• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Even frisbee collectors are feeling the Bern

141258182_10225089953226582_2020247849112317143_n.jpg

My partner is from the middle of the bottom mitten, but has family (and his childhood bible camp) to occasionally visit up by Houghton. We went there in May once. Here in California, May is the beginning of summer. Consequently, despite his fervent attempts to warn me, I definitively did not bring enough sweaters and jackets. It snowed the whole time.

615ad2bd18d7d33f11848b177954b75d.jpg

How is this relevant to politics, you ask? Well, clearly lack of vitamin D leads people storming Lansing with assault rifles, kidnapping your own governor, and other such northern insanity.

I wonder if Michelle knows Joe Biden is just about the most well know plagerizer in modern history. :D
I think the Michelle Obama quip about Melania doesn't work because it's unclear whether it's about plagiarism (which has happened) or simply that she never opened the letter and just passed it along.

I wonder if Michelle knows Joe Biden is just about the most well know plagerizer in modern history. :D
I think the Michelle Obama quip about Melania doesn't work because it's unclear whether it's about plagiarism (which has happened) or simply that she never opened the letter and just passed it along.

I think its plagiarism, as Melania ripped off Michelle's speech. The joke wouldn't make much sense otherwise.

I think its plagiarism, as Melania ripped off Michelle's speech. The joke wouldn't make much sense otherwise.
Melania's been a line-of-least-resistance FLOTUS. Her thank you notes to staff were outsourced. Someone wrote them "in her voice" for her to sign. Her speeches were domeone else's efforts. Some of her appearences with Florida Man were someone else. I can really see her secretary going down the checklist, "And the letter to Mrs. Biden?"
And Melania points to the filing cabinet, "Use the one I got."
This take on the joke not only criticizes the sincerity of Mrs. Florida Man, but also the professionalism of those they surrounded themselves with.

Back
Top Bottom