• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pelosi: Impeachment Is Moving Forward

The transcript is here.

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

It isn’t a transcript. They indicate that the text is not verbatim, which means it is fan fiction. Many people need to go to prison over this coverup.

Zelensky sure knows how to butter the guy up, that's freaking hilarious

Trump: Mr. President, how good am I at everything?

Zelenskyy: Thank you for asking that, and thank you for draining the swamp and making America great again! I am with you 10 billion per cent and my sources can confirm that you are indeed good at everything and have a giant dick

The transcript is here.

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

Is that a joke site? Because that transcript looks like it was written by Trump himself.

So, yeah, this section is clearly setting up a threat:

The President: I will say that we do ·a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

Zelensky instantly recognizes the threat and falls all over himself to show he's ready on the quid:

President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her. I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing·on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I'm very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. We would also like to thank you for your great support iri the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes.

And then immediately comes the quo:

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it....

Trump: We've done everything for you, right?
Zelensky: Right! And we are ready to do whatever you want us to do in order to get more.
Trump: Get me dirt on my opponent and you'll get more.

Straight up!

Last edited:
The transcript is here.

Is that a joke site? Because that transcript looks like it was written by Trump himself.

It quite possibly was.

The transcript is here.

The word "friends" sounds very much like mob code. Every see Donny Brasco? "He's a friend of ours."

For example:
[Zelensky:] ... ... I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. ... ...

This section also sounds like code-speak:
[Trump:] ... ... Your economy is going to get better and better I predict. You have a lot of assets. It's a great country. I have many Ukranian friends, their [sic] great people.

This comes off as a promise in code-speak to give rewards through indirect channels.

And then this:
[Zelensky:] I would like to tell you that I also have quite a few Ukranian friends that live in the United States. Actually last time that I traveled to the United States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower. ... ...

This comes across as confirmation of the indirect channels.

Also...

It is very weird that Trump is making an arrangement for Giuliani to go there and work with them. Giuliani is the President's personal lawyer, not a diplomat, ambassador, or US official. And as usual, the attorney-client privilege could be invoked to try to keep secrets, but the secrets ought not be of a personal nature, since the personal attorney ought not be there making deals...

Finally, from Giuliani's wikipedia page:
In August 2018, Giuliani was retained by Freeh Group International Solutions, a global consulting firm run by former FBI Director Louis Freeh, which paid him a fee to lobby Romanian President Klaus Iohannis to change Romania's anti-corruption policy and reduce the role of the National Anticorruption Directorate.[275][276]

Malcolm Nance - "This is an indictment document in itself."
Sen. Graham thinks it is a bit much to impeach on this and the House GOP has pitchforks and is looking for Biden.

He actually said it "would be insane to impeach the president over this phone call". What the fuck is wrong with these people!

From the transcript:

The big picture: After discussing the Ukrainian election, Trump told President Volodymyr Zelensky he should work with his lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Attorney General Bill Barr to look into allegations that Joe Biden fired a Ukrainian prosecutor investigating his son. Trump has previously confirmed that he discussed these allegations against Biden — for which there is no evidence — with Zelensky. It was not previously known that Trump asked Zelensky to work with Barr.

It is obvious now that in all things that have anything to do with any of this,Barr must recuse himself. And possible anybody serving under Barr that knew of any of this. The Justice Department is now tainted and untrustworthy until Barr is gone and the JD has been purged of pro-Trump loyalists.

Here's the truncated version:

The President: I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. [T]he United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 1000%...We would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though...

That's it. Full-on quid-pro-quo.

But no! He SAID, "wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily." So that takes the curse off of it. You'd have to be a partisanitarian to think that the two things discussed, one promised by Trump, one requested by Trump, were at all connected.

But no! He SAID, "wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily." So that takes the curse off of it. You'd have to be a partisanitarian to think that the two things discussed, one promised by Trump, one requested by Trump, were at all connected.

My impression is that Trump is telling Zelenskyy that he owes him big time for all the US has done for Ukraine. It's the most damning line there.

My impression is that Trump is telling Zelenskyy that he owes him big time for all the US has done for Ukraine. It's the most damning line there.
Yep. "You owe me. You owe me lots. And now, on a completely separate matter, what you can do for me is..."

Malcolm Nance - "This is an indictment document in itself."
Sen. Graham thinks it is a bit much to impeach on this and the House GOP has pitchforks and is looking for Biden.

That's the strategy at this point now that the pooch has been screwed. The GOP is counting on it's fan base same as a sports team. We don't care if we win by cheating or bad calls just so we win. We're blaming the pooch and millions of americans will buy it.

Tricky Don knows what he's doing. As sohy said, it's up to people to toss the goon. But a lot of people are like sports addicts, Trumpty Dumpty is their man who can do no wrong.

What are the odds that regardless of what Trump has done while in office that he gets punished for it once out? Bush never was for lying your country into a war and getting lots of people killed. What could Trump have done that's worse than that?

What are the odds that regardless of what Trump has done while in office that he gets punished for it once out? Bush never was for lying your country into a war and getting lots of people killed. What could Trump have done that's worse than that?

Trump is trying to destroy our democracy which will make it easier for future Trump Presidents (Eric, Jr, Ivanka, Barron) to make useless wars for profit and lead us more quickly to mass extinction due to environmental deregulation.

The President: I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. [T]he United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 1000%...We would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

That's not a quid pro quo. I was promised that he was holding up aid to Ukraine unless they did something for him. Ya know, a quid pro quo. So disappointing. It's not like he told them to stop a corruption investigation and fire the chief prosecutor or else not get aid.

That's not a quid pro quo. I was promised that he was holding up aid to Ukraine unless they did something for him. Ya know, a quid pro quo. So disappointing. It's not like he told them to stop a corruption investigation and fire the chief prosecutor or else not get aid.

And why is Ghouliani involved again? It's because he is a US official with complete transparency and no attorney client privilege ala Cohen's past behaviors, right?

ghouliani2.jpg

Yep. "You owe me. You owe me lots. And now, on a completely separate matter, what you can do for me is..."
Yeah, the US has done so much for you... now do me a personal favor.

Back
Top Bottom