• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pluto flyover by New Horizons

Bullshit. I deny the existence of an organization called the FBI. There is no such thing and any evidence that you attempt to present to me to the contrary is obviously just more cover-up. I know this because I know this.

You shouldn't you know - they real and active for all to see (you know what I mean - think 'tangible?) in the J. Edgar Hoover Building in Washington DC. Here's a link lest you doubt it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation

No need to thank me! :rolleyes:

Complete fabrication. I deny all evidence you provide, as it is obviously just cover up of the conspiracy. Your attitude speaks volumes to this.. you are so invested in the cover up yourself that your desperate attempts to excuse all the problems with the (laughable) existence of the FBI are completely transparent.

Look up the term "Mirroring", with respect to psychology. This ask yourself why you are.

But according to you, you are supporting something that has happened. You're not merely being skeptical about New Horizons, you're asserting the existence of a decades long conspiracy at NASA and other space agencies involving hundreds of thousands of CGI images, faking science data, etc.

Where's your real tangible evidence (you have asserted that you only believe things that have real and tangible evidence for) for this decades long conspiracy and coverup that you positively assert is happening at NASA and other space agencies? Why do you refuse to provide the evidence that must exist if what you said about only believing things that have real and tangible evidence is true?

No, that's according to you (that it has happened); and as I keep saying - I can't provide tangible evidence for something which didn't/hasn't take/taken place. You can reveal your tangible evidence that it did if you like?? (I give up, I really do!)

By your infantile argument, corn does not grow. Prove that corn grows by providing tangible evidence.

Complete fabrication. I deny all evidence you provide, as it is obviously just cover up of the conspiracy. Your attitude speaks volumes to this.. you are so invested in the cover up yourself that your desperate attempts to excuse all the problems with the (laughable) existence of the FBI are completely transparent.

Look up the term "Mirroring", with respect to psychology. This ask yourself why you are.

Deny it then - who cares?
zzzbleu.gif

You do know that the whole point of Wikipedia is that *anyone* can write an article on it.

Yes, I do know that. Are you suggesting there's an inaccuracy in the entry then?

Given the rules of logic that you yourself have set...it could well be a fabrication. The FBI being set up in order to fleece the taxpayer and provide cushy jobs for the boys, playing cards, eating Pizza and writing fabricated reports....if NASA can do it, why not the FBI?

Yes, I do know that. Are you suggesting there's an inaccuracy in the entry then?

Given the rules of logic that you yourself have set...it could well be a fabrication. The FBI being set up in order to fleece the taxpayer and provide cushy jobs for the boys, playing cards, eating Pizza and writing fabricated reports....if NASA can do it, why not the FBI?

I don't know - why don't you ask the FBI if that's what you believe? Personally I don't - the work of the FBI is there for all to see. Your dissembling is getting dafter every time you post.

I don't know - why don't you ask the FBI if that's what you believe? Personally I don't - the work of the FBI is there for all to see. Your dissembling is getting dafter every time you post.

That is quite funny....like the work of NASA is not there for all to see? But of course, you can't be serious.

That is quite funny....like the work of NASA is not there for all to see? But of course, you can't be serious.

The 'work' of NASA is claim over substance; the FBI's work is practical and more importantly in the context, palpable.

adj.
1. readily or plainly seen or perceived; obvious.

2. capable of being touched or felt; tangible.

I'm glad you find me amusing though; I'm afraid I find you annoying!

The 'work' of NASA is claim over substance; the FBI's work is practical and more importantly in the context, palpable.

adj.
1. readily or plainly seen or perceived; obvious.

2. capable of being touched or felt; tangible.

I'm glad you find me amusing though; I'm afraid I find you annoying!

You can't see the irony when you make these claims?

zzzbleu.gif

The men and women that work hard to do a good job, in the face of morons that accuse them of being con artists. that's who cares. Just like those that work at NASA. Your claims of a conspiracy are offensive to a large number of people that you have accused of intentionally deceiving.

zzzbleu.gif

The men and women that work hard to do a good job, in the face of morons that accuse them of being con artists. that's who cares. Just like those that work at NASA. Your claims of a conspiracy are offensive to a large number of people that you have accused of intentionally deceiving.

Pssst... that's the point.

You do know that the whole point of Wikipedia is that *anyone* can write an article on it.

I'm suggesting that you can't prove that anything in that entry is accurate. So, I can claim that yes, the entire entry is inaccurate and full of fictions.

Do you work for NASA by any chance? :D Anyway it isn't 'a conspiracy', it's a subterfuge.

Do you work for NASA by any chance?

Yes, I did in the late 1990s. I was a software vendor for United Space Alliance which was a primary contractor for NASA space shuttle at the time. I had internal tours of the entire complex. I got to personally witness a shuttle night launch from the Vehicle Assembly Builder which is 3 miles from the launch pad. Since I live in South Florida, I can step outside my home and see rocket launches on a regular basis.

You're claims of conspiracy/subterfuge are farcical.

Back
Top Bottom