• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Planned Parenthood Attacked: Three Dead

Most muslims are non-white, other than a small group of race traitors in places such as Bosnia

Race Traitors

Race Traitors
Race Traitors
Race Traitors
Race Traitors
attachment.php

Destroying the white race by having the wrong imaginary friend!

Race Traitors

Race Traitors
Race Traitors
Race Traitors
Race Traitors
attachment.php

Destroying the white race by having the wrong imaginary friend!

Odin is the true god for white folk.

But seriously, trying to take this assertion as possible: I would say that Islam and Cristianity both take the religion with so seriously that your race becomes immaterial. a white person falling for an imaginary friend that tells him his whiteness is meaningless is committing race treason. Race treason or at least race abandonment.

Is that what you mean Bar-Jesus? Jesus (or maybe the popularizer Paul of Tarsus assuming a fictional Jesus) would be a race traitor if he was a white man and the gospels happened now.

I think the place that bigfield is coming from is not whether race traitors (especially white ones) are real, but whether it matters - or even that he may think it is a good thing to be happening.

Last edited:
The mere concept of 'race traitor' is ludicrous. That anyone still considers it a valid concept in the 21st century blows me away.

It's on the list of 'ways to lose all credibility in an instant'.

What about heritage,culture, creed or economic class traitor? The last is often used and i think correctly.

Does it matter if we are taking about marginalized group like black or latinos? Does that mean that there is no such thing as Uncle Toms?

Oh and human nature doesn't change because time marches on. Look up "It's the current year" for a laugh.

WASHINGTON—According to a report released Monday by the Brookings Institution, the single most effective argument in favor of social reform continues to be indignantly saying aloud what the current year is. “When it comes to making a case for reordering the social order, we’ve failed to find any rhetorical strategy more effective or compelling than saying ‘It’s 2014!’ and asking why societal change hasn’t occurred,” said policy analyst Brad Katz, adding that the argument was even more powerful when immediately followed with the phrases “I mean, come on!” or “for crying out loud!” “Furthermore, we found that all social progress throughout our history—including abolition, women’s suffrage, and the entire gay rights movement—can be credited to stating the current year, claiming you don’t know what year defenders of the status quo are living in, and reminding them that if they happened to look at a calendar, they would notice that the year you stated is the current year.” However, the report noted that Americans have recently seen a sharp decline in the effectiveness of stating what country this is.

Last edited:
The suspect is in court today saying he's guilty but he wants it on the record why he did it--because of the babies and baby parts.

Bearded, unkempt and cuffed at the legs and arms, Mr. Dear frequently disrupted the proceedings in state court here, shouting out declarations of anger and defiance.

“I’m guilty. There’s no trial. I’m a warrior for the babies,” he yelled at one point. “Let it all come out. The truth!” he yelled at another.

As Judge Gilbert A. Martinez discussed a pretrial publicity order, Mr. Dear shouted: “Could you add the babies that were supposed to be aborted that day? Could you add that to the list?”
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/10/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting.html?_r=0

Video of part of hearing:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT9K_jtjq84#t=170[/YOUTUBE]

Back
Top Bottom