• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Moms for Liberty shows it's true colors

Loren Pechtel

Super Moderator
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
No, it is to provide the image of women who generally are considered nurturing and protective of children. Of course, it is a fraud.

Since their inception, the Moms For Liberty has being waving its true colors for anyone who was paying attention.
Seriously, the instant I saw the name "Moms for Liberty", I assumed that it would be a fascist totalitarian group made up of a handful of conservative Christian women, who are unafraid to stand up and claim to speak for all mothers everywhere.

"Liberty" in the name of a lobby group is just like "People's Democratic Republic" in the name of a country - it invariably means the exact opposite of what it says.

Yeah, this is one of a long line of groups that have suspicious names that aren't particularly accurate.

Moms For Liberty,
Ministry of Truth,
Truth Social,
Girls on the Run

Wait...so you're telling me that Freedom Eagle Tactical Patriot Supply Company where I buy all my "tactical" gear (tactical sunglasses, tactical wallets, tactical flashlights, and tactical spatulas) is just a cheap marketing gimmick pandering to people who fancy themselves as "patriots" and need to put their nationalism on display in order to feel validated?

I guess I'll have to go back and return this package of overpriced camo tactical drywall nails!

Some people don’t appreciate the value of camo tactical drywall nails. 🤬

I saw an ad once for - and I wish I was making this up but I'm not - a tactical diaper bag.

Because you never know when you might have to change your infant before going into a firefight?

I saw an ad once for - and I wish I was making this up but I'm not - a tactical diaper bag.

Because you never know when you might have to change your infant before going into a firefight?
I’ve heard of them, but never sold them. They were/are useful for packing gaping (IED-type) wounds, and regular diapers are highly visible …

So the moms should be in moms for liberty, the dads in proudboys, ... what about the kids? Are they going to make a Trump Youth?
Posing next to their parents, obviously. They don't believe in children with their own social spheres, they are meant to stay right next to their folks until they are old enough to marry off and pick up their parents' idealized lives right where they left off.

Just a heads up, the link in the OP gave my security software a potential malware warning.
I would love to hear the discussion between such three groups over who gets to wear brown, who gets to wear grey and who gets to wear black.
The Moms for Liberty get to wear pink, so long as it doesn't incorporate any triangle designs. And white--for bridal purity.

Just a heads up, the link in the OP gave my security software a potential malware warning.
I would love to hear the discussion between such three groups over who gets to wear brown, who gets to wear grey and who gets to wear black.
The Moms for Liberty get to wear pink, so long as it doesn't incorporate any triangle designs. And white--for bridal purity.
Why would MFL wear pink? They would be the last people I would consider to be into sexual deviancy. Starfish, each and every one of them.

Back
Top Bottom