• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pelosi: Impeachment Is Moving Forward

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/tr...-speaker-i-have-no-idea-what-hes-referencing/

President Donald Trump on Wednesday announced that he no longer considers Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to be Speaker of the House.
Trump made the remarks at the conclusion of a press conference with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.
“[Democrats] have been taken over by a radical group of people and Nancy Pelosi, as far as I’m concerned, unfortunately is no longer Speaker of the House,” the president charged.

The President has gone cray cray! I am sure the GOP members of the House will go along with this.

But in terms of public perception, I feel like this issue specifically was an odd one to place as the most egregious and blatant overreach, given the obvious counter-narrative that can be employed,
Which makes me wonder if Nancy has a copy of the actual transcript already.
Which would mean that by asking for the WH to give up a copy, they're giving Trump enough rope to hang himself.

But in terms of public perception, I feel like this issue specifically was an odd one to place as the most egregious and blatant overreach, given the obvious counter-narrative that can be employed,
Which would mean that by asking for the WH to give up a copy, they're giving Trump enough rope to hang himself.

I've had the football pulled away at the last minute for too long to entertain the idea of Nancy as some shrewd tactician. I really don't understand why everybody gives her that kind of credit.

Well here it is:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Not sure what to make of it. The first parts of it almost seem like Trump wrote it all and is faking it. But in all I'm not sure what to make of it. It does confirm that Trump asked about Biden's son.
It confirms Trump asked for Ukraine to look into Biden. It subjectively implies there is a quid pro quo involved. It confirms Trump doesn't know what he is talking about half the time see stuff about the Ukrainian prosecutor.

One thing I would consider more important that being spoken of right now is that Trump explicitly asks for "a favor". That implies Trump knows this is going out of the normal status quo, and we aren't talking about "a favor, could you please send a small shipment of Ukrainian chocolates to my wife" sort of thing.

The other thing, which is getting more press, and required Barr to change his pants after shitting enough bricks to build a house, Trump wanted the Ukrainians to consult with Giuliani and Barr directly. And finally, there is the whole issue of "Does Giuliani have any business with any of this?!" being just the President's personal lawyer and having no clearance whatsoever.

As usually, this raises more questions than it answers, but the short short take away is that Trump asked the Ukrainians to look into the Bidens, which is grossly unethical. A subjective interpretation of quid pro quo can be made from the transcript. And then there is the whole emoluments issue that pops up as well.

Questions, among others, to ask now:
1) Why wasn't Barr recused from the DoJ review of the whistle blowing complaint? I mean other than doing such a thing would have been a huge red flag.
2) What involvement has Barr has with the Ukrainian Biden Investigation?
3) What involvement has Giuliani had in any of this?
4) Trump mentions Ukrainian allies. Who?
5) When was the transcript put together?

She might have the Whistleblower complaint (which I suppose could have a transcript attached).

I know one thing that is being asked in the White House... who Deep Throated this out.

Mike Murphy, Fmr. Senior adviser to Mitt Romney and John McCain, tells MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell that "'One Republican senator told me if it was a secret vote, 30 Republican senators would vote to impeach Trump."

https://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/-one-republican-senator-told-me-if-it-was-a-secret-vote-30-republican-senators-would-vote-to-impeach-trump-69890117795
So 30 GOP senators admit to being cowards. The rest won't admit it....

That would be too good to be true.

I swear to Christ, you people watched too much Columbo back in the day

Please remember, Kuschner and Donnie J had not deleted emails regarding the secret Trump Tower meeting with Russians saying they had dirt on Clinton. Donnie J would eventually plaster them on Twitter!

Also, this transcript exists at all!

Allegedly the whistleblower wasn't involved in the conversation Trump had. So this makes us ask, how does he find out the details? That question could have a juicy or not so juicy answer. And let us not forget the NY Times Op-Ed from Mr. (or Mrs.) Resistance in the White House.

Mike Murphy, Fmr. Senior adviser to Mitt Romney and John McCain, tells MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell that "'One Republican senator told me if it was a secret vote, 30 Republican senators would vote to impeach Trump."

https://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitche...ators-would-vote-to-impeach-trump-69890117795
So 30 GOP senators admit to being cowards. The rest won't admit it....
Oh no... none of this, we are covering our bases bullshit. That they say this, not terribly bad news for the Dems as the GOP might possibly be shifting (slowly like a glacier). But otherwise, completely meaningless.

