• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

No topic about Imran Khan?

barbos

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
I guess MSM figured out that it was too much for idiots in the west to buy.
In case your only source of information is government propaganda.
Here is what happened.
The guy tried to stay out of your little war on Russia. Nuland&Co got mad and ordered his removal.
I mean how dares a democratically elected head of state to have unapproved by State Department opinion?
We (americans) send money to Pakistan and they must do what we tell them to do.

So Imran Khan got 14 years in prison for his insubordination.
He got off easy, Gonzalo Lira was simply murdered by orders from Nuland.

Last edited:
If you follow cricket (the game) you would know the name of Imran Khan.
What exactly are you saying/implying/alleging with your OP? It is not at all clear. (No surprises there.)

My 2 bob's worth is that Imran was sent to jail to prevent him from running in the Pakistani elections due 08/02/2024. Neither Sharif nor Zadari bur esp. Sharif want him to take a part.

It is not at all clear. (No surprises there.)
I think I was pretty clear.
What you think seems to be frequently at odds with reality, so that's really not surprising.
You are projecting like there is no tomorrow again.
The mere fact tha MSM avoids the topic should tell anyone with at least half a brain that what even Wikipedia says about topic is true.

The mere fact tha MSM avoids the topic should tell anyone with at least half a brain that what even Wikipedia says about topic is true.

And that is from *ONE* MSM news network. Yeah, they're sure avoiding the subject all right. :rolleyes:

Don't you ever get tired being wrong about literally everything?

Great, what did you learn from these MSM "reports"?
And where is State Department with their condemnations of this whole affair?

However, according to a leaked classified Pakistani cable published by The Intercept in August 2023, at a March 7, 2022 meeting, the U.S. State Department encouraged the Pakistani government to remove Imran Khan from office because of his neutrality on the Russian invasion of Ukraine.[30]
Has corrupted and criminal MSM reported on that in August 2023? Looks like they did not.
If they did, then feel free to demonstrate it.

However, according to a leaked classified Pakistani cable published by The Intercept in August 2023, at a March 7, 2022 meeting, the U.S. State Department encouraged the Pakistani government to remove Imran Khan from office because of his neutrality on the Russian invasion of Ukraine.[30]
Has corrupted and criminal MSM reported on that in August 2023? Looks like they did not.
How is that worse than the way you are trying to remove Zelenskyy from office?

If you follow cricket (the game) you would know the name of Imran Khan.
What exactly are you saying/implying/alleging with your OP? It is not at all clear. (No surprises there.)

My 2 bob's worth is that Imran was sent to jail to prevent him from running in the Pakistani elections due 08/02/2024. Neither Sharif nor Zadari bur esp. Sharif want him to take a part.
That isn't the official Russian line, therefore it isn't true. It is tough to parse the inner-politics in Pakistan. Khan could definitely be a corrupt populist cricketeer turn politician. He could also be a political prisoner. Most things in life involve some sort of both.

While I can believe US pressure could have resulted in the outcome alleged, I also have trouble believing the Pakistani military cares too much about what the US tells them, of course unless there is a big sack of cash in it (see Egypt).

How is that worse than the way you are trying to remove Zelenskyy from office?
Zelensky is a war criminal and terrorist.
Khan's crime is his refusal to read a statement Vikki Nuland ordered him to read..

While I can believe US pressure could have resulted in the outcome alleged, I also have trouble believing the Pakistani military cares too much about what the US tells them,
Pakistani military are on US payroll. US cuts off money and they all would have to find a real job in Pakistan. And have you seen jobs in Pakistan? google it.

That Imran Khan is indeed a topic in MSM which contradicts your first claim in the op.
No it does not, It confirms it. Mentioning that something happened it Pakistan is not the same as actually informing what actually happened in Pakistan, which is basically a coup orchestrated by Nuland because their PM refused to play along.

No it does not, It confirms it
Nope. It contradicts it.
So there.

Hopefully babs will soon be pulling his hair out over Trump being treated in a similarly "unfair" manner.

That Imran Khan is indeed a topic in MSM which contradicts your first claim in the op.
No it does not, It confirms it. Mentioning that something happened it Pakistan is not the same as actually informing what actually happened in Pakistan, which is basically a coup orchestrated by Nuland because their PM refused to play along.
Curious, what would it be called if Russia overthrew the Jewish Leader of Ukraine with military force? Not a coup?

Curious, what would it be called if Russia overthrew the Jewish Leader of Ukraine with military force? Not a coup?
You can call it what you want as long as you openly call it and Russia openly calls it a removal of corrupt Nazi regime implicated in multiple crimes. You, on the other hand, go around and buy and coerce countries into your "coalition" in secret.
Nobody sincerely supports criminal regime in Washington. All you "support" is based on corruption and threats.
Lavrov even complained about how diplomats from other countries who vote with US come to him and explain that they were forced to do that by the State Department, privately complain.

Back
Top Bottom