• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Nordstream sabotage

No, it's not the same law. What was tried to be passed in Georgia was a carbon-copy of the law that Russia passed years ago,
Russian law is a carbon copy of US law. So yeah, exactly the same law.
Then you should have no problem pointing out what law you are referring to?

(But you won't do it, because it doesn't exist.)

Yes, that story doesn't seem to pan out because the boat isn't big enough for the amount of explosives needed. But at least the boat in question exists, which is more than can be said of Hersh's piece of fiction.
This is your stupidest post so far.
I guess I need to explain it terms a five year old can understand.

The "sailboat theory" is based on anonymous sources and some physical evidence: traces of explosives, and a physical sail boat. It could have been forged of course. And the size of the boat is evidence against that theory being correct.

But if you think that theory is bullshit, by same standard you should dismiss Hersh's theory that is based solely on an anonymous source and zero physical evidence. And many of the details from Hersh's story have been checked and found incorrect.

If you think it's plausible that the CIA or BND fed false information to NYT and Der Spiegel, then it's just as reasonable if not more to assume that someone like FSB fed false info to Seymour Hersh, a freelance blogger who hasn't had a very good track record in recent decades.

The "sailboat theory" is based on anonymous sources and some physical evidence: traces of explosives, and a physical sail boat.
Bull fucking shit. Sailboat theory was concocted by US government to counter the leak which ended up in Hersh article, period, end of story.
They even flew Scholz to Washington to discuss this garbage.
You know what else? US most likely poisoned Navalny.

Russia had similar plans for Belarus, though more far-reaching because Belarus is already an occupied vassal state. And as usual, Russian propagandists are blaming everyone else for the things Russia is itself doing. It's pure projection.
No, you have no proof of such plans. CNN is a neocon propaganda outfit. Everything they say is a lie.
Big words coming from someone who uses Russian state propaganda and random youtubers as his source.

And CNN isn't the source. I only linked to CNN as a courtesy, because it was the first non-paywalled article that google gave. They weren't even in the first round of media outlets that got to see the documents:
CNN said:
It was obtained and first disclosed by a consortium of media, including VSquare and Frontstory, RISE Moldova, Expressen in Sweden, the Dossier Centre for Investigative Journalism, Yahoo News and Delfi.

So, whatever you think of CNN is irrelevant. As for the veracity, there's no reason to think that this leak is any less valid than the earlier leak of similar plans regarding Belarus... which even Lukashenka didn't deny being real.

Having said that, Russia does have policies regarding its neighbors. As any other country.
Even Baltic states have plans to destroy Russia.
:rolleyes: Yeah sure buddy. Right after they blow up the moon.

Current Modavian president is a State Department puppet. She is US "educated" and installed puppet.
That's it. As far as Russians concerned she is 100% compromised. And it is in Russians interests to remove her as fast as possible.
And I expect plans for doing so. You install your puppets, we remove them.
Funny how you start saying "CNN is lying" and then you admit yourself that Russia removes democratically elected leaders. Because that's what Moldovan president is: she was elected in free and fair elections against an incumbent supported by Russia.

There's also a theory that the Nordstream 2 explosion may have been an accident. It happened 80 km away from the other two, and it looks different.

So maybe NS2 pipe just broke and whoever had the explosives planted at NS1 took the opportunity to blow them up too in the confusion. It could still have been Russia though; nice way to cover up their incompetence.
You need serious help in head department. Even your criminal and corrupt governments concluded that there is zero chance of it being anything other than sabotage.
The other explosions were sabotage without question. But that leaves the question why one explosion was so far removed from the other three.

No need to. Tony piece of shit Blinken publicly admitted to blowing up NordStream to US Congress.
This sounds like the time you said Angela Merkel admitted that Minsk 2 was used to buy time to attack Russia. A quote which turned out to be bullshit.

Youve' been caught misquoting so many times that at this point, nobody is going to take your word for "Blinking publicly admitting to blowing up Nordstream". I'd be willing to bet money that he did no such thing. So cough up a time, place, source, and exact quote, or I'm going to assume you just made this up (or heard it from some shit-for-brains youtuber).

