• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Zip, see my post above yours? Boebert and Jr. are referencing Biden's gaffe.

Don't worry, you're not alone.

Fet28xkXoAIvb_a.jpg

Their sarcastic tweets are being taken literally... poor things... they have my thoughts and prayers. :D

Granted, had I not watched Last Week Tonight (well, and your post too), I'd have missed the reference too because I'm not obsessed with Biden and his gaffes.

Fet28xkXoAIvb_a.jpg
This is interesting. It seems to me like if these people were not aware of Biden's counting gaffe prior to seeing Lauren Bobert's tweet (which was obviously made in jest, but they didn't know that), then they are essentially calling out Joe Biden as a dumbass, as he made a counting error for real. I wonder what their reaction will be when they find out it was really Biden who made the counting error? Will they stand by what they said? Will David Hogg tweet out "Three words: Biden, you're an idiot"? Will Chip Franklin ask "Is Joe Biden dumb as dirt or just unable to count?" Will Charles Johnson say "How is it possible for a human being (i.e Joe Biden) to be this fucking stupid?". These people are kind of backed into a corner. Such is partisan politics, I guess. I think its Lauren Boebert who is having the last laugh with all this.

It never ceases to amaze how people continue to stick their foot in their mouth on Twitter, despite all the past examples.

Fet28xkXoAIvb_a.jpg
This is interesting. It seems to me like if these people were not aware of Biden's counting gaffe prior to seeing Lauren Bobert's tweet (which was obviously made in jest, but they didn't know that), then they are essentially calling out Joe Biden as a dumbass, as he made a counting error for real. I wonder what their reaction will be when they find out it was really Biden who made the counting error? Will they stand by what they said? Will David Hogg tweet out "Three words: Biden, you're an idiot"? Will Chip Franklin ask "Is Joe Biden dumb as dirt or just unable to count?" Will Charles Johnson say "How is it possible for a human being (i.e Joe Biden) to be this fucking stupid?". These people are kind of backed into a corner. Such is partisan politics, I guess. I think its Lauren Boebert who is having the last laugh with all this.

It never ceases to amaze how people continue to stick their foot in their mouth on Twitter, despite all the past examples.
I think that you have to put it in context. If this were the only or one of the few stupid things Boebert had said then maybe you’d be on to something.

Fet28xkXoAIvb_a.jpg
This is interesting. It seems to me like if these people were not aware of Biden's counting gaffe prior to seeing Lauren Bobert's tweet (which was obviously made in jest, but they didn't know that), then they are essentially calling out Joe Biden as a dumbass, as he made a counting error for real. I wonder what their reaction will be when they find out it was really Biden who made the counting error?
Well, in turn with most partisanship, they'll spin the situation until they are satisfied, get a dopamine reward in the brain, and move on like nothing happened.

I mean, the funny part is Boebert continuing to use the stupid Let's Go Brandon! thing is kind of more stupid than Biden's gaffe. One was a mistake, the other is thinking they are being clever.
Just on Twitter? I suppose the other part would be the mocking of a guy with a known speech impediment... like hearing that Biden made a mistake in his speech... and immediately rushing to Twitter to mock the speech impediment guy for gaffe'ing. It isn't like he was railing on about Rothschild and lasers from space causing fires.

Kim Jong-Un tells Desantis to hold his beer.

221010185308-kim-jong-un-wardrobe-todd-pkg-vpx.jpg

Here's another major gaffe by Biden.

Biden voicemail.jpeg

Damn Biden, that is very offensive to people like Trump who don't know what it's like to care about their children. Herschel Walker has been in the fetal position since seeing this.

Back
Top Bottom