• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Monkeypox

I’m curious about whether I still have immunity, give that smallpox has been effectively irradiated in the US.
Radioactive smallpox!!!

Run for the hills!!!!

Oh, wait, probably an autocorrect of "eradicated".

Shame, I was hoping to hear about people developing superpowers. No police force could catch The Scarlet Pimple! (Though I suspect Baroness Orczy has dibs on that story...)
You know I’m a terrible typist especially on my phone which has interesting and creative ways of ‘correcting’ my typos.

I actually do know the difference between eradicated and irradiated even if my phone dies not.
I never doubted it for a minuet.

Though for a waltz, I could muster some skepticism :)

I’m curious about whether I still have immunity, give that smallpox has been effectively irradiated in the US.
Radioactive smallpox!!!

Run for the hills!!!!

Oh, wait, probably an autocorrect of "eradicated".

Shame, I was hoping to hear about people developing superpowers. No police force could catch The Scarlet Pimple! (Though I suspect Baroness Orczy has dibs on that story...)
You know I’m a terrible typist especially on my phone which has interesting and creative ways of ‘correcting’ my typos.

I actually do know the difference between eradicated and irradiated even if my phone dies not.
I never doubted it for a minuet.

Though for a waltz, I could muster some skepticism :)
Lol.

Back
Top Bottom