• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Planned Parenthood Attacked: Three Dead

Say what? This guy fits the definition of a terrorist. It doesn't matter if he is mentally deranged or believed he was stopping Planned Parenthood from selling baby parts.

Here's my prediction. it's going to be a white male in his late 30's to his mid 40's, conservative, a patriot, and doing what he has to do to "protect the children". Then we'll move on to the narrative about how he's mentally ill, needed help, and isn't a terrorist.

Zoidberg wins.

No I am not. Tell if I got this wrong.

You say that this white man is being persecuted for being a terrorist with he is really psychotic and this persecution in based in an anti white racism. You are saying that by definition a lone gunman can not be a terrorist.

What I'm saying is that this guy, other than semantics, is not a terrorist - however, the lib-left will define him as one just to suit their pro-muslim agenda - because if they can make out that white men also commit many attacks,then there is racial equality (of dysfunction) - It's all part of their conspiracy to have the West overrun with muslims.

You say that this white man is being persecuted for being a terrorist with he is really psychotic and this persecution in based in an anti white racism. You are saying that by definition a lone gunman can not be a terrorist.

What I'm saying is that this guy, other than semantics, is not a terrorist - however, the lib-left will define him as one just to suit their pro-muslim agenda - because if they can make out that white men also commit many attacks,then there is racial equality (of dysfunction) - It's all part of their conspiracy to have the West overrun with muslims.

Sine by the phrase "other than semantics", you actually mean "other than by using the definition of what a terrorist is", it's kind of a nonsensical point. If you have one white Christian committing a terrorist attack for every one hundred Muslims committing terrorist attacks, it doesn't make the white Chriatian's one any less of a terrorist attack.

Only by dictionary definition - but not by reality.

Example: Prostitution is illegal in many SE Asian countries - however, go there and you will find it is rife.

Ha ha. Ok. Tell me why it isn't terrorism. This'll be entertaining

Because it's not a political act through an organised group.

1. Christianity is an organised group. this man is a Christian and Christianity was his motive.
2. Of course it's a political act. It's about creating fear and terror among people considering to work in a planned parenthood clinic. It's about forcing clinics to pay for more security which drives up the cost of the treatments.

I can't see any difference between what this guy did or those who do it in the name of Al Qaeda, or the Norwegian mass murderer. Al Qaeda operatives all operate in autonomous cells. They might as well be unorganised.

Example: Prostitution is illegal in many SE Asian countries - however, go there and you will find it is rife.
But it's still illegal, no matter how many practice it, no? I mean, it's not even a contradiction you're offering, here.
If twenty televangelists say God's Word says Homosexuality is a sin, and ten of them are caught sucking a male prostitute's dick, it's still a sin in God's Word no matter the two-faced nature of 50% of his apologists. Or even if 100% of the apologists are caught in a gay tryst, that is independent of the sinful nature in god's eyes.

and you're missing the point I'm making, either deliberately or other

The FBI and actual law say otherwise.

And common sense says it too.

It does make me wonder why he survived though. We have a black guy being shot on the suspicion that he is armed, and the assumption that he is violent. Then you have a pile of cops facing down a guy who most certainly IS armed, dangerous, and violent who shot a fucking cop and then walks away...

It does make me wonder why he survived though. We have a black guy being shot on the suspicion that he is armed, and the assumption that he is violent. Then you have a pile of cops facing down a guy who most certainly IS armed, dangerous, and violent who shot a fucking cop and then walks away...

White lives matter? I think this one is an actual thing. I don't think this is just liberal sensitivity

So what? Are you making the argument that therefore the women who are having sex with people for money are therefore not prostitutes? It seems to me that they are prostitutes and the legality of their profession is irrelevant to how one would define their job description.

You do know that muslim and white are not mutually exclusive nor are they in kind characteristics, right?

Or do you consider muslims to be a race, or perhaps whiteness a religion?

Yes. That pretty much explains our plans. Of course, now that you have figured it out, Nice Squirrel will need to send out the goons to get you to the Texas Jade Helm Reeducation camp.

So what? Are you making the argument that therefore the women who are having sex with people for money are therefore not prostitutes? It seems to me that they are prostitutes and the legality of their profession is irrelevant to how one would define their job description.

Also... if the reimbursement is in the form of a barter, let's for instance say dinner, or flowers, a fun and pleasant evening out on the town, a diamond ring on her finger or a house (in the settlement) then the prostitution is somehow not prostitution. The world is full of not-prostitutes being paid for sex getting away with it. The outrage.

Mike Huckabee speaks:

But regardless of why he did it, what he did is domestic terrorism, and what he is did is absolutely abominable, especially to those of us in the pro-life movement, because there’s nothing about any of us that would condone or in any way look the other way at something like this

Mike Huckabee speaks:

But regardless of why he did it, what he did is domestic terrorism, and what he is did is absolutely abominable, especially to those of us in the pro-life movement, because there’s nothing about any of us that would condone or in any way look the other way at something like this

Yes, but he was also quick to equate the shooter's actions with those of the people performing abortions, to score some political points:

"We're not going to have the kind of language that you heard from John Kerry where he talked about legitimizing or rationalizing terrorist actions," Huckabee said. "There's no legitimizing, there's no rationalizing. It was mass murder. It was absolutely unfathomable. And there's no excuse for killing other people, whether it's happening inside the Planned Parenthood headquarters, inside their clinics where many millions of babies die, or whether it's people attacking Planned Parenthood."

Great example of the exception that proves the rule.

WTF does any of this have to do with this nutjob shooting up a Planned Parenthood Clinic. Are you implying Planned Parenthood is Muslim?

NO.

It's the people that want to stop the muslim bashers, use any kind of shooting by a white person to say, 'look, many terrorists are also white' - but of course, lone gunmen like this aren't actually terrorists
They most certainly can be. Timothy McVeigh was white and he was a terrorist (but not a gun man).

It should be pointed out that the "moderates" (such as almost every Republican and "Libertarian" in office or running for office) who merely want to shut down the live-saving planned parenthood clinics via legal political avenues will cause far more death and misery than this gunmen. Just another example of how we get distracted from the real pervasive and everyday threats by rare dramatic events.

Wow, not even 200 posts into a thread about a (another) mass shooting that led to the deaths of three people has turned into a gay orgy.

Meanwhile, I'm just amazed how the officers were able to arrest this man without killing him. It seems so hard for other cops.

Obviously the cops on the scene are secretly supporting what he did - attack Planned Parenthood - so worked extra hard to take him in alive, where he will be psychologically examined and found to be mentally incompetent, then basically have his hand slapped for killing his victims.

/conspiracy theory

Wow, not even 200 posts into a thread about a (another) mass shooting that led to the deaths of three people has turned into a gay orgy.

Meanwhile, I'm just amazed how the officers were able to arrest this man without killing him. It seems so hard for other cops.
The cops recognized he was not a "thug", so they were a bit more careful.

Back
Top Bottom