• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pete Buttigieg

Still mystified at Derec's idiotic complaint about people who make and uphold laws knowing something about laws...
I guess that's standard moronics for the garden-variety "I'm not a Trumpsucker", their orange avatar being the pure embodiment of legal ignorance and all...

Why conservatives love dumb presidents

Still mystified at Derec's idiotic complaint about people who make and uphold laws knowing something about laws...
I guess that's standard moronics for the garden-variety "I'm not a Trumpsucker", their orange avatar being the pure embodiment of legal ignorance and all...

What's idiotic is you saying that somebody should have to be a lawyer in order to be able to make and uphold laws.

Struck a nerve, obviously. Neg repped for that, with only "logic fail" commented.
Way to uphold the uniform ignorance of Republican candidates! :hysterical:

While it is spot on, that article still pussy-foots around the root issue. While it points out that Republicans allege that "he is smart enough to beat 16 other Republicans" it only obliquely addresses the corollary fact; it means that the Republican electorate is stupid enough to choose him over 16 relatively qualified candidates.

While it is spot on, that article still pussy-foots around the root issue. While it points out that Republicans allege that "he is smart enough to beat 16 other Republicans" it only obliquely addresses the corollary fact; it means that the Republican electorate is stupid enough to choose him over 16 relatively qualified candidates.

It's because stupid, insecure people feel smarter and more secure with a fellow stupid, insecure leader.

It's because stupid, insecure people feel smarter and more secure with a fellow stupid, insecure leader.

Lol! I get the "people feel smarter" part, but ... more secure with teh stoopid?
I see images of a Sam Elliott meme. :D

So they were stupid to pick really the only one of be bunch who could beat the anointed Hillary? Yeah, stupid.

Project much?

So they were stupid to pick really the only one of be bunch who could beat the anointed Hillary? Yeah, stupid.
It's always amazing how much mind reading and crystal ball forecasting conservatives insist they are capable of.

Even if we suppose that Trump WAS the only Rep capable of defeating Clinton; Can you show me that it isn't because he was the only candidate dumber than the typical Republican base voter and therefore the only one that could really excite the sizable "deplorables" faction of the Republican base?

It's always amazing how much mind reading and crystal ball forecasting conservatives insist they are capable of.

Yeah, especially regarding past events. They don't forecast, they project their wishes upon the past. Given the lying, cheating and foreign interference invited by the Trump campaign, any one of those 16 "non-reality TV star" Republicans could have "beaten" Hillary. But Trump was the only one corrupt enough for Pootey.

Pete Buttigieg wants Thomas Jefferson items renamed
“Yeah, we’re doing that in Indiana. I think it’s the right thing to do,” ...

“There’s a lot, of course, to admire in his thinking and his philosophy,” ...

“But then again, if you plunge into his writings, especially the ‘Notes on the State of Virginia,’ you know that he knew slavery was wrong. And yet he did it,” he explained.
Not surprisingly, the right-wingers are having a cow about that.

Pete Buttigieg wants Thomas Jefferson items renamed
“Yeah, we’re doing that in Indiana. I think it’s the right thing to do,” ...

“There’s a lot, of course, to admire in his thinking and his philosophy,” ...

“But then again, if you plunge into his writings, especially the ‘Notes on the State of Virginia,’ you know that he knew slavery was wrong. And yet he did it,” he explained.
Not surprisingly, the right-wingers are having a cow about that.

This is a case of be careful what you wish for...you just might get it. Pres Obama (among many others) was openly and publicly against gay marraige for quite some time. Should we now, or in the future, rename roads, buildings, schools, etc that currently have his name on them?

Should we now, or in the future, rename roads, buildings, schools, etc that currently have his [Obama's] name on them?

Fine with me, as long as every trace of the aberration named Trump can be expunged from the record immediately upon his removal from office... especially the personnel he has appointed.

Lol! I get the "people feel smarter" part, but ... more secure with teh stoopid?
I see images of a Sam Elliott meme. :D

Well, edumacated people can't be trusted, you know?

Mayor Pete just rocked the townhall event in New Hampshire, broadcast on Fox News (Chris Wallace hosting). This guy is so good.

Back
Top Bottom