• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mooch Is Sacked!

Oh, well, if it's betting on Trump doing something stupid, I'll take today's date. lol

Copy and Paste to add your name:

August 10, 2017 - Tom Sawyer
August 8, 2017 - Elixir
August 18, 2017 - ZiprHead
August 21, 2017 - Keith&Co.
August 31, 2017 - starwater
October 31, 2017 - ElectrEngr
January 10 2025 - barbos :)

Actually, I never bet that date. I just noted that was my wedding anniversary date.

I, frankly, am at a loss as to how Kelly will react to someone who is so undisciplined but is still his boss. Will he bite his tongue and follow orders or will he bite the bullet and risk his career in government service to try and reign in his boss?

Reports right now is that Kelly is trying to limit Trumps reception of fake news. A difficult task when Trump spends so much time watching tv, probably Fox News, and paying more attention to his phone than actually doing his job.

Maybe Kelly can get him a PS4?

Or maybe a Nintendo Switch would be better for his umm... small hands.

Oh, well, if it's betting on Trump doing something stupid, I'll take today's date. lol
That was the bet...WTF? Then I'll take yesterday, as it was the very next day after the betting talk started.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/892920397162848257
I love the White House, one of the most beautiful buildings (homes) I have ever seen. But Fake News said I called it a dump - TOTALLY UNTRUE

With the journalist having cited multiple sources, Don the Con was stupid to not just shut the fuck up and let this turd slither into his super sized sewage swamp...waiting for the next FFvC eruption...
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...t-8-people-heard-trump-call-the-white-house-a
Shipnuck told Golf Magazine that a White House spokeswoman called him to demand a retraction for the statement but that he would not do so because he heard it from multiple people and that he believes they are credible sources.

It is amazing this guy has managed to get this far with so little inherited money.

Copy and Paste to add your name:

August 10, 2017 - Tom Sawyer
August 8, 2017 - Elixir
August 18, 2017 - ZiprHead
August 21, 2017 - Keith&Co.
August 31, 2017 - starwater
October 31, 2017 - ElectrEngr
January 10 2025 - barbos :)

Actually, I never bet that date. I just noted that was my wedding anniversary date.

I, frankly, am at a loss as to how Kelly will react to someone who is so undisciplined but is still his boss. Will he bite his tongue and follow orders or will he bite the bullet and risk his career in government service to try and reign in his boss?

Reports right now is that Kelly is trying to limit Trumps reception of fake news. A difficult task when Trump spends so much time watching tv, probably Fox News, and paying more attention to his phone than actually doing his job.

It's your anniversary (wife'll kill you if she finds out, and that would be a shame) and I had already picked that date - do you want to pick another, or share the vast loot with me when I/we win? :D

It's your anniversary (wife'll kill you if she finds out, and that would be a shame) and I had already picked that date - do you want to pick another, or share the vast loot with me when I/we win? :D

I'll ssay it'll be early in November. Probably the third or the tenth, since they are Fridays.

Will have to wait and see which way Kelly will go and maybe revise my date.

"We apologize again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked."
Monty Python - In Search of the Holy Grail

Does all of this seem a bit like a Monty Python bit?

I like how one guy on NPR today was spinning this as Trump trying to right the ship. As in, his behavior will start to change with Kelly on board. The host followed up with all the crazy shit from just the last week putting that ridiculous idea to rest, or at least trying to.

The President is NAKED!!! He is fucking NAKED!!!

Donald Trump 2016-09-16 800x800.jpg

While I appreciate that these transcripts demonstrate further evidence that Trump is a moron, Whomever leaked those should go to jail. This is not proper whistleblowing.

I think a legitimate argument can be made that those who voted for him have the right to know that he was lying to them the entire time; that he never intended to build a wall that Mexico would pay for.

In less stupid times, such a revealing of a politician's utter contempt for the truth, his intentions, and those who voted for him would be scandal of huge--sorry--YUGE proportions. The wall was Trump's signature promise. His crowd's favorite chant was "Build That Wall!" Over and over he said he was gonna build that wall and that Mexico was gonna pay for it. Turns out he never meant a word of it. Millions of people, as fucked up as they are, voted for Trump based in significant part on that promise.

The main thing is that Trump cannot be trusted. Of course we know that, but everyone else needs to know that too; specifically, those who voted for them. Why the media hasn't jumped his shit for that, rather than just being a crass prick, is beyond me. The headlines should read, "Trump Never Intended to Build Wall," instead of what they are now.

All that said, I generally agree with you that these types of conversations (between a POTUS and foreign leaders) should not be leaked to the press. It seriously hampers the ability to communicate effectively and get things done.

On the other, other hand though, these leaks seem to point to a significant number of insiders who are alarmed at what's going on behind the scenes. They seem willing to risk their careers and possibly even their freedom in order to leak this stuff to the public. I think that says something significant.

I'll ssay it'll be early in November. Probably the third or the tenth, since they are Fridays.

White House antics have been pretty quiet since Kelly took over. We were getting stupid shit almost daily. Is Kelly imposing some discipline or is Trump just concentrating on vacationing more than anything else?

I like how one guy on NPR today was spinning this as Trump trying to right the ship. As in, his behavior will start to change with Kelly on board. The host followed up with all the crazy shit from just the last week putting that ridiculous idea to rest, or at least trying to.

The President is NAKED!!! He is fucking NAKED!!!

View attachment 12067

He of the micro schwanzstucker.

Later,
ElectEngr

White House antics have been pretty quiet since Kelly took over. We were getting stupid shit almost daily. Is Kelly imposing some discipline or is Trump just concentrating on vacationing more than anything else?

I guess that didn't last long.

You spoke too soon. The relative quiet was only due to Trump being on yet another vacation. Today it rained.

Back
Top Bottom