• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pennsylvania House Special Election

Looks like Lamb has won. But still some arguing over military votes and provisional vote counts. And maybe a recount. But it looks so far like Lamb has pulled out an upset victory. But it won't be until Friday until we really know for certain.

Soccone is some kind of king jerk. Claiming Democrats hate God and America. Glad to see him flame out. Let that be a clue for future GOP candidates.

Looks like Lamb has won. But still some arguing over military votes and provisional vote counts. And maybe a recount. But it looks so far like Lamb has pulled out an upset victory. But it won't be until Friday until we really know for certain.

Soccone is some kind of king jerk. Claiming Democrats hate God and America. Glad to see him flame out. Let that be a clue for future GOP candidates.
Saccone needs a boatload of Westmoreland absentee ballots to win now. Incredibly close but it does seem like Lamb has won.

Goodness, want to Tweet:

#realdonaldtrump I heard on radio that people saw Black Panther bussing people from Wakanda to vote in PA-18. Totally rigged. #MAGA

All in hopes he retweets it.

Goodness, want to Tweet:

#realdonaldtrump I heard on radio that people saw Black Panther bussing people from Wakanda to vote in PA-18. Totally rigged. #MAGA

All in hopes he retweets it.

Someone needs to post:

"Thank you for your support, President Trump!"

-Democrats of PA 18th District

The best I can tell, the absentee ballots have been counted. And Lamb has a lead of 613. Provisional and military ballots remain, but according to Westmoreland, that totals around only 46 more ballots.

The best I can tell, the absentee ballots have been counted. And Lamb has a lead of 613. Provisional and military ballots remain, but according to Westmoreland, that totals around only 46 more ballots.

How many dead illegal aliens voted multiple times? Those will need to be removed from the final totals.

Lead up to 627, all absentee votes have been counted, except maybe a straggler and the military / provisional votes. The number of those votes will almost certainly be lower than Lamb's lead. Right-wing likely to fight this for some reason.

My brother, who listens to right wing radio to see what the idiots are up to reports some right winged radio morons are assuring their listeners Lamb is actually a Republican. WTF?

My brother, who listens to right wing radio to see what the idiots are up to reports some right winged radio morons are assuring their listeners Lamb is actually a Republican. WTF?
That's been the line online as well. Lamb ran as a 'Trump Democrat'. Which is odd, because Trump didn't mention that when he visited right before the election.

Now yes, Lamb isn't Bernie Sanders. He ran as a conservative Democrat, but Hillary Clinton is also a conservative Democrat. And before elections you won't hear Republicans calling them that.

Soccone is a dominionist prick.

Saccone had Christian nationalist pseudo-historian David Barton introduce him and Sam Rohrer, a former Pennsylvania state representative who heads the American Pastors Network, lead an opening prayer to announce his candidacy. He has said that hat he is running for Congress because God wants “people who will rule with the fear of God in them to rule over us.”

He can sit on a rusty spike as far as I'm concerned.

According to NPR, about 617 votes left. Lamb leads by more. So even if Saccone gets all of them, he still needs a few more votes to be reversed. Saccoone says he isn't conceding, which is his right, I suppose, but the vote will be certified regardless.

Soccone is a dominionist prick.

Saccone had Christian nationalist pseudo-historian David Barton introduce him and Sam Rohrer, a former Pennsylvania state representative who heads the American Pastors Network, lead an opening prayer to announce his candidacy. He has said that hat he is running for Congress because God wants “people who will rule with the fear of God in them to rule over us.”
So God told his father to kill him? Because "The Fear of Isaac" = God... that was the part of Abraham almost killing Isaac at God's command. Isaac's faith in God was founded in good ole fashioned PTSD.

So Saccone wants people who follow god because they are suffering from God related PTSD to rule over us. Good thing he lost, that just sounds creepy!

I thought this cartoon was comical, though probably not for the intended reasons.
From the Conservative Daily News:
Tsunami.jpg

I thought this cartoon was comical, though probably not for the intended reasons.
View attachment 14950

It is apt. Especially with the handful of Dem lawmakers that are helping the GOP "deregulate" those little poor banks that were swept out in Frank-Dowd type legislation. The Dems wonder why they're so often despised.

Paul Ryan flat out said that, too. Or more specifically, that both Lamb and Saccone ran "as Republicans". Before the election, however, these same idiots were insisting Lamb is a Pelosi puppet :rolleyes:

Paul Ryan flat out said that, too. Or more specifically, that both Lamb and Saccone ran "as Republicans". Before the election, however, these same idiots were insisting Lamb is a Pelosi puppet :rolleyes:

"Reality is silly putty."
- Paul Krassner

Yeah, the economic boom. I'm so sick of hearing how low unemployment is now when he stepped into office with it being just 4.8%!
View attachment 14950

It is apt. Especially with the handful of Dem lawmakers that are helping the GOP "deregulate" those little poor banks that were swept out in Frank-Dowd type legislation. The Dems wonder why they're so often despised.
My understanding is that is a legit beef for small banks and Dodd Frank. But $250 billion in assets seems a bit high for a "small" bank.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I don't recall Trump saying that Lamb was running as a "Trump Democrat" when speaking in Pennsylvania.

The funny thing, the spokesperson for the RNC was saying that Lamb had a 6 pt lead and Trump all but erased it, so Trump's presence there was very positive.

The funny thing, the spokesperson for the RNC was saying that Lamb had a 6 pt lead and Trump all but erased it, so Trump's presence there was very positive.

The most important thing that anybody can do is to agree with that guy in order to help ensure that as many Republican candidates as possible cling as hard to Trump as they can during the general election.

Back
Top Bottom