman with power.

Mrs Obama would make a magnificent President, but would so sane and talented a woman want to waste her time on that racist shithole? Leave it to the fat fascist fool!

Mrs Obama would make a magnificent President, but would so sane and talented a woman want to waste her time on that racist shithole? Leave it to the fat fascist fool!

This will be after Trump. I think she doesn't want to at the moment but in 8 years a lot can change. Things aren't all that bad. Teresa May's started to poodle up to him after he offered to do a deal with the UK. :)

This will be after Trump. I think she doesn't want to at the moment but in 8 years a lot can change. Things aren't all that bad. Teresa May's started to poodle up to him after he offered to do a deal with the UK. :)

I doubt the flabby clown will last one. Would you like Mrs May instead? You'd be very welcome!

Bushes and Adamses were father and son. But they are separated by almost 200 years. Roosevelts though were not really close relatives. Yes they had the same last name but they were fifth cousins actually.

Three Clintons? Who is the third?

I'm curious about this too. ������
Dewitt Clinton back in 1812. I could have sworn there were others, and looking it up, there was one more, his father George Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, let's turn back the clock to 2001, shall we, after a successful 8 years of Democrat rule in the White House. Things weren't too bad.

I doubt the flabby clown will last one. Would you like Mrs May instead? You'd be very welcome!

I think if she didn't get the 'deal' she would have dithered until and beyond the deadline for triggering Article 59

I'm curious about this too. ������
Dewitt Clinton back in 1812. I could have sworn there were others, and looking it up, there was one more, his father George Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, let's turn back the clock to 2001, shall we, after a successful 8 years of Democrat rule in the White House. Things weren't too bad.

If it was so great then there wouldn't have been a problem for the Democrats winning the election. There were some good things, but the National debt doubled and the poor people of America and those who lost jobs wouldn't agree.

- - - Updated - - -

If it was so great then there wouldn't have been a problem for the Democrats winning the election.
Yeah, you'd think that'd be the case.

Hillary isn't Bill. She doesn't have his charisma, even if his charisma was of the oily kind. She came off as the kind of person who, if you poured boiling water down her throat, would piss ice cubes.

Obama and Bill both had charisma, if of a different kind or expression.

Must have been your nightmare a black woman with power.
Not at all. But Margaret Thatcher, Angela Merkel or Theresa May are not spouses of previous prime ministers/chancellors. What's this obsession with first ladies running for presidency?

Back
Top Bottom