• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Paris: Dozens Killed In Terrorist Attack

The Australian foreign minister aDjust on tv here explaining that it was an.attack on the French way of life. Which sounds,like "they hate us for our freedom"

The massive violence by the US has created a generation of terrorists.

And only the most ignorant will call for more violence from the West.

Yes, we must let them kill us to atone for "our" role. Given that it is your stance, would you like to step forward and offer your neck, first?

The massive violence by the US has created a generation of terrorists.

And only the most ignorant will call for more violence from the West.

Yes, we must let them kill us to atone for "our" role. Given that it is your stance, would you like to step forward and offer your neck, first?

Who is this "them"?

The Iraqi and Afghani people we tortured after a few Saudi's flew into a US building?

As you mentioned it's wise to wait for the facts. See the figures for 2013.

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/01/08/3609796/islamist-terrorism-europe/
Less Than 2 Percent Of Terrorist Attacks In The E.U. Are Religiously Motivated

I think more wise to have been listening to BBC, PBS, or any major news service network in the last half century. Rooting up some report to try to deny everyone's widespread impressions either suggests that western news services have intentionally hidden all these 98 percent of terrorist events for decades OR the euro-report is giving stats on something quite different.

We are not speaking of some animal rights group trashing and opening cages of lab animals. Nor are we speaking of some nut stabbing his "papist" girlfriend. We are speaking of major acts of terrorism by groups that have killed groups of people. You know, stuff like the London Underground (57 killed) bombings, or the hostage murders in Moscow, or the Westgate Mall slaughter (67 dead), or the slaughters in Mumbai and Delhi or Charlie Hebo.

This is the MO of Muslim Murder Squad Extremists. It's not a train bomb (Basques) or a lone gunmen. Its a well planned, well armed, operation to kill hundreds of civilians at a Cafe, Theater, and five other sites.

It's not a matter of caution, its a matter of using you memory and common sense.
What is wrong with showing statistics rather than rely on the impressions of others.
Indeed I am one of those who believes that our current immigration policies could be the Trojan horse for the fanatics.
Train bombs are also well planned. If you need to know how and why I can list some points.

Anyway we are still waiting for details of who was involved..

Jesus Fucking Christ - why is anyone trying to score political points during this horrendous tragedy? There is time enough for that when the killing has stopped and the facts are known.

Jesus Fucking Christ - why is anyone trying to score political points during this horrendous tragedy? There is time enough for that when the killing has stopped and the facts are known.

Well, this is Political Discussions.

Because the next thing people are going to be wailing for is some kind of attack on a Muslim nation.

Are you this upset when the US bombs innocents?

If so you spent the last decade unable to discuss anything.

Well, this is Political Discussions.
True, but the discussions are usually more fruitful when the discussion is closely tethered to reality.

Blood everywhere.

If you don't like to read the numbers and human shock I am relaying from news reports, don't read. If I find a photo of the carnage, I will post that too - and you can mock the dead as well.

You're quite a human being.

It's called dark humor. I am sure the fellows at Charlie Hebdo would approve.

Fear mongering is a never-ending task.

Giving in to hostage-takers has to always lead to greater harm in the long run.

If need be, they might have to sacrifice these hostages.

And are you going to tell their families in person?

- - - Updated - - -

DO we have any idea who is behind this?

And what are you going to say when your loved one is lost to the hostage taker encouraged by your capitulation the first time around?

Great job endearing yourself to the general public again, muslims.

Yes, because all the world's Muslims gave the green light for this before it went ahead.

Now let's watch the parade of fearmongering and collective blame from people who purport to be protecting "Western" values.

The dead can't be mocked.

Yes they can be mocked, they just don't know it.

For the last decade on practically a weekly basis we hear of some innocents in Iraq of Afghanistan or Yemen being killed by US weapons.

I feel as bad for all those thousands of innocents as the innocent French today.

But the killing of innocents has gone on so long it drains one of empathy.

The only logical question now is will the US Congress change the name of Freedom fries back to French fries?

You blamed France's immigration policy in the 2nd post on the thread and you're getting all uppity and outraged at him for blaming France's foreign policy a couple of posts later?
And do we even know who is behind this? It could be some right-wing anti-immigrant group, or a fringe group trying to reestablish the Kingdom of Burgundy. Let's wait until more facts are out until we start the fear mongering.

With suicide vests? :lol::lol:

I was kind of shocked how quickly it got to that point.

The attacks seem to imply a couple of things. This appears to be a number of coordinated, but relatively unsophisticated attacks. The big target was the Friendly between France and Germany. The bomb went off outside, not inside.

The whole ISIS angle is being exploited more by people with political points to try to make. It is impossible to say who did this other than they were likely Islamic Extremists (or if you are Alex Jones, the NWO).

Yes they can be mocked, they just don't know it.

For the last decade on practically a weekly basis we hear of some innocents in Iraq of Afghanistan or Yemen being killed by US weapons.

I feel as bad for all those thousands of innocents as the innocent French today.

But the killing of innocents has gone on so long it drains one of empathy.

The only logical question now is will the US Congress change the name of Freedom fries back to French fries?
They did so in 2006.

As for being logical, why do you think using American weapons to commit crimes somehow absolves the actual perpetraor from responsibility of said crimes? The assailants in Paris reportedly used Kalashnikovs. According to your "logic" that would make Russia responsible.

Back
Top Bottom