• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mooch Is Sacked!

I don't think there is much mystery to this. Reibus said, "It's either him or me," and Trump showed him the door. No one on the planet would take the Chief of Staff position with Scaramucci in place. Why someone with no public relations experience what so ever would have ever gotten the job, is the real mystery.

That's not really a mystery. The guy doing the hiring is an insane, incompetent moron. The Mooch is a natural consequence of Donald Trump.

I don't think there is much mystery to this. Reibus said, "It's either him or me," and Trump showed him the door. No one on the planet would take the Chief of Staff position with Scaramucci in place. Why someone with no public relations experience what so ever would have ever gotten the job, is the real mystery.

I really doubt that Trump knows what a White House Communications director actually does. He probably thought of him in terms of answering phones or telling people 'you're fired.

Poor Moochie. We hardly knew ya.

...never even found out if you could do the fandango. :(

Tom Sawyer is right - damooch was the most correct representation of Trump that anyone could ever dream up.

I really doubt that Trump knows what a White House Communications director actually does. He probably thought of him in terms of answering phones or telling people 'you're fired.

Total no brainer. The Mooch was hogging the headlines all weekend. He had to go.

Holy Crap! I thought that thread was a joke. The Mooch really was wacked. Wow, what a crazy white house.

There's less turnover and more job stability at fucking Burger King than in Trump's White House. And any Burger King is far more efficiently ran.

Just remember though, the White House is not in chaos. Trump even Tweeted so.

Conservatives are now saying that Trump is so sly that he hired Mooch on purpose so that Priebus and Spicer would leave, and that as soon as that happened, Trump would then get rid of mooch. That's how brilliant the orange fuckstick is. Good god.

Total no brainer. The Mooch was hogging the headlines all weekend. He had to go.

Exactly.

Excluding Donald Trump this piece of shit was potentially the best source of comedy in this administration, but a lot of good things don't last long. The goodier the thing the faster it ends.
May I suggest Martin Shkreli getting some position in the White House? maybe health care related?

Excluding Donald Trump this piece of shit was potentially the best source of comedy in this administration, but a lot of good things don't last long. The goodier the thing the faster it ends.
May I suggest Martin Shkreli getting some position in the White House? maybe health care related?

That's not completely impossible, which means it's within the legitimate realm of possibility.

Conservatives are now saying that Trump is so sly that he hired Mooch on purpose so that Priebus and Spicer would leave, and that as soon as that happened, Trump would then get rid of mooch. That's how brilliant the orange fuckstick is. Good god.
Trump is bringing in a variety of characters and firing them to show only he is good enough to do whatever it is he thinks he's doing. Next he needs to show the world not even the puny generals are good enough. Soon the world will see, the only right way is the Trump way.

There's less turnover and more job stability at fucking Burger King than in Trump's White House. And any Burger King is far more efficiently ran.

Just remember though, the White House is not in chaos. Trump even Tweeted so.

That is so clever. A man is covered with shit so he falls off a bridge into the river.

I'll have to remember that the next time I fall into a cesspool then find myself 200 feet above the water.

Tom Green for communications director. Who's with me?
The Mooch is a real loss. I really wanted him to do press briefings -- on camera -- while dropping f-bombs indiscriminately, and not even in rage -- "Next fuckin question, YOU, from the fuckin Post. WHAT?" I mean, it's the next logical step in the Trumpie's agenda of humiliating the press and trying to convince us that the only reality is Donald's.
Still, I think Tom Green would deliver 90% of what the Mooch had. And I don't think he's doing movies anymore. Come on, Trump. What the hell do you have to lose?

Nah, I think Ted Nugent would be a great replacement for The Mooch.

Holy Crap! I thought that thread was a joke. The Mooch really was wacked. Wow, what a crazy white house.

I bet when you first saw the OP, you thought Crazy Eddie got a glimpse of the Mooch in the rest room.

(Think about it.)

I like how one guy on NPR today was spinning this as Trump trying to right the ship. As in, his behavior will start to change with Kelly on board. The host followed up with all the crazy shit from just the last week putting that ridiculous idea to rest, or at least trying to.

The President is NAKED!!! He is fucking NAKED!!!

I like how one guy on NPR today was spinning this as Trump trying to right the ship. As in, his behavior will start to change with Kelly on board. The host followed up with all the crazy shit from just the last week putting that ridiculous idea to rest, or at least trying to.

Ya, Trump has been on the verge of making the switch to a competent and sober professional so many times now that it's incredibly fucked up that people continue to hold out hope that it's something that will happen.

Kelly will, of course, try to manage him but then Trump will get tired of being managed after a few days and do something outrageous and stupid just to demonstrate that he doesn't like it when people try to manage him. Then everybody will act all surprised that this happened because they really thought he'd turned a corner this time.

Ya, Trump has been on the verge of making the switch to a competent and sober professional so many times now that it's incredibly fucked up that people continue to hold out hope that it's something that will happen.

Kelly will, of course, try to manage him but then Trump will get tired of being managed after a few days and do something outrageous and stupid just to demonstrate that he doesn't like it when people try to manage him. Then everybody will act all surprised that this happened because they really thought he'd turned a corner this time.

I give it until the end of August at the outside. We should start a bet.

Back
Top Bottom