• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

One of the Most Popular persons amongst Scientologists

It isn't me; is it?

I don't pay any real attention to Scientology, but I have no particular reason to assume that the disdain is mutual; perhaps they have been adoring me from afar all this time, and I never knew.

I remember when a doctor gave Dianetics a positive review back in the 50s. He soon retracted his support, but the cult still likes to trot out this little lie now and then.

WP, no one cares who it is/was. But you keep trying to polish that turd, mkay?

I remember when a doctor gave Dianetics a positive review back in the 50s. He soon retracted his support, but the cult still likes to trot out this little lie now and then.

WP, no one cares who it is/was. But you keep trying to polish that turd, mkay?

No not him. Mind you when I was in the junior school, I though the Turds were at war with the Turks.

There's no mention about ear candling.

Have you seen the film, WP?
The description sounds like the book and articles and echoes the New Yorker The books tend to resemble each other a lot with one or two differences but will be essentially the same. Apart from the entertainment value, the film is not likely to be objective, but will it be different?

Have you seen the film, WP?
The description sounds like the book and articles and echoes the New Yorker The books tend to resemble each other a lot with one or two differences but will be essentially the same. Apart from the entertainment value, the film is not likely to be objective, but will it be different?

I take it you haven't seen it. (Dude, you coulda just said "no." Those comm skills...)

Back
Top Bottom