Last edited by a moderator:
The "sailboat theory" is based on anonymous sources and some physical evidence: traces of explosives, and a physical sail boat.
Bull fucking shit. Sailboat theory was concocted by US government to counter the leak which ended up in Hersh article, period, end of story.
You still can't read. I didn't say the sailboat theory was true (upon closer inspection). And it could very well be a CIA plot to turn attention away from the US.

But that doesn't make Hersh's "Norway did it" theory true. And in many ways, Hersh's story is supported by far less than the sailboat theory, and has many more holes. That was the point.

But you won't do it, because it doesn't exist.)
Which isn't the same law at all as the Russian law, and that just proves my point.

I gave and example how the Russian law has banned e.g. human rights groups like Memorial, which have no real connection to any "foreign agents". It's a joke of a law whose only purpose is to get rid of internal dissidents, and the "foreign" component is just a pretext. On the other hand FARA is strictly about certain foreign individuals.

No need to. Tony piece of shit Blinken publicly admitted to blowing up NordStream to US Congress.
This sounds like the time you said Angela Merkel admitted that Minsk 2 was used to buy time to attack Russia. A quote which turned out to be bullshit.

Youve' been caught lying and misquoting so many times that at this point, nobody is going to take your word for "Blinking publicly admitting to blowing up Nordstream". I'd be willing to bet money that he did no such thing. So cough up a time, place, source, and exact quote, or I'm going to assume you just made this up (or heard it from some shit-for-brains youtuber).
<Edited by Mod>
Piece of shit Blinken admitted blowing up NordStream
And Merkel&Gang admitted bullshitting Russia with their plan

Hersh's story is supported by far less than the sailboat theory, and has many more holes. That was the point.
Your theory is not supported by anything. it's pure BS.
And Hersh's theory was confirmed by Blinken before Congress.

Youve' been caught lying and misquoting so many times that at this point, nobody is going to take your word for "Blinking publicly admitting to blowing up Nordstream". I'd be willing to bet money that he did no such thing. So cough up a time, place, source, and exact quote, or I'm going to assume you just made this up (or heard it from some shit-for-brains youtuber).
<Edited by Mod>
<Edited by Mod>

Piece of shit Blinken admitted blowing up NordStream
And Merkel&Gang admitted bullshitting Russia with their plan
Considering that you were caught red-handed misquoting Merkel, admitted that she didn't say what you claimed she said, and then switched goal posts and called her a liar instead and that she "merely meant it".

So when it comes to Blinken, I'm not going to do your homework for you. You claimed he admitted to congress that the U.S. sabotaged Nordstream. Given your past with providing sketchy quotes, it's now up to you to come up with the exact quote and source for that. I'm not going to lift a finger trying to disprove yet another misquote. Until then, I'm just going to assume it's not true. (Not saying you're lying, because like George Costanza said, "it's not a lie if you believe it". Your sources are shit, and your only fault is that you exercise no critical thinking skills or check the "facts" they're feeding you.)

Also, timeline doesn't match for the "sailboat" theory to be a response to Hersh's story, because NYT and Die Zeit reporters were on the case several weeks before Hersh published his blog post. Andromeda, the boat in question, was searched for explosive traces also some time before Hersh.

Doesn't rule out that it's still a CIA misdirection, but even if it is, it's got nothing to do with Seymour Hersh and his yarns.

US blew up NordStream, deal with it. And most likely US poisoned Navalny.
And I would not be terribly surprised if UK was behind Skripal poisoning, although it's less likely.

And I would not be terribly surprised if UK was behind Skripal poisoning, although it's less likely.
Why in the world would we do the poisonings?? And where did we get a Russian chemical warfare agent?

Why in the world would we do the poisonings?? And where did we get a Russian chemical warfare agent?
The poison was delivered via... Nordstream! That's why Biden had to blow it up! To cover his tracks for poisoning Navalnyi and Skripal. And Gorbachev.

o_O

Back
Top Bottom