I have never watched any Columbo. But I do remember watching some of the Watergate hearing stuff on TV.
What is the difference between Nixon and Trump? Trump had his plumbers, Trump is his own plumber.

I have never watched any Columbo. But I do remember watching some of the Watergate hearing stuff on TV.
What is the difference between Nixon and Trump? Trump had his plumbers, Trump is his own plumber.

I never watched Columbo either. My parents did, they were strident right wingers at the time.

The White House accidentally sent talking points about Trump's call with the Ukrainian president to Democrats and frantically tried to recall the email

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-accidentally-emailed-spin-about-ukraine-call-to-democrats-2019-9?utm_content=buffer43f05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

In the talking points, the White House pointed fingers at the media, an intelligence agency whistle-blower, and Democrats for promoting "flat-out falsehoods" and triggering a "media frenzy."

"The real scandal here is that leaks about a second-hand account of the President's confidential telephone call with a foreign leader triggered a media frenzy of false accusations against the President and forced the President to release the transcript," the talking points read.

Screenshots in the link.

Meh, Clinton was a woman. Nobody cared.
Which he was fucking doing with Clinton since before being elected and nothing happened!

The Emoluments thing is a red herring, at this point, as it slowly meanders through the courts.

Mueller gave Congress a document to impeach with. The GOP had other ideas. Makes me ponder if Barr will provide the nation with a 'review' of the transcript.

Prophetic tweet from October 2016

View attachment 24006

We now are only 5 votes short for impeachment in the House.

Anddddd.....

MSNBC
Sept. 25, 2019

As the Ukrainian crap unfolds, that may well be the tipping point. The GOP may have to finally go their separate way from Trump.

Question: "Why did the baby cross the road?"
Answer: "It was stapled to the chicken!"

The GOP baby may not want to be stapled to the Trump chicken much longer. To stay stapled to Trump may mean a long time out in the wilderness, losing the presidency and the Senate.

MSNBC
Sept. 25, 2019

That says everything one needs to know, that it's all about political skin and nothing more. The turtle was looking into his political grave and is why today he suck's Tricky Don's balls. GOP senators want to keep their jobs, and they'll suck balls to do it.

I've had the football pulled away at the last minute for too long to entertain the idea of Nancy as some shrewd tactician. I really don't understand why everybody gives her that kind of credit.

It's wishful thinking.. what sophmoronic Democratic ideologs do best. I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a fake catastrophe invented by Trump to bait the Democrats into jumping up and down and furthering his narrative on how unfairly he is being treated and unreasonable and untrustworthy the Dems are.

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-accidentally-emailed-spin-about-ukraine-call-to-democrats-2019-9?utm_content=buffer43f05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

In the talking points, the White House pointed fingers at the media, an intelligence agency whistle-blower, and Democrats for promoting "flat-out falsehoods" and triggering a "media frenzy."

"The real scandal here is that leaks about a second-hand account of the President's confidential telephone call with a foreign leader triggered a media frenzy of false accusations against the President and forced the President to release the transcript," the talking points read.

Screenshots in the link.

... like this...

It's wishful thinking.. what sophmoronic Democratic ideologs do best. I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a fake catastrophe invented by Trump to bait the Democrats into jumping up and down and furthering his narrative on how unfairly he is being treated and unreasonable and untrustworthy the Dems are.

That wouldn't surprise me either. That's why the reasons to impeach him should be the reasons that have already existed (including this inquiry) and should be diversified, multi-faceted.

That's why the reasons to impeach him should be the reasons that have already existed (including this inquiry) and should be diversified, multi-faceted.
Starr was searching for embezzlement and found a blowjob.

Once they start actually listing counts to imoeach Bonespurs on, if it becomes obvious he will be imoeached, it'll be in everyone's interest to make it stick. Because if he does not go down, he will avenge himself on anyone who was against him. Or insufficiently for him.
Or for him, but not in the manner Trump wanted.
Or has a last name similar to anyone who was against him.

Back
Top Bottom