• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Okay, I'll say it, Psaki is hot!

Some more swooning with her execution in this press conference.

Fox News tries to set up that Biden should ask Trump for help... and Psaki shuts that down with the embroidered invitation comeback.

I'm afraid I'd be more explicit if I had her job:
Press Secretary H.J. Swammerdami said:
President Jimmy Carter went on camera to support vaccination without any urging from the White House. The same is true for Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama. They all behaved like big boys, acting without partisan motive to do what's best for the American people.

It sounds like you, Mr. FoxNews Reporter, are pointing out that the other ex-President is incapable of even that service, that he needs someone to lick his ass on camera and make it all about himself before he will condescend to telling his supporters to get vaccinated. Why don't you go on TV to perform that service, Mr. Reporter? To hear you prattle, it would be your dream come true.
Naw.

Press Secretary Higgins said:
It sounds like you are accusing the former President Trump not caring if his supporters get sick or die. You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't want to be accusing the Former President of anything here.

Sean Spicer claims press treats Jen Psaki better: ‘I walked into the lion’s den’

Donald Trump’s former press secretary Sean Spicer has complained that the Washington press corps treat his successor under Joe Biden more kindly.

“I walked into the lion’s den every day – she walks into a bunch of kittens,” Spicer told the New York Times, referring to Jen Psaki, the subject of a lengthy and admiring profile.

Spicer also bemoaned a recent barb from the White House podium.

Earlier this month, Psaki was asked if Spicer and former White House adviser Kellyanne Conway had been qualified for roles on service academy advisory boards from which Biden fired them.

Spicer, now a host on the conservative Newsmax network, was named by Donald Trump to the advisory board for the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis. He is a commander in the US naval reserve.

Psaki said: “I will let others evaluate whether they think Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer and others were qualified or not political [appointments] to serve on these boards.”

Spicer told the Times: “Jen chose to stand and question my qualifications and services to this country. Once she did that, the gloves were off.”

:melodramatic:

Sean Spicer claims press treats Jen Psaki better: ‘I walked into the lion’s den’

Donald Trump’s former press secretary Sean Spicer has complained that the Washington press corps treat his successor under Joe Biden more kindly.

“I walked into the lion’s den every day – she walks into a bunch of kittens,” Spicer told the New York Times, referring to Jen Psaki, the subject of a lengthy and admiring profile.

Earlier this month, Psaki was asked if Spicer and former White House adviser Kellyanne Conway had been qualified for roles on service academy advisory boards from which Biden fired them.

Spicer, now a host on the conservative Newsmax network, was named by Donald Trump to the advisory board for the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis. He is a commander in the US naval reserve.

Psaki said: “I will let others evaluate whether they think Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer and others were qualified or not political [appointments] to serve on these boards.”

Spicer told the Times: “Jen chose to stand and question my qualifications and services to this country. Once she did that, the gloves were off.”

Ya. Poor Sean. If he hadn't lied his head off from day one maybe the press would have given him more respect. Does he not realize that bold face lying despite easily available objective facts does not get him very far with most press?

Ya. Trump's inauguration crowd sure was bigger than Obama's!! TRUMP HAD THE HUGEST CROWD EVER. just don't look at the actual photos.

Wasn't this his day one lie? And they just kept coming. Lie after lie for his entire tenure.

Dude comes out on first day and flat out lies to the faces of the Press and the American people and now complains that the Press didn’t treat him well. Doesn’t even matter if he did it at the behest of Trump, he destroyed his credibility on the first day of the job.

Dude comes out on first day and flat out lies to the faces of the Press and the American people and now complains that the Press didn’t treat him well. Doesn’t even matter if he did it at the behest of Trump, he destroyed his credibility on the first day of the job.
And it wasn't even an IMPORTANT lie, like a promise to end the Great War by the ___th of ___- month, or legislation 'currently being written for submittal' or 'the budget will include....'
No.
Crowd sizes.
Let's lie about crowd sizes.
And it's your job to take what i tell you without question you fucking peasants.

Kinda reminds me of Trump himself.

Trump, upon announcing his candidacy, was asked "Where are your tax returns?" Trump answered "I'll release them before the election". But he never did.

Trump kept lying. I can't because I'm being audited. I will after Obama releases his birth certificate. I will after Hillary gives up her private emails. Finally, it became obvious that Trump was just playing his supporters, he laughed and didn't bother doing it at all. His supporters are OK with lies as long as it's Trump telling them lies that they want to hear.

And that's Spicer's boss. How hard is this?
Tom

And it's your job to take what i tell you without question you fucking peasants.

That's a defining characteristic of right wingers. If I say it you are supposed to accept and believe it and not contradict me.

It must have something to do with the love of propaganda. I'm not sure how that kind of brain actually operates. Maybe it just feels really good to say things you know aren't accurate or true, a kind of hopeful projection of personal fantasy. Very child like.

Back
Top Bottom