• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

TMW2022-12-14colorXL.jpg

Merry Christmas to you little people.

View attachment 41585
Sorry, but I need to know:

Is he saying that the Special "Prosecutor" hates "Trump", "Trump's" wife, and "Trump's" family, more than any other person on earth hates "Trump", "Trump's" wife, and "Trump's" family; Or

Is he saying that the Special "Prosecutor" hates "Trump", the Special "Prosecutor's" wife, and the Special "Prosecutor's" family, more than any other person on earth hates "Trump", the Special "Prosecutor's" wife, and the Special "Prosecutor's" family; Or

Is he saying that the Special "Prosecutor", the Special "Prosecutor's" wife, and the Special "Prosecutor's" family ALL hate "Trump" more than they hate any other person on earth; Or

Is he saying that the Special "Prosecutor", the Special "Prosecutor's" wife, and the Special "Prosecutor's" family ALL hate "Trump" more than any other person on earth hates "Trump"; Or

Some other permutation?

I note that the use of quotation marks implies that the Department of Injustice Special Prosecutor isn't a real Prosecutor, and therefore also that Donald J. Trump isn't a real Trump.

I note also that despite the excessive use of capitalisation to highlight the importance of certain individuals, government departments, ideologies, and institutions, the Earth is of insufficient value to merit this honour.

Merry Christmas to you little people.

View attachment 41585
Honestly I can’t tell whether this is real or parody. If it were on Twitter now it’d have to be identified as parody, yes? But on “truth”
Social, who knows?
I think he sticks to "Truth Social" because if posted shit like that on Twitter millions of people would reply back that he's a fucking baby.

Back
Top Bottom