• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pluto flyover by New Horizons

Do you work for NASA by any chance?

Yes, I did in the late 1990s. I was a software vendor for United Space Alliance which was a primary contractor for NASA space shuttle at the time. I had internal tours of the entire complex. I got to personally witness a shuttle night launch from the Vehicle Assembly Builder which is 3 miles from the launch pad. Since I live in South Florida, I can step outside my home and see rocket launches on a regular basis.

You're claims of conspiracy/subterfuge are farcical.

Says the person in on the conspiracy@!$!@ :D

Yes, I did in the late 1990s. I was a software vendor for United Space Alliance which was a primary contractor for NASA space shuttle at the time. I had internal tours of the entire complex. I got to personally witness a shuttle night launch from the Vehicle Assembly Builder which is 3 miles from the launch pad. Since I live in South Florida, I can step outside my home and see rocket launches on a regular basis.

Yeah. ...and Bush won the Florida election for president too.

And I have worked on NASA-funded projects or for NASA contractors since 1996, as have most of my astronomer friends and grad school cohort. So, Cerberus, from your point of view, that either makes me a liar and conspirator or a hoodwinked chump who has dedicated his career to falsehoods. Which would you accuse me of?

Back
Top Bottom