• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

NSFW Feminists replace Jesus with Andrea Dworkin of course.

Derec

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist

Z6tl2pZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell does a christian "haha" have to do with feminists? This is not the Derec hobby horse forum

That Jesus looks awfully WASPish...

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell does a christian "haha" have to do with feminists?
Well those groups (evangelicals & feminists) really don't like each other very much, so they sort of that going for them...

Okay, it's a joke. Not a very funny joke, unless one subscribes to the idea that feminists want to deny people pleasure, in the same way some Christians consider sex for pleasure to be contrary to the teachings of Jesus.

PSA: There is no evidence that any feminists regard Jesus as a feminine messiah, or any other form of super natural being.

This is from Christians For Michele Bachmann, a parody site that makes fun of Christians. The image makes fun of the idea that an imaginary friend needs to provide consent before sex can happen. I'm not sure how you managed to twist this into some kind of commentary about feminism. What exactly is it about wanting women to be treated equally that makes this image offensive or ridiculous to you? I need to know how to avoid trampling the delicate sensibilities of you MRA people. Are you sure your male hormones aren't just making you emotional and irrational?

I think he's trying to say that if two drunk people both consent to sex, then feminists want to control the consent to say that they actually don't consent...and some other cases other than drunkenness such as prostitution which Derec views as consensual and won't believe that there is ever, ever a case of non-consent by a prostitute or sex slavery...because he doesn't want to believe he risks doing something wrong by "visiting" prostitutes...long story short, I think he's saying feminism is a religion.

Back
Top Bottom